The Governors Mole

* * * * * 1 Governor mole disease

biggfoot

biggfoot

Infected

• Members
  • LocationSpringfield, VA
For the record, Martinez said "I have a surprise" (cut to hitting range balls) NOT "I have us a spy".

There is no mole. There is something off about Bob but I highly doubt he has any connection to either TG or TG's new crew.

Perhaps, the story surrounding Bob will lead to the next storyline post-TG. Maybe he is somehow affiliated to the "ninja crew" that were in and out like a navy seals ops.

SteadyEddie

SteadyEddie

Roamer

• Members
I don't think there's a mole. The guvnor was incapable of taking care of himself for months after the sttack. Still, he could have sympathizere in there who take it upon themselves to sabotage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chinghis

Chinghis

Biter

• Members

That's an interesting theory, too obivious. Bob seems to have a problem with the booze, I don't think TG would use him because of that IMO. If Bob ever went on a bender or drank way too much he might say something under the influence from the bottle.

Not sure if we're still thinking mole (for some reason I've never really read through this thread until now), but this struck me - alcoholism would be exactly the kind of thing that TG would use. "You want booze? I can give you all you want, just go do a little favor for me."

Also, Bob said he was Army, right? Maybe he was with Pete and Mitch? Although we seem to have seen how that whole episode went down, really didn't look like Bob was there. Still could have been in his unit, but just not the mole.

Zprime

Zprime

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationKnoxville TN
(Shoots thread in the head) & stay down.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!