Iphone's Upgrade To Ios 7

- - - - - iPhone

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers
The update seems to have fixed the glitches that my oldest was having with her iPad. She LOVES the designs.

I'm glad I did the update because of the features. I just wish they thought twice about the new look.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
Upgraded my 4S although it's no longer my primary phone. I have the Galaxy S4 and use my iPhone as my music player only. But when I got a chance to look at the upgrade I have to say that I don't care too much for it. The look of the apps on the home screen look like a child's phone. They are big and cartoon looking. The animations look polished but the features are ones I've seen before in Android phones. I can appreciate the work that went into it but I feel like Apple is now playing catch up.
I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

joshuakilpatrickl

joshuakilpatrickl

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNorth Carolina
I updated it on my Iphone 4 and it lags a lot and i'm just not a fan of the way it looks. If I restore my iPhone will it go back to iOS 6?

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn your pantry being fat
What the heck is an eye-phone?

I'll stick with my jurassic flip phone and building my own pc thank you very much.

"Are you a human being? Then you are beautiful."

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Some days I miss my old Samsung Alias double flip phone.

OMEN

OMEN

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationBack in Gods Country - TEXAS
I've updated my iPhone 5 and my ipad and I haven't had any issues

My battery life is actually better, I get roughly 50 emails day anf talk on it non stop during working hours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
I can't say anything about this matter. My gf says if I even think about and iphone she'll destroy me. Lol. I always kinda wanted an iphone just to see what people liked about them. Then again, I was also told it's like everything else, you'll either love it or hate it.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!