I don't think I look like anyone.
Survivors: We. Don't. Die.
Saviors: We. Don't. Rape.

LockeBox

LockeBox

Infected

• Members

That would be *woman*...

You obviously haven't met Gracie's other personalities!

If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one.

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left

Me:

Woah! Are you Jackie Chan? No, wait, you're Billy D. Williams, right? Oh, I got it! You're Morgan Freeman! Wait, no, Morgan Freeman has a different account on this site...Something seventy seven...
Hmm...Can't remember, but he's a pretty cool guy, and wears these red long-johns.

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah

Me:

You look like... yourself.

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Woah! Are you Jackie Chan? No, wait, you're Billy D. Williams, right? Oh, I got it! You're Morgan Freeman! Wait, no, Morgan Freeman has a different account on this site...Something seventy seven...
Hmm...Can't remember, but he's a pretty cool guy, and wears these red long-johns.

:D
Jon is fine, dammit.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Apparently my old college ID made me look like Jack White? I dunno.. can't think of anything else at the moment. Haha. Oh and don't forget the Jug Chug

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

I can't stop laughing...I just went to some Google App that you upload your picture and it tells you what celebrities you look most like. I got Colin Powell, Danny Glover and Morgan Freeman. :lol:

Well, the combination of all three must make one gorgeous girl.

Chinghis

Chinghis

Biter

• Members
Someone once told me I looked like Al Franken. I don't watch SNL, so I had no idea who they were talking about.

A Song For Lucille

A Song For Lucille

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationChicagoland

I wouldn't mind looking like (young) Billy Dee Williams, so long as the look isn't replaced by Tommy Lee Jones.
Survivors: We. Don't. Die.
Saviors: We. Don't. Rape.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
I would not say i look like any celebrity but i do get the " i know you from somewhere" whenever i meet new people alot.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Mary Mayhem

Mary Mayhem

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
I've been told I look like the lead female singer of Lacuna Coil... HA!! I WISH. We're both Italian, but I don't see the resemblance -_- she is quite a gorgeous one

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

Not really...My friend once tried to mock me by saying I looked like Justin Bieber. My friend almost got murdered that day...By me...

That would be classed as justified homicide in my book. Friends should not say such things to one another.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!