"hey, You Look A Lot Like..."

- - - - - Celebrity Look Like

Officer_Friendly

Officer_Friendly

Roamer

• Members
Has anybody ever said you look like a celebrity? If so, which celebrity?

A Song For Lucille

A Song For Lucille

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationChicagoland
On two separate occasions, I've been told I look like Dana Carvey. Both took place at a bar, mind you... but still... =/

And years ago, when I had long hair, my nephew would always say I look like Shawn Michaels. He was a kid back then, so he didn't know any better.

I don't look anything like either of them.
Survivors: We. Don't. Die.
Saviors: We. Don't. Rape.

TangoJ

TangoJ

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNortheast Texas
People used to tell me I looked like Christina Applegate with red hair. I wish! I don't see it at all.
"Yeah, well, it could be a flower."

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers
If you are one if the people who actually know what I look like, put down what you are drinking, so it doesn't squirt out your nose. Two different people (females) have said that I look like Charlize Theron. :lol:

Unfortunately, I do not.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket
I have several. When I was younger I'd get Isabella Rosellini a lot. (I disagreed) Mr. Glass once said, pre train crash Lindsay Lohan (also younger me) but also Karen Allen. This one, I can see. She's the gal from "Raiders of the Lost Ark". I think that I look like ME!

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

If you are one if the people who actually know what I look like, put down what you are drinking, so it doesn't squirt out your nose. Two different people (females) have said that I look like Charlize Theron. :lol:

Unfortunately, I do not.

You are much prettier than she is, Gracie. Not that she's not pretty. Just sayin'.

Funny aside: We were in Reno once at a convention and a customer/friend told Mr. Glass that he looked like Billy Bob Thornton.

His response: "Yeah, from Sling Blade maybe."

It made me chortle mightily.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members

Unfortunately, I do not.

Are you sure?

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
I'm worried you may need your head checked, glass, but thanks.

I can totally see Karen Allen for you. Love the Billy Bob story. :lol: One of my friends told me that my husband looked like Wash from Firefly. Weird that he was my favorite character, but I had never noticed the resemblance, until she mentioned it.

edit: haha! Monroe. :P

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
When I was in high school with shorter hair I was told I looked like Mike Herrera from MxPx somehow.. I've also been mistaken for Cedric Bixler. Like legit some kids came up to me once when I was at a beach and asked if I was him. Haha

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
i dont look like any celebrity's they look like me!

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • LocationHanging out with Morgan
I have been told that I looked like Oprah Winfrey.

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
Haha, bbl, you guys are totally hair twins! :lol:

d2daybreak, I'm sure you wouldn't mind having her bank acct. :D

Walker_Bait

Walker_Bait

Biter

• Members
Yeah, a bunch :) People used to say I look like Andrew Lincoln when "Love Actually" was out; before I knew who he was. It's pretty funny now as I like his acting on TWD so much! Also Nick Stahl (especially when "Carnivale" was on) and Justin Timberlake after I get a haircut.

LockeBox

LockeBox

Infected

• Members

Unfortunately, I do not.

As Glass said, you're an attractive women, but I wouldn't say Charlize Theron, the bone structure doesn't line up.

Well, maybe I'm wrong, I'll dig up some pics and post a comparison... :D :P

If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

I have been told that I looked like Oprah Winfrey.

I was just recently looking at our image gallery and when I saw your pic, that was the first thing that crossed my mind.

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • LocationHanging out with Morgan

d2daybreak, I'm sure you wouldn't mind having her bank acct. :D

So true!!! In fact, I would be happy with a quarter of her bank account. I am not greedy.

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationCanada, eh!
I've been told before on a few occasions that I look like Jon Bon Jovi, the lead singer of...Bon Jovi. lol

But that's when I was a little younger with long hair, I had hair down to my shoulders. But now it's to short for any resemblance.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past, or the present, are certain to miss the future.

Boota

Boota

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationKokomo, IN
I was in Atlanta for DragonCon about ten years ago and a bunch of kids thought I was the wrestler Goldberg. I get mistaken for a professional wrestler a lot actually. Stone Cold Steve Austin a couple of times. Other than being bald with similar facial hair I don't think I look like them all that much.

I have gotten a kick out of a couple of very little kids on different occasions who asked me if I was a superhero. I always bent down and whispered, "Shh... No. Super - villain."
"We went together like Kennedys and head wounds."--Lenny Kapowski, Mr. Undesirable

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah
Sam Elliot is the one I hear most... but this thread is useless without pics. How about your pic and if you want a side-by-side with said celebrity?
I know we have a "what do you look like?" thread but to go through all those pics... don't be shy, repost or put up a new one here.

Here's a good question... (related) does anyone get the "hey you look like --- insert Walking Dead actor here ----" (and no, it can't be a walker).

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

As Glass said, you're an attractive women, but I wouldn't say Charlize Theron, the bone structure doesn't line up.

Well, maybe I'm wrong, I'll dig up some pics and post a comparison... :D :P

That would be *woman* and I totally agree. Theron's jaw is too big for our dear Gracie.

DC, how close are you to Bethesda? Thompson Station, TN?

Me:

RickRhymes

RickRhymes

Roamer

• Members
A homeless woman once said I look like John Belushi. I don't look like John Belushi.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
I can't stop laughing...I just went to some Google App that you upload your picture and it tells you what celebrities you look most like. I got Colin Powell, Danny Glover and Morgan Freeman. :lol:
Jon is fine, dammit.

Swingin Negan

Swingin Negan

Infected

• Members
  • LocationGlory Hole Theme Park.
I always get told that I either look like a more handsome Seth Rogen, or a less attractive Heath Ledger lol. I also had two people tell me I look like Josh Groban, but idk who he is.
The dead only know one thing, it is better to be alive.

TangoJ

TangoJ

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNortheast Texas

I can't stop laughing...I just went to some Google App that you upload your picture and it tells you what celebrities you look most like. I got Colin Powell, Danny Glover and Morgan Freeman. :lol:

Bwahahaha!! Just... Wow. But I doubt any of those guys can rock a pair of long johns like you can! ;)
"Yeah, well, it could be a flower."

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left
Not really...My friend once tried to mock me by saying I looked like Justin Bieber. My friend almost got murdered that day...By me...

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!