5 Word Story...

* * * * * 1 forum games

Living Dead Grrrl

Living Dead Grrrl

Cynical Cadaverous Creeper

• Members
  • LocationThe Beyond
The Rules
1) Only write five words at once and punctuate normally. (Contractions or hyphenated words count as one word.)
2) Do not post immediately after yourself
3) When adding your words please copy and paste all that has been previously written and then add your 5 word addition (you can bold your words if you want to make it easier for everyone to see. Just be sure only your own words are bolded each time)
4)Its supposed to be stupid / funny/ weird / etc. so dont try too hard!

Victoria suddenly found herself awakened

""If a zombie bites you, you turn into a zombie. However, if a mummy bites you, all you turn into is some schmo with a mummy bite..."
Dellamorte Dellamore ... 'Of Death of Love'

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming.

Living Dead Grrrl

Living Dead Grrrl

• Members
  • LocationThe Beyond
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright

""If a zombie bites you, you turn into a zombie. However, if a mummy bites you, all you turn into is some schmo with a mummy bite..."

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • LocationHanging out with Morgan
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that

Living Dead Grrrl

Living Dead Grrrl

• Members
  • LocationThe Beyond
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling.

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she

Check out my blog

Living Dead Grrrl

Living Dead Grrrl

• Members
  • LocationThe Beyond
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes,

Check out my blog

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Jenners

Jenners

Roamer

• Members
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her
I love my town; This will not define us. 12/14/12. We choose love.

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members

Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her

Jenners, you are only allowed 5 words, so I didn't remove the extra word this time, but I did remove the punctuation.

Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her scaring Victoria and causing her

Check out my blog

Living Dead Grrrl

Living Dead Grrrl

• Members
  • LocationThe Beyond
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her scaring Victoria and causing her to get a mouthful of

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her scaring Victoria and causing her to get a mouthful of blood, guts, and other debris.

Check out my blog

Living Dead Grrrl

Living Dead Grrrl

• Members
  • LocationThe Beyond
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her scaring Victoria and causing her to get a mouthful of blood, guts, and other debris. She sputtered and spat out

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her scaring Victoria and causing her to get a mouthful of blood, guts, and other debris. She sputtered and spat out the body parts and plaster

Check out my blog

Valleyaggie

Valleyaggie

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSouth Texas
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her scaring Victoria and causing her to get a mouthful of blood, guts, and other debris. She sputtered and spat out the body parts and plaster as she tried to shove
"My mind is my weapon ... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge." - Tyrion Lannister

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her scaring Victoria and causing her to get a mouthful of blood, guts, and other debris. She sputtered and spat out the body parts and plaster as she tried to shove the rest of the corpse

Check out my blog

Valleyaggie

Valleyaggie

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSouth Texas
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her scaring Victoria and causing her to get a mouthful of blood, guts, and other debris. She sputtered and spat out the body parts and plaster as she tried to shove the rest of the corpse off her legs and torso.
"My mind is my weapon ... and a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge." - Tyrion Lannister

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her scaring Victoria and causing her to get a mouthful of blood, guts, and other debris. She sputtered and spat out the body parts and plaster as she tried to shove the rest of the corpse off her legs and torso. All this movement loosened the

Check out my blog

Valleyaggie

Valleyaggie

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSouth Texas
Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her scaring Victoria and causing her to get a mouthful of blood, guts, and other debris. She sputtered and spat out the body parts and plaster as she tried to shove the rest of the corpse off her legs and torso. All this movement loosened the pipe fitting and allowed her

Jenners

Jenners

Roamer

• Members
Sorry for my earlier post? I am 99% sure I only posted 5 words? Moving on...

Victoria suddenly found herself awakened to the sound of screaming. She tried to sit upright, but found herself tied to an old drainage pipe that was much to thick for the hole in the ceiling. She noticed many small cracks surrounding the pipe, so she tried pushing her back against the pipe. After several pushes, the ceiling fell through and a corpse from above landed right on top of her scaring Victoria and causing her to get a mouthful of blood, guts, and other debris. She sputtered and spat out the body parts and plaster as she tried to shove the rest of the corpse off her legs and torso. All this movement loosened the pipe fitting and allowed her to break free and run
I love my town; This will not define us. 12/14/12. We choose love.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!