What Video Game Character Are You?

- - - - - Quiz video characters

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
Found this cute quizto determine what video character you resemble.

quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

This is the result I got

I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

Ncky1988

Ncky1988

S-mart Employee

• Members
I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
Scorched Earth Tank lol

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
I don't even know what a Defender Ship is.

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Steph

Steph

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
We need a modern day video game quiz lol

Steph

Steph

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
Ha, found one. I'm Lara Croft lol

http://www.quizrocke...-game-character

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
I'm Leisure Suit Larry

You are a smarmy perv. All you want to do is hook up with hot chicks, but they're never interested in you.

I'm not satisfied with this result. The only one I picked that could be affiliated with this is the "Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Steph

Steph

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
For a second I thought you were calling me a smarmy perv lol.

I was okay with Lara Croft, but would have been happier with John Marston.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
So I changed ONE answer (pickup line changed to "What's your name?) and now I got Sub-Zero.

You are somewhat distant (some might say..."cold"), preferring to conduct your business on the DL instead of attracting a lot of attention.

Whatever. He's pretty cool anyway and I know he is.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
Leisure Suit Larry.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
Ouff I got Luigi on the second one

125]Luigi

125]You are smart, capable and self-sufficient, but nobody appreciates you. You know how to get the job done, but Mario gets all the credit for your success. One of these days it will be your chance to shine.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
Hahaha, for the Pre-1985 quiz I got Pacman Ghost: I am a Pacman Ghost.

I like to hang around with friends, chatting, dancing, all that sort of thing. We don't appreciate outsiders, and do our best to discourage others approaching us. I enjoy occasionally wandering around randomly, and often find that when I do so, I get to where I wanted to be.

For the second one, I'm...Master Chief?

Master Chief

125]Stoic and proud, you work well with a team, but are better on your own. You love technology and exotic locales, but often are left to your own devices. Keep the helmet on, you look cooler.

Jon is fine, dammit.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

(If you were not an Asteroid you would be Pacman.)

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

I am an Asteroid.

It said if I weren't a Pacman Ghost I'd be an Asteroid, too. Must run in the family.
Jon is fine, dammit.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

It said if I weren't a Pacman Ghost I'd be an Asteroid, too. Must run in the family.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Sweet's quiz.

Steph's

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
I am Pitfall Harry !

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
Me too. I got Mario. I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble. It makes sense to me. I'm very content in my life at the moment. I'm happy with what I have but I do get those calls that one of my siblings are in jail and needs bail. So...I agree.

I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

CarlsRightEye

CarlsRightEye

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationVancouver
Apparently I'm an 8bit kung-fu master. Fear my pixel touch of death!
"Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?" – Bran Stark
"That is the only time a man can be brave." – Eddard Stark

RickRhymes

RickRhymes

Roamer

• Members
I'm an Asteroid and I'm Master Chief. Hmm.

StarkExpanse

StarkExpanse

Lurker

• Members
No quiz tells me what I am! I'm Sunflower from Plants vs. Zombies. I'm always a source of smiles and sunshine and I probably won't even flinch if I get eaten alive.

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
I'm master cheif also

KittenMittons

KittenMittons

S-mart Employee

• Members
In the first quiz I was a Gauntlet Adventurer, and in the second quiz I was Leisure Suit Larry.
Join the R&L GTA Crew! http://socialclub.ro...ers_and_lurke

Mary Mayhem

Mary Mayhem

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

That was fun lol ^_^

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCalifornia
I am a Defender-ship.

(If you were not a Defender-ship you would be a Thrust-ship.)

** I'm not clumsy.**

As for Stephs quiz: I'm Master Chief hahah

Bit > Lurker > Roamer > Put down by Scott Gimple. Goodbye R&L

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!