What Role Will Ezekiel And His Tiger Play?

- - - - - ezekiel tiger the walking dead rick. michonne carl andrea

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn a Gangsta's Paradise ♪♫
It IS an comic. You are able to have some extent of free reign, even in comics which are more or less ''realistic''.

And characters like Ezekiel and Shiva.....Whilst i can see the hate and even understand some of it, they do help bring the comic some color...some unexpectedness. I really enjoy that.

Then there's the fact that the design of Ezekiel is one of Adlard's best so far, and i'd hate to see Ezekiel go.

bd629b0375becac7160e1d2f9cb1fae26e9b1917

Mary Mayhem

Mary Mayhem

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
Oops, I thought this was in the TV section... lol... asking about adding them to the show... which doesn't even make sense... I really need sleep... o_o I can't skim and scan this late/early, clearly it doesn't work! lol.

But I really hope Ezekiel and Shiva both live... I become extremely attached to animal characters in everything VERY quickly :(

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!