New Cd: Five Finger Death Punch - The Wrong Side Of Heaven And The Righteous Side Of Hell

- - - - - five finger death punch metal ffdp music rock new cd

Mary Mayhem

Mary Mayhem

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
Hi :)

So, I love this band... and their new CD came out today, wanted to know what other fellow fans think?

Track .06
(I.M.SIN.) just started, just finished track .05 (Burn MF) and so far i'm in love. This might end up being my favorite FFDP album since The Way of the Fist... I loved War is the Answer and American Capitalist, but holy eff, this CD is astounding...

bkottond

bkottond

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationPhoenix AZ

So, I love this band... and their new CD came out today, wanted to know what other fellow fans think?

Track .06
(I.M.SIN.) just started, just finished track .05 (Burn MF) and so far i'm in love. This might end up being my favorite FFDP album since The Way of the Fist... I loved War is the Answer and American Capitalist, but holy eff, this CD is astounding...

Never heard of them, till now. I watched one video and I can tell that it's not my kinda music... very late 90ish type sound. Reminded me of Creed/Godsmack/Stain those types of music. Maybe I would have liked it more if I was in my late teen's/early 20's.

More so, I'm happy/surprised to see someone is still buying CD's.

"I'M TAINTED MEAT"

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys

Track .06

I sampled it and really liked it, which shouldn't be surprising since I liked everything else they've done. "War is the Answer" being my favorite with great music and that seldom seen thing in the digital download age, some kick ass cover art. :zombiethumbsup:

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

GrnXombi

GrnXombi

Infected

• Members
Ffdp does not sound anything like creed or staind lol

Mary Mayhem

Mary Mayhem

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida

Never heard of them, till now. I watched one video and I can tell that it's not my kinda music... very late 90ish type sound. Reminded me of Creed/Godsmack/Stain those types of music. Maybe I would have liked it more if I was in my late teen's/early 20's.

More so, I'm happy/surprised to see someone is still buying CD's.

Ffdp does not sound anything like creed or staind lol

yeah I have to agree with this lol. I grew up listening to 90's rock and boy do I miss the 90's... such simpler times when great music was less few and far between...

But you can bet your bottom dollar that I will never stop buying CDs lol, just like i'll never stop buying books... you miss out on so much by buying the "digital" version of anything, really... I can't imagine having a "digital library" of books and not having the hardcovers in my bookcase... and i can't imagine not having my CD collection <3

I sampled it and really liked it, which shouldn't be surprising since I liked everything else they've done. "War is the Answer" being my favorite with great music and that seldom seen thing in the digital download age, some kick ass cover art. :zombiethumbsup:

I can't begin to tell you how much I drive around blasting this CD! lol, what's your favorite track off of War is the Answer?

GrnXombi

GrnXombi

Infected

• Members
Idk for sure. Its a pretty decent album. I think I like American capitalist better tho. But hell yeah I agree with cds. I still buy them as well. I picked up killswitch engages new cd, so badass.

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members

yeah I have to agree with this lol. I grew up listening to 90's rock and boy do I miss the 90's... such simpler times when great music was less few and far between...

But you can bet your bottom dollar that I will never stop buying CDs lol, just like i'll never stop buying books... you miss out on so much by buying the "digital" version of anything, really... I can't imagine having a "digital library" of books and not having the hardcovers in my bookcase... and i can't imagine not having my CD collection <3

I can't begin to tell you how much I drive around blasting this CD! lol, what's your favorite track off of War is the Answer?

It kind of flips back and forth between "Bad Company" ( IMHO much better that Bad Company's version) and "Dying Breed."

If they stop to look when they throw away my CDs after I die, somebody is gonna be really confused. FFDP, The Stones, Johnny Cash, Nirvana, Wheezer, Robert Johnson, Dwight Yoakum, Ice T and Body Count, Buddy Guy, Flogging Molly, Chris Knight, Cat Power, Motorhead, Frank Sinatra, Velvet Revolver, Judy Garland, and of course anything ever played on a bagpipe.. :lol:

They'll think I had multiple personalities.

kxwjZFU.png

GrnXombi

GrnXombi

Infected

• Members
Irish punk is awesome. Dropkick murphys FTW

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members

Irish punk is awesome. Dropkick murphys FTW

The Pogues too! :zombiethumbsup:

kxwjZFU.png

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!