Issue 116 Cover, Description, & Predictions (Now With Preview)

- - - - - comic all out war rick holly negan

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony

It's because Gregory doesn't know the difference between eight and a lot more

Ha, I missed that! The idea of a spider with a lot of legs usually calls to the idea of a big spider. So I thought it was more going towards the idea of Gregory being scared of a spider in the ZPoc. So it kinda works on both levels.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

It's because Gregory doesn't know the difference between eight and a lot more

Negan: How many of your people are in Rick's group?

Greg: Uhh... 1..2...3.......4....5....6? wait.. couple more...7..........8.....hundred thousand!

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn a Gangsta's Paradise ♪♫
Oh boy, i cant wait for this issue. Come on, tomorrow. Get here quicker.

I know i said it before, but that art REALLY stepped up this issue. (atleast judging by previews alone.)

The work i will be able to do once i get ahold of the scans will be awesooooome.

bd629b0375becac7160e1d2f9cb1fae26e9b1917

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Looks like a new page and better scans of some of those crappy scans that were first leaked. Spoilerssss
Spoiler

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
Oh my God! They killed uh...him!

Man, Kirkman really knows how to drive the whole "No one is safe" thing home

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Hahahah

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members

Him.

1976 - 20??

We will never forget ''him''.

How he maked us laugh, how he maked us cry.

H-he...he was like a brother to...t-to...

*starts to cry*

*Sob sob*

MAN, I'M GONNA FUCKING MISS HIM.

Howard Roark

Howard Roark

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
Liek, O.......M.............................G. When anonymous red-shirts start getting capped, you just KNOW that shit just got real. :o

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
Is it wrong of me to WANT main characters to die ............if not only to give a shit again.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members
Just finished reading the issue! Wow! This war is off and running now! Maybe
Spoiler
. This war is going to be bloody!

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members
Hmmm.....Interesting.

Spoiler

greatbignow

greatbignow

Infected

• Members

Man, Kirkman really knows how to drive the whole "No one is safe" thing home

Also, take a look at how one of Rick's own men has a rifle barrel pointed right at "him's" head! Kind of JFK style; second shooter on the grassy knoll! Rick's been compromised! The shooter from behind shot into "him's" head, and the bullets collided inside his cranium. That explains the blowout in the back of his head, and now Rick is in real trouble.....:-)

OutLawd

OutLawd

Roamer

• Members
She went in there to get after Dwight for killing Abraham. What's gonna happen when she finds out they are on the same team??

greatbignow

greatbignow

Infected

• Members

She went in there to get after Dwight for killing Abraham. What's gonna happen when she finds out they are on the same team??

Interesting conflict. Might even make Dwight's decision to help Rick more difficult. Holly may not even care that he is there to help; nice twist coming up, I think.

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members

Yeah.....That is kind of a dumb move by Rick.

We know that Andrea and Michonne knows, and that they dont....really seem to mind.

But....yeah, even if she wouldnt agree with keeping him alive, Rick SHOULD have told her about Dwight.

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
2 new covers are up someone should make a topic for them. Eugene is in one of them tied up and bloody :(

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
Link for #121 and #122
Spoiler

I Believe In Rick Grimes

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members

2 new covers are up someone should make a topic for them. Eugene is in one of them tied up and bloody :(

Mutherfucker said WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

That must be a fucking lie.

*goes to check the covers*

*tears of NOPE start flooding*

Dont do it, Kirkman.

DONT. FUCKING. DO. IT.

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members

Hmmm.....Interesting.

Spoiler

This has to be it, Negan is weak against women! But I don't think he has Ironed any woman's face yet? I can see this war is gonna really pick up in the next few weeks with the issues every two weeks!

Koibito

Koibito

Biter

• Members

This has to be it, Negan is weak against women! But I don't think he has Ironed any woman's face yet?

Yeah, that is what i meant. No woman has been ironed.

He still feels they should be punished, but instead of hurting them physically, he decides that letting her choose between an easy life (and thus, the man is punished by the ''ironing'') or going back to an life with their actual loved one but by doing so she forfeits all of the luxuries she now has, is the more humane way of punishment.

I mean....the way he talks about Lucille and how angry he got when she got ''hurt'' makes me think he has an soft-spot for his girls, be they wooden or actual. He hates seeing them get hurt. That could also play into the whole '' Negan hates sexual violence '' as well.

Just my theory though.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
If Holly becomes "soft goods" I hope she goes Mata Hari on Negan. Even though I'd like it if Maggie or Rick got the honor of taking him out.

greatbignow

greatbignow

Infected

• Members

If Holly becomes "soft goods" I hope she goes Mata Hari on Negan. Even though I'd like it if Maggie or Rick got the honor of taking him out.

I just thought about how Negan seems to have a "soft spot" for anyone with guts (besides Spencer :-0--&=); Rick, Carl, and now maybe even Holly. He doesn't seem to feel threatened, almost more like invigorated and somewhat surprised but in more of an amused than fearful way. If he ends up somehow befriending Holly, despite giving the order to kill Abe, this could have very real repercussions for Rick & company. Might even give the location of Eugene's bullet operation, which they should have had very guarded or even relocated everything to the safe zone. Way too much of a liability to leave it out in the open building that way. I suppose Negan might find it by chance (Eugene steps out of a smoke break), but otherwise she could have told for some reason yet to be revealed. She did have an odd look to her when Rosita told Eugene "Good work" or "Nice job." Hard to say I guess.....

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
That makes sense on how Eugene could get captured. Holly spills the beans, probably not willingly, but I'm sure Negan has guys that would not hesitate to harm her. Who knows, women do seem to be his weakness.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers

That makes sense on how Eugene could get captured. Holly spills the beans, probably not willingly, but I'm sure Negan has guys that would not hesitate to harm her. Who knows, women do seem to be his weakness.

Story wise, something has to go wrong with the Eugene bullet factory.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!