Issue 117 Cover, Description, & Predictions (Now With Preview)

- - - - - comicissue 117 jesus holly ezekiel shiva

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony

The Walking Dead Issue 117
Release Date: November 27, 2013
"In the aftermath of the battle of sanctuary, Ezekiel must survive on his own."
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

Officer_Friendly

Officer_Friendly

Roamer

• Members
Looks like the Kingdom falls and Holly looks like she's in trouble. Jesus looks like he's gonna be around for at least up to 117.

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix AZ
battle of sanctuary???

So, they bring the fight right to Negan's door huh?

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
I'm confused by this, it makes it seems like the war only lasts what 3 issues? I'm starting to wonder if they get attacked by a few hundred or maybe a thousand zombies and everyone seperates.

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • LocationHolly's room

I'm confused by this, it makes it seems like the war only lasts what 3 issues? I'm starting to wonder if they get attacked by a few hundred or maybe a thousand zombies and everyone seperates.

sounds to me like it is the end of the first battle of the war

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
The war is going to last the whole arc not 3 issues , then i bet we get 3 or 4 after effect issues in the next arc.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationCanada, eh!

Only the first battle of the arc, I'm sure Negan takes the battle to Alexandria or Hilltop eventually.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past, or the present, are certain to miss the future.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

battle of sanctuary???

So, they bring the fight right to Negan's door huh?

Sanctuary could mean many things , ASZ is a sanctuary , Hilltop is a sanctuary , ect ect. dont let yourself be fooled by the cover descriptions they are more unbelievable then the covers themselves.

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • LocationRick Grimes
Sit down, Holly.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
When I first saw this cover, it looked like Holly's pants were down. It's just the shading.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Hollys pants are all torn up. Looks kind of like claw marks from...
Spoiler

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
I bet who holly sees is someone friendly but she can only see his shadow

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
She's laying down propping up.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

Soaked_Pancakes

Soaked_Pancakes

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanadensis, Pennsylvania
Is the same zombie coming at Ezekiel from both the front and back?

Alternatively, you could also just call me Soiled_Panties, on account of how pissy I can be.

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix AZ

Sanctuary could mean many things , ASZ is a sanctuary , Hilltop is a sanctuary , ect ect. dont let yourself be fooled by the cover descriptions they are more unbelievable then the covers themselves.

At first I wasn't sure who/where sanctuary was, but TWD Wikia says that sanctuary is the saviors base's name. That's why I said, Rick and company are bringing the pain to Negan's front door.

none the less, I am very excited for this all out war...I think this arc will change TWD as much or more than the prison arc

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

At first I wasn't sure who/where sanctuary was, but TWD Wikia says that sanctuary is the saviors base's name. That's why I said, Rick and company are bringing the pain to Negan's front door.

none the less, I am very excited for this all out war...I think this arc will change TWD as much or more than the prison arc

correct the sanctuary is what the Saviors call the place they live in but what i meant is anyone of the community`s could be considered a sanctuary technically and the cover descriptions have been know to be very misleading.

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • LocationHolly's room
could be the perfect troll PT.

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX
The tagline makes little sense after reading 116. Shouldn't "Holly" be subbed in place of "Ezekiel"?

Only way I could possibly think of Ezekiel going t survive on his own is the Kingdom is unexpectedly burned down or he realizes Rick's plan to surround the Sanctuary "No Way Out" style is a crappy plan that won't end the war against reknowned zombie killers.

XBOX One Gamertag: ROFbaggingU.  Blackops 3 Zombies mode: easter egg hunter.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
Good to see Dwight again after a few issues, wonder what his plan is.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members
I still thing Dwight is waiting to decide which way the tide of war is turning to make his choice, He wants to survive and wants to protect his wife at all costs.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

I still thing Dwight is waiting to decide which way the tide of war is turning to make his choice, He wants to survive and wants to protect his wife at all costs.

I've seen a couple people say that Dwight wants to protect his wife. I haven't seen any evidence of love for Sherry, so I hope we get a little more insight into this. Looking forward to possibly getting some Dwight/Holly moments, as well.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Has it been confirmed that Sherry is in fact Dwight's wife, or was she just his girlfriend? I can't remember.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

Has it been confirmed that Sherry is in fact Dwight's wife, or was she just his girlfriend? I can't remember.

It was my understanding that Mark and Amber were boyfriend/girlfriend, but that Sherry and Dwight were married.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
I think Holly is looking like that because her twin (whom she thought was dead) is in the harem.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City
I like how Ezekiel and Shiva are covering each other's backs, lol.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!