Whats Everyone Picking Up Tmrw? 8/21

- - - - - comic books

FatherGabriel

FatherGabriel

S-mart Employee

• Members
just wanted to talk some comics

im getting:

revival #13 (check out the thread for this)

thief of thieves #16

^cant wait for both of those

JLD #23

Daredevil #30

trinity of sin pandora #3

venom #29

avengers #18

superior spiderman #16
"what would jesus do? "

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix AZ
I really enjoy going to the CBS, but only go the CBS, on the wed's that the new TWD comes out. TWD is the only comic that I really read. BUT while im am at the CBS, i normal pick up a few of the 2 for 99 cents random comics for my two oldest boys (9/5yo) so they can enjoy some comics as well... I read TWD to my 9yo. cause he is really interested in it. We are currently reading the hard covers together...

On another note. I can't wait for #9 hard cover to come out in sept!

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix AZ
I do feel bad for people that dont have comic book store near them!

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
I got 3/4 of my monthly reads last week, waiting on the next Angel and Faith and avoiding the local comic book store in the meantime lest I get myself hooked on other comics, I want some ghost world tho and lost at sea..
Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • LocationHolly's room
I love comics, but am glad I don't have a store near me. I go to Newbury comics in Portland,ME, which is about an hour and a half drive. I try to make it down there once in awhile to get The walking dead trading cards and a few comics. Damn that shit is expensive, especially if you are into a lot of different titles. Not to mention my daughters $9 stuffed animal she has to get every time we go LOL. This is why I torrent so many comics because I am not a millionaire.
Right now I've been reading TWD, Invincible, Kick ass, Django unchained,Revival, crossed, Great pacific cloned, many others as well

NaomiCampbell

NaomiCampbell

Infected

• Members
  • Locationusa
I relaly love comics..

DreaM

DreaM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationWith the waste
Revival 13 - always a good read

Thief of Thieves 16 (I just saw a panel of this in Bleeding Cool's "# thoughts about # comics" and I am excited.

100 Bullets: Brother Lono (spin off for the most viscious character from one of the best series ever, Azzarello & Rizzo's 100 Bullets)

Chin Musis 2 - been waiting a long time for this one.

Blood Brothers 2 (vampires without silly romance still make for good stories)

Numbercruncher 2 (still not sure if I will keep up with this one, but the first issue was not bad)

Sixth Gun 33 - western about the unmaking of the world.

And everything I left in my file last week (Great Pacific, Ghosted, Tale of the Golem, 6 Gun Gorilla, and Half Past Danger)

"Who is the mother fuckingest of all the mother fuckers? This girl!" - Petra, Legacy of Luther Strode

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!