- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Cruz84

Cruz84

Infected

• Members
  • 1 posts
Hey guys, looks like the production company for THE WALKING DEAD/ Kirkman's management company Circle of Confusion (www.circleofconfusion.com), home of executive producer David Alpert is both on Facebook and Twitter now. Might be a good place to ask some questions about the series, comics, etc. You never know, maybe they'll have something with Kirkman on there soon.
The Twitter handle is @ofConfusion.

rumblepup

rumblepup

The Puppetmaster

• Administrators
  • 522 posts

Hey guys, looks like the production company for THE WALKING DEAD/ Kirkman's management company Circle of Confusion (www.circleofconfusion.com), home of executive producer David Alpert is both on Facebook and Twitter now. Might be a good place to ask some questions about the series, comics, etc. You never know, maybe they'll have something with Kirkman on there soon.
The Twitter handle is @ofConfusion.

I have contacting Kirkman/ Adelard/ everyfreakinbody via email, snail mail, twitter and facebook since last year. This year I plan on shouting even more. I have, in my possesion, several season 1 dvd's, two twd compendiums, 6 volumes of different series, and a host of stuff that if I could at least get someone to spit on, would be cool to give away to our members. Nothin from any of them.

Do you guys want to help out in a shouting/ hey look at us/ thing so Kirkman, et al, would be nice enough to visit us one day?

xaviersaint

xaviersaint

A.W.D.N.

• Administrators
  • 1,830 posts
  • LocationColorado
Maybe we should just flood The Talking Dead with member questions and what not and add a tag of @roamersandlurkers.com.
Angel: I stopped Acathla. That saved the world.

Spike: Buffy ran you through with a sword.

Angel: Yeah, but I made her do it. Signaled her with my eyes.

Spike: She killed you. I helped her. That one counts as mine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!