• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football

A baby born, Rick dies.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members

I would like to see what Rick is going to do when he hears that Carl ran off with the skin jobs.  I think when he hears about them too its going to put him onto full alert.  Maybe the Sanctuary wierdos will kill more of them or get killed by them and end up starting more conflict with them!

Deadpelican

Deadpelican

Ad Victoriam!

• Moderators
  • LocationThe Prydwen

Great issue.

Personally I see the faintest hints of possible civil war between hilltop and the Alexandria safe zone.

Carl running off will be a source of tension between Rick and Maggie. 

Then there's the stark contrast shown at the  end between the the way Maggie deals with criminals and the  the way Rick does.

Maggie survives the attempt on her life, and she has the guy hanged. Negan has actually killed people, and Rick let's him live.  The differences in leadership style couldn't be any clearer.

Two contrasting visions of leadership style that will evolve into further differences... maybe.

Shield yourself from those not bound to you by steel, for they are the blind. Aid them when you can, but lose not sight of yourself. 

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!