Predict The Deaths For The Remaining

- - - - - deaths characters

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
How do you think the remaining characters are going to die? If you think they're going to live until the end, you can say so, but you can also post this with the mindset of every character is going to die.

This extends beyond All Out War. It goes to the end of the series

I also want to say that I'm not saying any of these deaths are going to happen soon or anything. This isn't a thread inviting you to say, "I'm sick of deaths!" This is just speculation

I think some characters will live until the end so I'm going to post my theories that way

Rick-No clue, but he's definitely going to die. A bite and then Carl killing him would be too cliche. I'd like him to become evil and then Carl kills him

Carl-Lives until the end

Andrea-Lives until the end. (I actually did think she was going to die in 101 with Rick arriving at a dilapidated ASZ and her being shot in the chest and reanimated. Rick then kills her. The whole "turning into a zombie and being killed by someone you love" is a tired concept, though. I also don't think we need more proof that Rick is miserable)

Michonne-I have many possible theories so I'll just summarize

1. A massive herd of millions of zombies come and she knows for a fact she won't make it, so she commits seppuku on herself

2. She's in a fight with Negan and he stuns her with a punch, takes her sword, and slices her head in half

3. After the war is over, Ezekiel stabs her through the back because he knows she's ASZ's strongest fighter

Shiva-Killed by Rick but is probably going to take a main character out on the way

Ezekiel-Killed by Michonne if he doesn't kill Michonne first...

Maggie-Might live. I think she'll have a miscarriage or get shot/stabbed in the stomach. If she does die before the series end, it'll probably be suicide

Sophia-Lives until the end (If not that, I think it might be really gruesome)

Jesus-Martyr that brings the groups together. It would be cool if he got killed and turned into a zombie (Jesus rises again) and then shot in the head and he falls backwards in the position of a cross

Negan-I'd like him to just get shot in the head but it'll probably be Maggie who kills him since Rick and Carl have both already attempted it. Carl would be my second choice, though.

Eugene-For some reason I either think he's going to live or get set on fire...

Dwight-Killed by Eugene or Holly

I probably forgot a bunch but I'd like to hear what everyone else thinks

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members
I hope that in "All out war" that Michonne chops off Negans hand. That would be epic!

Chryz707

Chryz707

Lurker

• Members
As for deaths for All out war, I think Rosita, Eugene, Heath, Denise, Connor, and Michonne (Dont want her to die) will be casualties of war,

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
There's a thread for who's going to die in All Out War
http://www.roamersan...ll-out-war-arc/

This is who do you think is going to last until the end of the series and how do you think they will die

Edit: And to add to my original post, I also think Dwight might get beaten to death by Lucille

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Tyler

Tyler

Lurker

• Members
  • Locationsomewhere safe
Rick - He's definitely going to die before the end, and I agree with you. I don't think Rick should get bit and then have Carl put him down, I think it would be far more interesting if Rick eventually turns into a Villain and Carl has to kill him to protect the group.

Carl - He may not make it to the very last issue of the comic, but he's definitely going to outlive Rick. He's the "John Connor" of the franchise as Kirkman likes to put it. He's currently the safest character in The Walking Dead universe. If he dies at the end then do it via classic walker bite.

Michonne - I think and want her to live. I think when Rick dies, his final request to her is going to be for her to personally watch over Carl for him, similar to how Obi-Wan watched over Luke. Though, Rick wouldn't even have to ask something like that - Michonne would do it regardless. It's clear that Carl's one of the people Michonne cares for the most.

Andrea - I think she'll die, not sure how but it's going to be gruesome. It won't happen for a while though, perhaps she sacrifices herself for Rick.

Shiva - Killed by Maggie in anger.

Sophia - Mauled and ripped to pieces by Shiva

Maggie - Zombie Baby rips her apart from the inside

Ezekiel - Killed by Michonne. Michonne slices his head so hard to the point where you can see a piece of his brain on the sword.

Jesus - Not sure

Negan - Killed by either Dwight or Carl. Either Dwight two-faces him and then shoots him in the head with a crossbow, or Carl bashes his brains in with Lucille while singing "You are My Sunshine"

Eugene - He'll be in a dilemma, a tough situation, captured. He'll be questioned and he'll tell the truth, and him telling the truth is not what they wanted to hear so they kill him. Lying really did keep him alive after all.

Rosita - Killed by Negan

Dwight - Killed by Andrea

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationCanada, eh!
Rick - I don't know, to be honest I'd rather see him die close to the end of the series. Dieing from a bite and being killed by Carl like Lee Everett would be sort of epic. Or just a straight up gun shot to the head, like someone betrays him Jesus/Ezekiel, maybe Carl finds him dead somewhere.

Carl - Lives until the end.

Andrea - I think she might die before the end. I'm sure more big bad guys like the Gov or Negan will come along, and she might die at the hands of one of them some time in the future.

Michonne - She should go down fighting a huge horde of zombies with her katana.

Maggie & Sophia - Should both live until the end IMO. Rather then have another Lori scene, I want to see Maggie raise a kid in the apocalypse. Wouldn't mind seeing a time skip for this as well, think of it like Ellie in The Last of Us, seeing a kid like that in the ZA would be interesting.

Shiva - Dies in "All Out War". Don't care much for the tiger.

Ezekiel - Either he becomes a villain after Negan and dies, or dies at the hands of the next big villain.

Negan - Dies in "All Out War" obviously, and I'd like to see Rick follow through on his promise to kill him.

Jesus - I think he'll go the distance, and live for 99+ issues like Glenn. I think he'll die in another situation similar to the situation with Kal, someone will kill him for following him.

Eugene - I think he'll die at the hands of another villainous group. He'll be captured and beaten to death for information.

Dwight - I think he'll die saving the group, not in All Out War, but another situation. Sounds cliche, but maybe Sherry dies and Dwight redeems himself for Abe's death by sacrificing himself for Carl or Maggie or someone.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past, or the present, are certain to miss the future.

Gravelord

Gravelord

Lurker

• Members
Rick - Heart attack or the evil theory.

Carl - Lives until the end (I hate him though.)

Andrea - She will die at the via a zombie bite. There is a small possibility that she lives though.

Michonne - Negan kills her, or he wounds her and she goes out fighting walkers. "All Out War" is her tomb.

Maggie - She will die a couple more issues into the run. The next big villain will kill her after she gives birth to her baby.

Sophia - Dies around 200 issues. She gets killed by walkers in front of Carl, who fails to save her.

Shiva - Killed by the Saviors in an epic battle. She will get an awesome death and provide some depth for Ezekiel. I like the theory of one of Rick's group killing her. That could set Ezekiel up to be Rick's next foe.

Ezekiel - Rick kills him after he betrays the communities, I think he will kill Maggie.

Jesus - Lives, can't see him dying. He is OP and as a result is invincible. (Hey I don't mind.)

Negan - Shot by a random citizen in the war, killed in the crossfire. Or he and Rick will duke it out above a pit of lava. (Maybe...just maybe.)

Eugene - Like others have said above, he will be beat to death for telling the truth instead of lying.

Rosita - Killed in "All Out War'' by a bullet to the face, or she will be shot in the stomach and eaten by walkers.

Dwight - Killed by Ezekiel or Negan.

Heath - Will die much later down the line, a herd will probably get him.

Rudy5.png "Let the slaughter begin..."

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Andrea - She will die at the via a zombie bite. There is a small possibility that she lives though.

slouvahkey

slouvahkey

Infected

• Members
Maggie miscarries and her zomfetus eats it's way out of her stomach.
should have read the whole thread, someone else said it already. damn.

SnapVirus

SnapVirus

Infected

• Members
Negan will get kill by a unknown guy named Daryl. Epic arrival.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
A lot of people are saying Shiva is going to kill someone (myself included. I like Tyler's idea of ripping apart Sophia, actually). I'm wondering how Shiva can tell who she's attacking. She obviously won't attack Ezekiel but how can she tell the difference between Rick's group and the Saviors if she was let loose or Ezekiel got his hand with the chain attached to it chopped off?

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

A lot of people are saying Shiva is going to kill someone (myself included. I like Tyler's idea of ripping apart Sophia, actually). I'm wondering how Shiva can tell who she's attacking. She obviously won't attack Ezekiel but how can she tell the difference between Rick's group and the Saviors if she was let loose or Ezekiel got his hand with the chain attached to it chopped off?

becuase she will only attack aggresive violent behaviors , unreal as it is.....if Rick is calm and cool he will be in no danger if Zeke is around and she has been shown to take commands from Zeke like a dog.......again unreal as it is.....

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

becuase she will only attack aggresive violent behaviors , unreal as it is.....if Rick is calm and cool he will be in no danger if Zeke is around and she has been shown to take commands from Zeke like a dog.......again unreal as it is.....

I know but if Shiva is let loose in the middle of a fight then how can she differentiate between a member of Rick's group grappling with a Savior?

This is ridiculous. Why can't it just be a really vicious attack dog?

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

I know but if Shiva is let loose in the middle of a fight then how can she differentiate between a member of Rick's group grappling with a Savior?

This is ridiculous. Why can't it just be a really vicious attack dog?

smell maybe ?

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
I honestly think Shiva is just for show

Furrybeastman

Furrybeastman

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNewfoundland
rick - becoming evil and being killed
carl - dies of old age / lives through the comic
andrea - lives to the end with carl or dies of natural causes
michonne - perhaps after all out war she returns to the kingdom with ezekial and lives relatively peacefully until the kingdom is assaulted by a new group of villains.
jesus - lives for a while, either stays with rick as his right hand man or he returns to the hilltop to overtake leadership, eventually dies when rick sends him to spy on an enemy group
negan - his hand holding lucille is cut off by michonne then some one picks it up as he is in shock and beats him to the ground and kills him
dwight - shot in the head by rick once he serves his purpose
connor - stabbed in the head by andrea.. hah

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationCanada, eh!

connor - stabbed in the head by andrea.. hah

It's like you can see the future
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past, or the present, are certain to miss the future.

Canon_108

Canon_108

Lurker

• Members
All Out War death predictions
* Carl
* Michonne
* Negan
* Dwight
* Eric
* Gregory
* Numerous Saviors
* Numerous Survivors

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationCanada, eh!

All Out War death predictions
* Carl
* Michonne
* Negan
* Dwight
* Eric
* Gregory
* Numerous Saviors
* Numerous Survivors

Carl will never die. At least not until the end. But then again, I hope he doesn't.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
It'll be hard for ricks death not to be cliché.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

It'll be hard for ricks death not to be cliché.

It certainly is a dilemma for Kirkman. If its cliche, people groan. If he just gets shot in the head by a bandit in a random issue, people say it wasn't satisfying. I honestly think the best way to do this is to make him the villain, the same way Walter White became Heisenberg

Edit: I just saw your profile picture and it was oddly appropriate for what I was saying

Canon_108

Canon_108

Lurker

• Members

Carl will never die. At least not until the end. But then again, I hope he doesn't.

Kirkman wrote a specific letter to the fans right off the hop about how this was Rick's story and how the goal was to show the change in his character throughout the series...Carl will die long before Rick does. At least he will if Kirkman stays true to his mission statement...

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationCanada, eh!

Kirkman wrote a specific letter to the fans right off the hop about how this was Rick's story and how the goal was to show the change in his character throughout the series...Carl will die long before Rick does. At least he will if Kirkman stays true to his mission statement...

Kirkman has said in an interview before that he wants to watch Carl grow up on panel through out the series. Kirkman may have invented the Walking Dead to be Rick's story long ago, but he has since stated that Rick will die before the end of the series.

Trust me, Rick will die before Carl does. Carl is definitely the central focus of the series.

Canon_108

Canon_108

Lurker

• Members

Kirkman has said in an interview before that he wants to watch Carl grow up on panel through out the series. Kirkman may have invented the Walking Dead to be Rick's story long ago, but he has since stated that Rick will die before the end of the series.

Trust me, Rick will die before Carl does. Carl is definitely the central focus of the series.

No, he's not the central focus of the series...the central focus of the series that Kirkman has made abundantly clear is the change in Rick's character. I could see Rick dying in the second last volume, and the last 6 issues dealing with settling down finally. If you have something concrete to bring to the table, please share. Otherwise I'll stick with Kirkman's mission statement for the character and series over the gut feeling of one of it's fans. The odds are most definitely on the side of Carl dying first...

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

I honestly think Shiva is just for show

This.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!