Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

http://mentalfloss.c...y-road-vehicles

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Kung Fury was finally released a day or two ago..I think it's a contender for the best video on the internet. 

joCKV1f.gif

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

This is definitely going on our must watch list.

Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

This is definitely going on our must watch list.

Yessss! Please, we must. I watched the first three minutes of it, then paused because I knew you might want to watch it. Haha.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Definitely need to watch that, haha

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

This is utterly random and I guess a bit of a rant, but I'm half ass watching the show Catfish while dinner is cooking...and I cannot for the life of me understand how ignorant some of these people are. I've been in a LDR for over two and a half years. There's a girl on here who has been in an LDR with a "guy" for four years. They've never Skyped, when they spoke on the phone it was wildly obvious that she was speaking to another girl who was pretending to be male. (And this was not a transgender person.) He, claimed to be a model, an anesthesiologist and a TV writer, with three sisters who died in a car accident. They researched the guy as they do, and nothing checked out. The girl, upon being told this, was like "No, his sisters are too dead (even though they showed her all of their active FB accounts). He did too work on Chelsea Handler, they're lying when they say he hasn't. He is too a model, I saw his picture on a billboard." Like, would not accept even the possibility that she was being lied to.

pOD9y0Y.gif

Of course when they finally met, it was a girl who held none of the professions she claimed to, and was doing it just to fuck with her, and Miss Oblivious was fucking shocked. I don't even know where I'm going with this, I just can't wrap my head around how in denial people can be. *facepalms* If you're going to date some random person online, do your damn homework and use some common sense.  Actually you should probably never set out to intentionally meet somebody on the other side of the country/globe/universe, because the shit is not for the faint of heart. I never set out to be in an LDR, it just happened, and you bet your ass if he was unable to produce a picture, Skype or unwilling to meet in person, I'd have been out the door in a heartbeat.

Jon is fine, dammit.

OMEN

OMEN

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationBack in Gods Country - TEXAS
People are stupid Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

This is utterly random and I guess a bit of a rant, but I'm half ass watching the show Catfish while dinner is cooking...and I cannot for the life of me understand how ignorant some of these people are. I've been in a LDR for over two and a half years. There's a girl on here who has been in an LDR with a "guy" for four years. They've never Skyped, when they spoke on the phone it was wildly obvious that she was speaking to another girl who was pretending to be male. (And this was not a transgender person.) He, claimed to be a model, an anesthesiologist and a TV writer, with three sisters who died in a car accident. They researched the guy as they do, and nothing checked out. The girl, upon being told this, was like "No, his sisters are too dead (even though they showed her all of their active FB accounts). He did too work on Chelsea Handler, they're lying when they say he hasn't. He is too a model, I saw his picture on a billboard." Like, would not accept even the possibility that she was being lied to.

pOD9y0Y.gif

Of course when they finally met, it was a girl who held none of the professions she claimed to, and was doing it just to fuck with her, and Miss Oblivious was fucking shocked. I don't even know where I'm going with this, I just can't wrap my head around how in denial people can be. *facepalms* If you're going to date some random person online, do your damn homework and use some common sense.  Actually you should probably never set out to intentionally meet somebody on the other side of the country/globe/universe, because the shit is not for the faint of heart. I never set out to be in an LDR, it just happened, and you bet your ass if he was unable to produce a picture, Skype or unwilling to meet in person, I'd have been out the door in a heartbeat.

Wow dude, just wow. Yeah you bet your butt if I were in your situation I'd want some webcam skype time for proofsies as well. 

People are stupid Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, a lot of people are. Or maybe there's something psychological at play too, beyond being stupid? I don't know. 

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Wow dude, just wow. Yeah you bet your butt if I were in your situation I'd want some webcam skype time for proofsies as well. 

Yeah, a lot of people are. Or maybe there's something psychological at play too, beyond being stupid? I don't know. 

Funny thing, neither of us actually checked out each other's story or pictures at first, haha. I guess our attitude was who the hell would make up our life stories to catfish someone on the internet? Like seriously, I think we could have came up with more impressive shit, hahaha. Anyway, eventually we were Skype confirmed and everything, so it's all good. That girl was in some serious denial, that's for sure. She was a nursing student which disturbed me greatly, I mean, I can can confirm it's not a profession for someone without a shit ton of common sense and critical thinking skills.  :unsure2: 

Jon is fine, dammit.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

She was a nursing student which disturbed me greatly, I mean, I can can confirm it's not a profession for someone without a shit ton of common sense and critical thinking skills.  :unsure2: 

I bet that fucked with your head a bunch. I know it would with mine. Damn! Haha

OMEN

OMEN

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationBack in Gods Country - TEXAS
I seriously think a lot of people lack common sense. I can't deal with these people Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

If Portal, Bioshock, Skyrim and CS were Lego. So cool!

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
So good

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Also I can't figure out how it post a picture from my iPad.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Also I can't figure out how it post a picture from my iPad.

Oh shit, son. Done graduated on to those first world problems!  :P 

Jon is fine, dammit.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Oh shit, son. Done graduated on to those first world problems!  :P 

Haha, yup. It's like mostly like being on a computer but I don't have an image link/emoticon/media link etc option for posting. I suppose I could try that taptalk but I'm lazy.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Adventure-Time-Mad-Max-marceline-600x765

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

This is also fun. Sad Animal Facts.

http://sadanimalfacts.com/

tumblr_npa3javz3m1usi9s5o1_1280.jpg

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

lol https://www.facebook...27549117298438/

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Oh boy, I saw that Lennie James is coming to Fan Expo this summer.  :o  Norman Reedus too, as well as Chandler Riggs. Dayum. 

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Sir Christopher Lee has passed away at age 93.  :( From WWII to Dracula to Sauron, such an amazing fellow.

draculaweb_2545497b.jpg

Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

So sad, but what a life he has had. 93 years old and he was still acting in movies. I also had no idea he served in the SAS during WW2..what a guy!

RIP, although he shall forever be immortal to me. 

justvic77

justvic77

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationNashville, TN
One of the cooler vignettes I remember seeing about Return of the King is the where Peter Jackson is talking about directing Christopher Lee, and the sound he wants him to make when Grima stabs him in the back. Lee explains "Do you actually know what sound a man makes when he is stabbed? Because I do" and Jackson touches on the awkwardness of Lee actually explaining how he knows.
This vid has a snippet of that in there.

The first step is the one you believe in, the second one might be profound.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

pOD9y0Y.gif

BWR is also a woman.  A very hairy woman.  But I love him/her so it's ok. :P

We asked "Pete" to leave.

http://www.sadanduse...ping-positions/

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!