Dinosaurs Or Zombies?

- - - - - dinosaurs zombie walkers roamers jurassic park

kevracs

kevracs

Infected

• Members

Would it be easier to live in a zombie apocalypse TWD world? or a Jurassic Park style world full of raptors and dinosaurs like T-rex's? and which one would you rather live in?

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

I'm eternally eight ears old and I love dinosaurs, but I'd much rather take on a world full of zombies. They're slow and fairly predictable, whereas dinosaurs sought out their prey several different ways-sight, sound, in packs, solitary, flying, aquatic...that's not something I'd really care to take on, as awesome as the idea of riding a triceratops would be.

Jon is fine, dammit.

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members

Dinosaurs. My best friend of 19 years was a bird, so im pretty confident that I could make friends with a few of them.

Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah

Hmm, tough one... why not... BOTH?!!   :zombie02: 

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

etphoto

etphoto

Biter

• Members
Easy, tougher to live in world of dinos Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

trexzombietriller.jpg

Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Dino zombies? Clever girl!

3aP4C.gif

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Dino zombies? Clever girl!

3aP4C.gif

A Thriller dinosaur zombie, no doubt.

Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

A Thriller dinosaur zombie, no doubt.

Oh man. That reminds me back to last summer of our idea to combine the "Thriller" song with "Everybody walk the dinosaur" haha. I think I still have that somewhere.

Thread needs more lasers!

ca_alien-invasion.jpg

kevracs

kevracs

Infected

• Members

I'm eternally eight ears old and I love dinosaurs, but I'd much rather take on a world full of zombies. They're slow and fairly predictable, whereas dinosaurs sought out their prey several different ways-sight, sound, in packs, solitary, flying, aquatic...that's not something I'd really care to take on, as awesome as the idea of riding a triceratops would be.

Hahaha, I just imagined what riding a triceraptops would be like. That would be so fun! but yeah I agree, I guess it would be more difficult with dinosaurs but so much more fun though!

kevracs

kevracs

Infected

• Members

tumblr_ltsvnja2Bq1r5d224o1_500.jpg

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Who remembers these gems from the 80's?

dinosaucers.jpg

denver1.jpg

dinoriders1.jpg

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis

Oh hell yeah! 

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

These guys were my favorite childhood dinosaurs:

dinosaurs-everettcollection-636.jpg

Jon is fine, dammit.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Not the momma!

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Not the momma!

Haha, I even used to have a cassette tape with a bunch of songs they sang. Like I would wander around the house singing this all the time:

Jon is fine, dammit.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Haha, baby Sinclair was the shit. Oh boy that show brings back memories. That and The Land Before Time were awesome. 

This still makes me crack up like a toddler. 

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Hahahah!!!

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City

Hm, it makes a big difference to me whether we get dinosaurs plopped into our modern world, or are sent back to the Mesozoic.....

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys

Just my opinion, but I believe dinosaurs would be much easier to deal with. No doubt humanity would have to change very rapidly. The old wandering down the street, cell phone glued to your ear, thumb up your a##, and no situational awareness would have to go.  Of course as was stressed in "Zombieland" the CARDIO would have to be stressed in "Dinoland." ;) 

I think the gun control debate would disappear overnight. I also believe stock in the Barret Firearms Co. would be a veeerrry good investment. :zombiethumbsup: 

1barret308513088vbxafwpkp9.jpg

Bottom line in my thinking is, if it's alive it can be killed. If it can be killed and stays dead?  Way easier problem!  :zombiethumbsup:

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah

Just my opinion, but I believe dinosaurs would be much easier to deal with. No doubt humanity would have to change very rapidly. The old wandering down the street, cell phone glued to your ear, thumb up your a##, and no situational awareness would have to go.  Of course as was stressed in "Zombieland" the CARDIO would have to be stressed in "Dinoland." ;)

I think the gun control debate would disappear overnight. I also believe stock in the Barret Firearms Co. would be a veeerrry good investment. :zombiethumbsup:

1barret308513088vbxafwpkp9.jpg

Bottom line in my thinking is, if it's alive it can be killed. If it can be killed and stays dead?  Way easier problem!  :zombiethumbsup:

"If it bleeds, we can kill it." Ahnold Schwarzenegger from Predator.

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!