Hello

- - - - - Walking dead second time post new here

Gheist

Gheist

Infected

• Members
Hello all, a recent fan of the series and the comics. I also run my own blog i'm not sure if i can post it here though. If anyone has any clarification on that matter i'd be appreciative of the response, My favorite died in the first season I liked dale the best. Shame they had to kill the wiseman off so early in the show.

Officer_Friendly

Officer_Friendly

Roamer

• Members
Welcome, Gheist! I liked Dale too. I will always miss that look that he seemed to give everybody... I'm pretty sure you can post your blog here, but I'd wait for a mod to confirm that.

Gheist

Gheist

Infected

• Members
Thx officer; I appreciate the welcome. Funny enough this the first zombie message board ive joined. ive never been into Zombies that much. I liked Rambock Berlin undead, Walking dead just has class and taste not a bunch of action which is the only falcom point to the show. Which is nice to see since everything is action based now, I hate the lack of plot in most modern media.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
Hello and Welcome Gheist!

Posting a link to your blog is fine. I already like you because Dale was one of my favs. I also couldn't agree more regarding the lack of plot in most action driven shows. That, and lack of originality.

Enjoy the forum.
:zombismiley: :zombismiley: :zombismiley:

Gheist

Gheist

Infected

• Members
Thanks level, watching ep2 now ill post later about it.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Welcome to the forum, Gheist!

Gheist

Gheist

Infected

• Members
Thx Ansceniiic

Living Dead Grrrl

Living Dead Grrrl

Cynical Cadaverous Creeper

• Members
  • LocationThe Beyond
Hello and welcome to R&L =)

""If a zombie bites you, you turn into a zombie. However, if a mummy bites you, all you turn into is some schmo with a mummy bite..."
Dellamorte Dellamore ... 'Of Death of Love'

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!