2.8 Hours Later

* * * * * 1 walkers zombie fun scary

scarylala

scarylala

Roamer

• Members
  • Locationin the back of a van somewhere....
has anyone ever heard of this or been to it? i've just just got tickets cause it looks pretty fun. Im sure they do something similar in the USA.

http://2.8hourslater.com/
you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
We did something pretty much identical to that here in my area, and it was so much fun. Hope you have a good time! :zombiethumbsup:
Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
I remember them advertising it last year, although it was an airsoft event with zombies. I never went to it but that sure does look like fun, I mean being chased by zombies in a mall is the definition of awesome. I'm sure it will be a blast!

scarylala

scarylala

Roamer

• Members
  • Locationin the back of a van somewhere....
I think this one goes underground in the subway as well so it'll be extra scary lol
you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSan Diego
There was one in san Diego were they set up an obstacle course in the sports arena. you could pay to be a survivor or one of the zombies. It sold out pretty much instantly.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!