Issue 116 Cover, Description, & Predictions (Now With Preview)

- - - - - comic all out war rick holly negan

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony

The Walking Dead Issue 116
Release Date: November 13, 2013
"The first battle of the war rages on!"
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

Officer_Friendly

Officer_Friendly

Roamer

• Members
Good to see Holly isn't dead. Could've fooled me with how long she's been out of the picture for. But anyway, holy shit I can't wait.

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationCanada, eh!
Don't know why Holly of all people would be in the center of the cover, but I like the fact that maybe Kirkman will focus a little more on certain characters.

Looks like Nicholas survives the upcoming 113, you can see him behind Rick.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past, or the present, are certain to miss the future.

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
He kinda looks like Abe at a quick glance :l

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
Holly is super hot on this cover to bad she aint in her undies........... :smiley-confused002:

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix AZ
For what ever reason, Im not liking this cover... To bad all the variats are being used on issue #115, cause this cover could use one!

Why Holly? Hell I would rather see father Gabriel on a cover, if RK just wants to put under used characters on covers now!

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix AZ

Holly is super hot on this cover to bad she aint in her undies........... :smiley-confused002:

I betchya in the ZA, her undies smell a bit fishy!

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

Officer_Friendly

Officer_Friendly

Roamer

• Members
^ I just threw up a little.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia

I betchya in the ZA, her undies smell a bit fishy!

wut
I Believe In Rick Grimes

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Hollys got some tig oles

TheLibrarian

TheLibrarian

Lurker

• Members
Looks like abe on the far left, wtf?

I'm So Meta, Even This Acronym

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • LocationRick Grimes
That's what I thought at first, but it's Nicholas.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
I said this before but between holly and negan it looks like rosita but I'm pretty sure it's just a savior.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

FatherGabriel

FatherGabriel

S-mart Employee

• Members
if this cover can be trusted than it looks like nicholas survived 114. if someone dies next issue i think it will be heath now. i thought it was going to be nicholas or maybe no one dies but i think someones got to. i think heath would be a waste to kill hes one of the few people in ASZ thats got some development and depth
"what would jesus do? "

gypsyrose

gypsyrose

Biter

• Members
  • LocationHolly's room
Agree, I think Nick will live through 114. I'm still thinking Heath and or Rosita Die in 114. Eugene needs to get his head straight, and the only way I see that happening is if Rosita is killed or taken as soft goods.

FJSP2627

FJSP2627

S-mart Employee

• Members
I really want to know why holy gets so much spotlight on this issue. maybe she goes on a rampage to find dwight and tries to kill him for what he did to abe? Plus how will the hiltop people react to gregory's statement. And how will Ezequiel and his tiger get separated from the group? is he with them or does he have a second interest in this all out war scenario? Looking forward to this......

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
Way to pre-emptively ruin my bday with a holly cover :( she needs like 50 more Z kills and none of Rosita's bfs under her belt, before I stop hating her, so she better do something good, GD!
Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

farswell7

farswell7

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Land of Lincoln
There best be bloodshed this issue.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
Shouldn't this topic get pinned?

It would be cool if Negan wanted to kill a member of Rick's group to punish him, but since war is raging on, he can't. Gregory then reveals that Maggie is living at Hilltop (which we're assuming is being guarded by Saviors). Negan sends a Savior there to kill Maggie. The Savior demands to know where Maggie is and Brianna lies and says that she's Maggie. The Savior caps Brianna and rides off.

Rick thinks Maggie is dead and Maggie is outraged, so she rallies the people of Hilltop together

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413

It would be cool if Negan wanted to kill a member of Rick's group to punish him, but since war is raging on, he can't. Gregory then reveals that Maggie is living at Hilltop (which we're assuming is being guarded by Saviors). Negan sends a Savior there to kill Maggie. The Savior demands to know where Maggie is and Brianna lies and says that she's Maggie. The Savior caps Brianna and rides off.

Rick thinks Maggie is dead and Maggie is outraged, so she rallies the people of Hilltop together

I really hope this happens.

FJSP2627

FJSP2627

S-mart Employee

• Members

i think that is realy awesome, i'm thriling to see the first battle of the war

DHeav60

DHeav60

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Based on the cover for 118 - where Maggie makes a speech to the Hilltop community, I'd say this is a pretty good guess. No doubt there is going to be a power vacuum with the Hilltop Survivors looking for someone else to lead (preferably someone with a spine)... If you think about it - Maggie is probably way more experienced w/ survival, leadership, and cohesion tactics than anyone else at the Hilltop. Most Hilltop residents have had fairly easy existences since being established as members of the Hilltop community. Before the war, the overwhelming majority of residents had jobs that didn't involve fighting or savaging the wastes for supplies. The Hilltop has been the most self sufficient community we've seen. While Rick and Co have struggled for years just to find food/sanctuary/other survivors, the Hilltop has had no problems with that. On the other hand - Rick and Co have seen just about every hardship or catastrophe imaginable, Maggie has witnessed most of the carnage first hand. She has seen stuff that Hilltop community members would not be able to handle. Perhaps her experiences up to this point provide her with the perfect backdrop to excel at politics. I'd really like to see Maggie (or anyone for that matter) usurp Gregory as leader of the Hilltop.

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
I think maggie will lead an uprising against negans goons at the hilltop, but I don't see negan gunning for maggie just because she's an aszer(its possible that greg went to negan tto stop jesus, and unless negan went to hilltop & saw & remembered maggie, he wouldn't even know she's there), obviously maggie and the hilltoppers will do battle against the saviors but I don't see brianna sacrificing herself for maggie anytime soon, she's got a kid to raise. But it'd be cool if brianna lost her kid due to stray bullets and brianna went nuts and like killed all of the saviors occupying the hilltop.
Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

jbhutto

jbhutto

S-mart Employee

• Members
Slimfast Euge deserves a cover.

But yeah. I hope he at least has a few badass moments during AOW.

WhiteChocolate

WhiteChocolate

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationDallas TX
If Eugene doesn't end up betraying the group, I think the Saviors will attack the bullet making outpost and either kill or make him work for them. Either way I don't think Eugene survives the war.

XBOX One Gamertag: ROFbaggingU.  Blackops 3 Zombies mode: easter egg hunter.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!