but couldnt find it

does anybody know what crossbow it is?

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
I believe Horton Summit 150
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

Ncky1988

Ncky1988

S-mart Employee

• Members

I believe Horton Summit 150

I dont think thats it
looks very different

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
Ah, I just figured they were the same.
My bad buddy, I have no clue.
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

Ncky1988

Ncky1988

S-mart Employee

• Members

Ah, I just figured they were the same.
My bad buddy, I have no clue.

No problem i'll try to find out :)

HDTVDinner

HDTVDinner

Infected

• Members
Looks like a Stryker strykezone 380, although it could be the 350.

http://www.strykerxb...akdown.php?i=34

Ncky1988

Ncky1988

S-mart Employee

• Members
thank u really appreciate it :zombiethumbsup:

Ncky1988

Ncky1988

S-mart Employee

• Members
http://www.history.c...ossbow-shootout

In action :lol:

Thanos

Thanos

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationLondon
Darryl will bo jumping for joy when he see's his new toy

DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSan Diego
Did Daryll's old crossbow just get killed off? He now has the one Michonne brought back from Morgan's.

Ncky1988

Ncky1988

S-mart Employee

• Members
He uses knives now :lol:

DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSan Diego
And he picked up that new terminator jacket. Is there a Harley shop next to the prison?

Ncky1988

Ncky1988

S-mart Employee

• Members

And he picked up that new terminator jacket. Is there a Harley shop next to the prison?

yea i think so

Soaked_Pancakes

Soaked_Pancakes

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanadensis, Pennsylvania
It was confirmed that Norman Reedus wanted the new 380 Stryker crossbow.

Story-wise, I'm not sure why Daryl needed a new crossbow. Do we necessarily need a reason why a character upgraded their weapon when the opportunity arose? I don't think so...

I think it's really sweet that Daryl was thought of when weapon shopping in "Clear". :P
We saw Michonne loading the crossbow last week, so maybe she's the one who initially picked up, hoping to win Daryl over and earn her some points in staying at the prison.

Alternatively, you could also just call me Soiled_Panties, on account of how pissy I can be.

At Risk

At Risk

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationIn a near-constant state of confusion
I'm more curious about where Michonne keeps getting a wardrobe change from. I haven't noticed if this has been happening with the others, but she's had three different tops in the last three eps. :lol:

Soaked_Pancakes

Soaked_Pancakes

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanadensis, Pennsylvania
Yes, At Risk! I was thinking the same thing!

I can understand the rest of the group having a stockpile of clothes to shuffle through, especially since we've seen Carol doing laundry, but I don't think Michonne was carrying any of her preferred apparel when she arrived at the prison, and I didn't see her snatch anything over in King County.

Alternatively, you could also just call me Soiled_Panties, on account of how pissy I can be.

RYANINMICHIGAN

RYANINMICHIGAN

Infected

• Members
How does he hit anything with it? There aren't any sights on it

slimymeteor

slimymeteor

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
I noticed, too. She no longer wears the pants that have a bullet hole from when Merle shot her, either.

DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSan Diego

It was confirmed that Norman Reedus wanted the new 380 Stryker crossbow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9TYKvgY-Iw

Story-wise, I'm not sure why Daryl needed a new crossbow. Do we necessarily need a reason why a character upgraded their weapon when the opportunity arose? I don't think so...

I think it's really sweet that Daryl was thought of when weapon shopping in "Clear". :P
We saw Michonne loading the crossbow last week, so maybe she's the one who initially picked up, hoping to win Daryl over and earn her some points in staying at the prison.

I think he mentioned that the old crossbow was bigger and he got popped in the face a couple times when it bounced off walls while trying to maneuver.(Norman not Daryll)
I agree that Michonne is trying to become part of the group and buy some favor.
I just thought it was funny that his crossbow got recast. I wonder if they will recast Michonne's katana.

Boone

Boone

Biter

• Members
  • LocationUp the Academy
Uh, Rick or Carl would have picked up that crossbow either way, just sayin'. Just because Michonne was the one last seen with the crossbow, everyone (not just here) automatically assumed that they were pretty much flowers and that Daryl and Michonne were officially on, lol.

Boone

Boone

Biter

• Members
  • LocationUp the Academy

I think he mentioned that the old crossbow was bigger and he got popped in the face a couple times when it bounced off walls while trying to maneuver.(Norman not Daryll)

I just thought it was funny that his crossbow got recast. I wonder if they will recast Michonne's katana.

I don't know which one I like better... His original crossbow was a standard while his new one (like you said) seems like an upgrade. The Stryker's quiver can carry four bolts which is better than his old one, the handle is better also.

I dunno, his new crossbow just doesn't seem like he'll be able to hold on to it like his old one (eight months, man :P).

Creeper

Creeper

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada
Interestingly, in the making of featurette thingy for this episode, one of the people interviewed mentioned that the new crossbow was actually supposed to be introduced for Daryl next season, but they moved it up to this season. Now, I think Daryl is pretty safe anyway, but was that a bit of a slip mentioning that Daryl would be there for next season? Although, since they moved it up to this season, I suppose you could speculate that he WON'T be there...

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
*merging theads*

Chinghis

Chinghis

Biter

• Members
My question about the crossbows is, how long can one of those stay cocked? Daryl walks around with a bolt in and the thing cocked half the time, which I would think would weaken it, eventually. Maybe that's why he needed to replace the old one (in story terms).

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah

Darryl will bo jumping for joy when he see's his new toy

They should've filmed a throw-away scene just for laffs of Daryl getting his new crossbow and jumping for joy. Would've been funny... like O'boy O'boy and he runs across the lot and starts shooting at zombies/walkers with it... Then a cut away to the old crossbow, leaning against a wall and a single tear falls to the floor. Traded up for a better model... poor crossbow. Heh...

My question about the crossbows is, how long can one of those stay cocked? Daryl walks around with a bolt in and the thing cocked half the time, which I would think would weaken it, eventually. Maybe that's why he needed to replace the old one (in story terms).

Carbon-fiber bows are extremely durable and thus can remained in the cocked position for a long time without weakening so have no fear. He probably gotten a much more powerful weapon this time around.

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!