Revive And Safeguard: Telltale Game Series Edition

revive safeguard telltale game the walking dead

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left

I think Telltale's TWD game series needed a "Revive and Safeguard" thread.

I think we all know what this topic is about by now, but just in case...

If you could revive one character, which character would it be?

If you could safeguard one character, so that they'll never die, who would it be?

If you revive a character, they're obviously not dead anymore. However, they could still die in a future episode, so you can always revive and safeguard the same character.

PLEASE EXPECT SPOILERS FOR ALL RELEASED EPISODES.

I'd revive Omid *sniff* I still can't believe he's dead... Dammit.

I'd safeguard Kenny. Now that he's revealed to be alive, there's no way I want him to die... Again.

So, in three, two, one... GO!!!

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

Hotsauce45acp

Hotsauce45acp

Infected

• Members
Probably Lee

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

I'd revive Lee because sigh...tears. I'd safeguard Luke, because I like that guy. I would say Clem, but I don't think she needs safeguarding. She's a little powerhouse!

Jon is fine, dammit.

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left

I'd revive Lee because sigh...tears. I'd safeguard Luke, because I like that guy. I would say Clem, but I don't think she needs safeguarding. She's a little powerhouse!

Yeah, the new group is awesome. If Kenny hadn't just shown up, I would have safeguarded Nick instead.

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

I would revive Vernon just so I could see him die again. Preferably torn to shreds or have a salt lick block thrown at his facehole. That fucker stole my boat! And I'll safeguard Clementine because I haven't delved into the much of season two, yet.

Cthulhu42

Cthulhu42

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationR'lyeh
Revive Lee and safeguard Kenny, so their epic bromance can live on.

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left

I would revive Vernon just so I could see him die again. Preferably torn to shreds or have a salt lick block thrown at his facehole. That fucker stole my boat! And I'll safeguard Clementine because I haven't delved into the much of season two, yet.

Reviving Vernon is to watch him die is very tempting... I wasn't happy when I found out we couldn't kill him in 400 days. But I guess knowing he's dead is good enough.

"There's no "I" in team" 

ghostdays

ghostdays

Infected

• Members
  • Locationthe nightosphere

Revive Lee and then safeguard Luke. If anything happens to Luke this season I'll be so sad.

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter
Revive Doug and safeguard Lilly (if she's alive. If Kenny can survive, she should be out there somewhere).

Just really liked Doug and I 100% supported Lilly over Kenny all the time. Poor woman couldn't handle the stress I think and just snapped. It wasn't like she killed Doug on purpose (She did with Carley and I can't really excuse that)

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationCanada, eh!

Revive Lee

Safeguard the Kenster

Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past, or the present, are certain to miss the future.

slimymeteor

slimymeteor

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio

I'd revive Carley and safeguard Luke.

Agent Piltdown

Agent Piltdown

Infected

• Members
  • LocationChester, England

Revive and safeguard Lee, but make him a member of the supporting cast and keep Clementine the playable character. It would of been interesting to have Lee react to situations based on the personality you shaped for him in Season 1.

The zombie Flanders

The zombie Flanders

S-mart Employee

• Members

revive Larry (need a good asshole around for entertainment)

safeguard Kenny (in part to hope that we happen to stumble across a waterway to find Vernon and the boat, so Kenny can kick some old-timer butt and wrap up that loose end)

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!