Governors Eye Patch On The Mattress With The Liquor At The Clinic?

- - - - - governor clinic

UltraAmbiguousID

UltraAmbiguousID

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationTonawanda, New York, USA

I cannot see the gov living in a place that has those zombies in building.
If he was there and that place broke with flu as we have speculated from the bleeding eye
zombies.

So, if he did, or does, he could have potentially caught the flu, and bled from his good eye. That's if he didn't die from the symptoms. He's pretty smart and he'd probably have taken the available medicine. After getting over the flu, he could be more invincible.

What if they come upon him and he's just sick? Would they help him? Would they help him and then give him a trial?

By the way, the brown thingy looks like an eye patch to me, shaped the right way, at least, and with what looks like a hole for a tie. .

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members
Even if its not an eye patch, maybe he is wearing it since he isnt around. I still thing the Governor may have been there and he might have fled when he heard Rick and co coming. Maybe he is doing what Michonne did and keeping walkers close to him with no Jaws or Arms so they throw off the scent.

Thierry88

Thierry88

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationNetherlands
It could have been anyone there. Just like who was in the cupboard in the house Daryl inspected when looking for Sophia in season 2? It could have been her, it could have been anyone else. Because TG survived last season and it was announced he will return this season, many people seem to look for clues of him being around. If it seems there have been other survivors on a place, "oh it might have been the Governor". I would be dissappointed if he does not show up on a moment you'd least expect him. If his return is slowly build up to, the shock value is gone. The prison group is dealing with an aggressive flu, it would be a typical move for The Governor to open fire when everyone are burying and mourning loved ones. The prison is still not fortified sufficiently to withstand an attack like we saw in last season finale, leaving a group of many people who can't defend themselves vulnerable.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!