Governors Eye Patch On The Mattress With The Liquor At The Clinic?

- - - - - governor clinic

tewkewl

tewkewl

Infected

• Members
Hi everyone!

So I read somewhere on youtube that the governor's eye patch was on the bed in the Vet clinic mattress. Is this true? Did anyone else see it? the gov was a fan of the booze. so maybe it is true.

please chime in!

Thanks

zombiehunter

zombiehunter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada
Oh if that was true then that would be a crazy tie in. So maybe he was there but out taking a leak or something.

zombiehunter

zombiehunter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada

here is the screencap. Is that an eyepatch? Looks brown to me.

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
We need a screen cap of this to see. I didn't see an eye patch there, but wasn't there a lot of stuff on the bed? Plus the camera probably focused on the bottle of alcohol.

zombiehunter

zombiehunter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanada
Lots of Gov type books. Pathology of Fear, Enter a New Dawn.

akontura11890

akontura11890

S-mart Employee

• Members
Kinda odd how bob went straight to it too.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
Good catch. It's iffy if that is an eye patch, but there certainly are lots of clues to read (ha) into there.

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
Hmm, I don't think that's it. It looks too brown compared to the black one he had. Not that I have any idea what else it could be either.

ZedHead

ZedHead

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationStill waiting on a bus.
If I were the governor, I would at least clear out the building, seemed like a lot of zombies. He doesn't seem like the type to be that vulnerable to another human/zombie like that.

Also, they are 50 miles out from the prison, which seems unlikely.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Yeah... could be anything...a turd, dried up hamburger, leaf, coin purse, etc.. If it was an eyepatch I'd imagine we'd see some string around it too. But definitely interesting.

LoriG

LoriG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationNebraska (I should be so lucky. The UK)
Looks more like the lid off a jar to me, and there looks to be a jar near the cussion?? But I wonder who it was that slept there?

This isn't flying, its falling with style - www.takenbyalice.co.uk

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Yeah... could be anything...a turd, dried up hamburger, leaf, coin purse, etc.. If it was an eyepatch I'd imagine we'd see some string around it too. But definitely interesting.

Haha! Now all I see is a turd. :lol:

MyZomB8UrHonRStudent

MyZomB8UrHonRStudent

Infected

• Members
  • LocationGA
There are some test tubes over on the right. I wonder if it's medication or a virus.

dammitdale

dammitdale

Infected

• Members
Someone on the internet cleaned up and enhanced the screengrab. Lots of speculation it was a holster, but it's actually more like a covered up purse/satchel/shoulder bag.

Personally I think the booze and books point to the Governor. It would make Michonne's swearing off the hunt deliciously ironic.

Joseph

Joseph

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationColchester, England.
I think it's a hint at the governor from the writers but I don't think the Governor was actually there.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Kinda odd how bob went straight to it too.

I was thinking the same thing like he knew it would be there. Do you think maybe he was camped out there for a while and all that stuff was his. This could tie into the theory that he's a carrier of the virus or something because most of the walkers there had bleeding from the eyes.
I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

Jayne23

Jayne23

Banned for sock puppeting

• Banned
  • LocationOhio
I cannot see the gov living in a place that has those zombies in building.
If he was there and that place broke with flu as we have speculated from the bleeding eye
zombies.

Narren

Narren

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationOver there
I thought it was a leaf, but I'm not sure how much sense that makes.

Lioness

Lioness

Biter

• Members

I was thinking the same thing like he knew it would be there. Do you think maybe he was camped out there for a while and all that stuff was his. This could tie into the theory that he's a carrier of the virus or something because most of the walkers there had bleeding from the eyes.

That is a very interesting theory. Plus 1 for that.
Putting out fire with gasoline.

Valleyaggie

Valleyaggie

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSouth Texas

If I were the governor, I would at least clear out the building, seemed like a lot of zombies. He doesn't seem like the type to be that vulnerable to another human/zombie like that.

Also, they are 50 miles out from the prison, which seems unlikely.

I cannot see the gov living in a place that has those zombies in building.
If he was there and that place broke with flu as we have speculated from the bleeding eye
zombies.

This. There is no way in heck fire TG would stay in a place crawling with walkers. If it is his eye patch, he is long gone from there.
"My mind is my weapon ... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge." - Tyrion Lannister

bobafett4life

bobafett4life

Infected

• Members
This is more than likely one of the places that Bob has stayed in with his previous groups. Those books would be a good read for someone with his current issues. Plus the booze, he went straight to it. Knew about the bleeding eyes walker...

Chinghis

Chinghis

Biter

• Members

We need a screen cap of this to see. I didn't see an eye patch there, but wasn't there a lot of stuff on the bed? Plus the camera probably focused on the bottle of alcohol.

Heh, the camera didn't focus on the bottle - I didn't see it at all while watching. I thought Bob took all the books, and couldn't figure out why he was being so secretive.

akontura11890

akontura11890

S-mart Employee

• Members
Girlsdeadmonster....im thinking either he was held up there with with other survivors, and things went wrong and the virus reached the school nearly tsking out all his men so he had no choice to flee. The infected zombies are all recently turned Hense the bloodied eyes. So that leaves me to believe that there was some sort of group there recently. My other theory is Bob had past knowledge of this place and could very well been here before with one of his "past" groups but im leaning Bob having knowledge about this place before they went. And I think the Gov was held up

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members

Heh, the camera didn't focus on the bottle - I didn't see it at all while watching. I thought Bob took all the books, and couldn't figure out why he was being so secretive.

Well, technically the camera was focused on it, but the bottle was under the books, so it was distracting. The liquor bottle was the first thing I saw when the camera turned to the stash.

tewkewl

tewkewl

Infected

• Members

This. There is no way in heck fire TG would stay in a place crawling with walkers. If it is his eye patch, he is long gone from there.

Yeah, but the people at the clinic died because of the virus. the virus, if it's relatively recent, they could have been alive when the governor camped out there. then folks started getting sick and died and came back as zeds. And the gov would have been forced to jet.

I don't think Bob brought the sickness because the sickness is animal born. The pig had it first. it got transfered to someone because of the food they ate. in fact, daryl killed some animal in the season opener and the folks ate it. Some of those folks may have gotten the virus because of the original animal. also, the pig got sick and died in two days. so i think this supports the animal born theory. finally, the fact that the zeds in the animal hospital had bleeding eyes further tells me that it is somehow animal related.

I guess I'm not convinced the Gov was there, but i'm convinced the sickness is animal related.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!