Happy Bday To Bwr. You Bring Us All So Much Joy. Have Fun Tomorrow!

- - - - - backwoodsroamer birthday

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationCanada, eh!
Happy birthday to you BWR, I've enjoyed laughing at your memes.

Funny thing to is it's my birthday tomorrow as well
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past, or the present, are certain to miss the future.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
Happy Birthday, BWR!

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Happy birthday, BWR, hope its a scary one!

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Happy Birthday good sir!

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
Happy Birthday BWR!

Ya know I lubs ya! :luvzombismile:

LockeBox

LockeBox

Infected

• Members

If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one.

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

Happy Birthday BWR!

Ya know I lubs ya! :luvzombismile:

Sire, you should heed this cake's advice and quickly. Sit, lie down, roll over. Good boy! You deserve a belly rubbing now. :)

Y'all should see how cute he is frolicking around on his back, wagging his hind end on the carpet. :ps-mummies:

Still, happy freaking birthday to you!!! I don't want to be a single parent you know. It interferes w/ my drinking and whoring around. I need you. :wub:

DukeSilver

DukeSilver

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationWinterfell

Happy birthday, BWR! Hope you have a good one :luvzombismile:

3VHWYjA.gif

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys

Sire, you should heed this cake's advice and quickly. Sit, lie down, roll over. Good boy! You deserve a belly rubbing now. :)

Y'all should see how cute he is frolicking around on his back, wagging his hind end on the carpet. :ps-mummies:

Still, happy freaking birthday to you!!! I don't want to be a single parent you know. It interferes w/ my drinking and whoring around. I need you. :wub:

Good Lord, does no one in that sad institution the poor girl resides in know how to lock a door or buckle a strait jacket properly. I'm sorry folks, I shall be contacting her keepers first thing in the morning. <_<

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

Good Lord, does no one in that sad institution the poor girl resides in know how to lock a door or buckle a strait jacket properly. I'm sorry folks, I shall be contacting her keepers first thing in the morning. <_<

At first, I thought the butt rubbing was cuteness. Now I've decided he's either wormy or has impacted anal sacs. I'll take him to the vet in the morning. No worries, he is spoiled.

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah
Uh... Happy Birthday BWR...

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
Happy birthday, my wonderful father!

Jon is fine, dammit.

TangoJ

TangoJ

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNortheast Texas

I hope you have a wonderful day, dear sir.
"Yeah, well, it could be a flower."

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left
Happy Birthday, dude.

And hey...Uh, glass? You think maybe...Just maybe...You could get me the same present on my birthday =3

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • LocationHanging out with Morgan
Happy Birthday!

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers
Hope you had a great one, BWR! :)

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!