Zombie Walks/halloween Parades

- - - - - video pictures local

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
Tis the season to be jolly and seems like every city,town etc i getting into the festive spirit with Zombie walks, Halloween parades etc.
So how about a thread showcasing something cool in your area. It could be a video, pictures from a party, even some really cool houses you come across decorated for the season, so come on and share.

Our Toronto Christi Pts Zombie walk was yesterday, I did not attend, the weather was rainy and yechy. There is a video on You Tube but I figured I'd pic a diffrent year showing the Zombies marching through Kensington on their way to the Pits.....

WalkerJames

WalkerJames

Roamer

• Members
In England... I have just seen some Christmas decorations.

I will take a picture tomorrow and post it here.

Living Dead Grrrl

Living Dead Grrrl

Cynical Cadaverous Creeper

• Members
  • LocationThe Beyond
Mr LDG and I will be zombies this Saturday at a Zombie Fun Day and 5K run. Cant wait! :)

""If a zombie bites you, you turn into a zombie. However, if a mummy bites you, all you turn into is some schmo with a mummy bite..."
Dellamorte Dellamore ... 'Of Death of Love'

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
Some houses in my area

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
And a few more......

the one with the purple swag looks awesome at night . The have purple lights, lighting from bellow giving a greal effect.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!