Issue 116 Cover, Description, & Predictions (Now With Preview)

- - - - - comic all out war rick holly negan

Leftyy

Leftyy

Infected

• Members
I'm more afraid of Negan getting his hands on the ammo Eugene has made, than Eugene and his crew making faulty bullets.

chipsmcghee

chipsmcghee

No Longer Stocking Chips McGhee

• Banned

I'm more afraid of Negan getting his hands on the ammo Eugene has made, than Eugene and his crew making faulty bullets.

It would be so funny if Negan got the ammo and they were all duds and Eugene accidentally saves the day with timely incompetence.

Leftyy

Leftyy

Infected

• Members

It would be so funny if Negan got the ammo and they were all duds and Eugene accidentally saves the day with timely incompetence.

Hahaha classic Eugene. That would be hilarious.

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationCanada, eh!
Ugh, am I the only one getting really tired of having to wait a month for 116?

All the suspense and build up of the past two volumes has been killing me. They took a whole year to build up all out war and it's first issue is more build up! Can't wait for this issue.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past, or the present, are certain to miss the future.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
  • Locationunder the comic covers
I just wish I knew that twice a month didn't really mean twice a month, every month. It was pretty close to the day that 115 was released that I realized another one wasn't coming in two weeks. I need to start reading the fine print.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
At least the next 3 issues should be released 2 weeks apart!

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • LocationRick Grimes

I just wish I knew that twice a month didn't really mean twice a month, every month.

Wait... what?

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members

Wait... what?

October and December will only have one issue released - I'll try to find the schedule - bbl posted it somewhere.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
Here ya go:

116 comes out November 13th
117 comes out November 27th
118 comes out December 11th
119 & 120 come out in January
121 & 122 come out in February
123 & 124 come out in March
125 & 126 come out in April

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
Kirkman explained because of the holidays, it won't be a true bi-weekly release.
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • LocationRick Grimes

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX
The wait really isn't as bad as some of the other issues. At least the two in November feature some action so that 2 week period is nice. The December issue looks like a setup issue with Maggie on the cover. All I'm saying is at least we don't have to wait a full month in between something intense.

XBOX One Gamertag: ROFbaggingU.  Blackops 3 Zombies mode: easter egg hunter.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members

The wait really isn't as bad as some of the other issues. At least the two in November feature some action so that 2 week period is nice. The December issue looks like a setup issue with Maggie on the cover. All I'm saying is at least we don't have to wait a full month in between something intense.

Yeah; I think my main issue was that I heard bi-weekly and just assumed it was that way for the entire arc.

EXE.DMG

EXE.DMG

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
I'm just glad we get issues faster than usual. It'd really be something if issues got delayed though.

http://www.ReadTheWalkingDead.com

For Collectors, By Collectors.

StarkExpanse

StarkExpanse

Lurker

• Members
I guess I didn't get the memo that this arc was just mostly bi-weekly. That would have been useful information in the initial announcement article.

Is there any more doubt that Kirkman is a troll?

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationCanada, eh!

I guess I didn't get the memo that this arc was just mostly bi-weekly. That would have been useful information in the initial announcement article.

No there definitely isn't any doubt. Kirkman is THE biggest troll ever.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past, or the present, are certain to miss the future.

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Members
He looks more like a cuddly teddy bear to me. ;)

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • LocationRick Grimes

He looks more like a cuddly teddy bear to me. ;)

Ya

all_hail_the_saviors

all_hail_the_saviors

S-mart Employee

• Members

Ya

LOL LOTSO!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Sort of looks like kirkman tho ahah

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX
Unfortunately Teddys don't have long life spans...especially once crap gets caught in their fur and have to spend time in the laundry cycle

XBOX One Gamertag: ROFbaggingU.  Blackops 3 Zombies mode: easter egg hunter.

akontura11890

akontura11890

S-mart Employee

• Members
Anyone know when we will get a little preview?

taint

taint

S-mart Employee

• Members

It was announced this summer.

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members
We all know Negan has to go, but for some reason I dont think at the end of this story Arc that he will be dead. He is way to likable as a character to kill off! I want to see Negan disappear for a while and then come back eventually.

chipsmcghee

chipsmcghee

No Longer Stocking Chips McGhee

• Banned

We all know Negan has to go, but for some reason I dont think at the end of this story Arc that he will be dead. He is way to likable as a character to kill off! I want to see Negan disappear for a while and then come back eventually.

I hope Negan gets both of his hands cut off and they just cauterize them and let him live. And of course they give Lucille back to him.

akontura11890

akontura11890

S-mart Employee

• Members
If i was Rick i would have just shot Gregory in the head after he gave his little speech and proceed to tell Negan your gona need to come up with a smarter plan than using that coward of a leader against us. Gregory fears Negan and his men so to me it would of been wise to handle, tie up or whatever to Gregory prior to heading to the sanctuary. They should have known that a coward like that would turn his back on his own ppl in spite if fear of the saviors

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!