Diary Of A Runner - Calling All Freaks

- - - - - rdr street horde dext rundextrun diary of a runner

HorrorShow

HorrorShow

Infected

• Members
  • LocationBodymore, Murdaland
We smacked the shit outta' the masses with the groudbreaking DoaR Entry 100 and we ain't done yet!!!
Dext and crew are probably sitting around trying to figure out how to deal with this shit-storm regarding Kylee leaving on her own!!
Shit's getting deeper than Jayden Jaymes' throat up in here!!!

While we're stewing in anticipation for the next entry, the RDR Street Horde needs its army!!! Attached to this update is a copy of the newest DoaR flyer. Your job is to make sure this thing is in the hand of every swinging-dick you meet on the street!!
We want to make sure that Dext and crew spread to the deepest parts of the world!! I don't give a shit if you gotta shuttle flyers out to the ice planet Hoth; you find yourself a goddamn Tauntaun and flyer the shit outta that place!!!

Remember to spread the word to hit up Dext and crew on social media as well:

E-mail us at diaryofarunner@gmail.com
Twitter: @dextandcrew
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/rundextrun
Facebook Profile: Odessa Dext Baxter
Facebook Profile RDR Street Horde: http://www.facebook.com/rdrstreet

This is a calling for all RUNNERS!! We need to spread this to the point of a worldwide pandemic!! If someone asks you, "What's Diary of a Runner?" Smack'em in the face with a flyer, school'em, and carry on!!

THE HORDE NEEDS YOUR HELP, SO LET'S KEEP DEXT RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HorrorShow
Keep Dext Runnin' - www.rundextrun.com

Apocalyptic BitchMom

Apocalyptic BitchMom

Infected

• Members
if our SHUTTLE was running like Dext & crew I'd have those suckers stuffed in every box & brake drum I could find!!! :reganani:

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!