Man Of Steel Sequel Has...

- - - - - BATMAN nananananananana BATMAN!

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
http://movies.yahoo....-180719840.html

Thoughts? I would've liked a sequel with Brainiac and then one with Doomsday and THEN the crossover and THEN Justice League. What do you guys think?

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

RickRhymes

RickRhymes

Roamer

• Members
I hate Superman, but since this has Batman in it, I'll probably still go see it. It's strange that Superman is getting top billing when Batman movies are far more popular.

Officer_Friendly

Officer_Friendly

Roamer

• Members
Woah! Is this for real? I didn't like Man of Steel that much mostly because I don't like Superman that much in general, but if this sequel has Batman in it then yes I'm all for it! It's gonna be strange seeing a different Batman on the big screen after Christopher Nolan's more darker tone on his Dark Knight trilogy. Still...it's Batman, so what's not to love? Unless of course it's Joel Schumachers adaption of Batman. *thinks of Batman & Robin and proceeds to vomit*

Living Dead Grrrl

Living Dead Grrrl

Cynical Cadaverous Creeper

• Members
  • LocationThe Beyond
Ugh. This will probably be stupid.

""If a zombie bites you, you turn into a zombie. However, if a mummy bites you, all you turn into is some schmo with a mummy bite..."
Dellamorte Dellamore ... 'Of Death of Love'

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
Yeah I don't like Superman that much either (my basic comic knowledge comes from friends). It seems like everything is TOO easy for him or it should be. He's way too powerful. I still think it'll be interesting to see him and Batman go head to head, though.

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Gingerbeard

Gingerbeard

Roamer

• Members
Well, this does not look promising. Honestly, I didn't go see Man Of Steel for reasons already stated. Superman is a joke of a superhero. I'm sorry, but when you have every single generic super power known to man and your only weakness is a rock from outer space that is in short supply... I call overpowered. Not to mention, Batman vs Superman going all out? Batman wouldn't stand a chance. Hell, pretty much any superhero wouldn't stand a chance. Unless you count Goku as a superhero. <3

I hate this crossover crap. The Avengers can get away with it, Justice League too. But, Batman vs Superman? If they keep milking this, they are going to rip this cow's udders clean off.

EDIT: 420th post. Giggle giggle.

Living Dead Grrrl

Living Dead Grrrl

Cynical Cadaverous Creeper

• Members
  • LocationThe Beyond
Yes! This ^

""If a zombie bites you, you turn into a zombie. However, if a mummy bites you, all you turn into is some schmo with a mummy bite..."
Dellamorte Dellamore ... 'Of Death of Love'

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Goku would wipe the floor with Superman lol

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
No surprise there considering Christopher Noland produced Man of Steel..I expect it will be Superman vs Batman for half of the movie, until an heinously evil villain threatens to destroy civilisation.

"Let's do this.."

Boone

Boone

Biter

• Members
  • LocationUp the Academy
I only hate this because Snyder's in charge. He's a damn ego-maniac in the world of CBM's (he literally hates everyone else's work including Joss the Boss) plus he's going to ruin Bats all-together.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
I Wonder who is going to play batman because Bale is done.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

ButtonsTheHorse

ButtonsTheHorse

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationOnett, Eagleland
King Supez da 6'4 and King Batman in the same movie? All we need is Aquaman and the trio is complete.
"There's nothing worse than unexpected lava" ~ pokecapn

Officer_Friendly

Officer_Friendly

Roamer

• Members
Haha, I just looked at the tags! :D

NAGILLUM

NAGILLUM

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationCanada, eh!

Goku would wipe the floor with Superman lol

Yes he would, lol.
Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past, or the present, are certain to miss the future.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
I've spent an unhealthy amount of time researching that subject haha.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

I Wonder who is going to play batman because Bale is done.

Ben Affleck apparently..
http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-23806756

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
What a horrible choice. Could be worse I guess

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
FML and clearly FB'sL
I Believe In Rick Grimes

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
Ben Affleck as Batman not a more poor decition has been made since Gorge Clooney strapped on the batsuit.
I am starting to think whoever is running the show for DC comic movies WANTS them to fail.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

LockeBox

LockeBox

Infected

• Members
Affleck as Batman? What will they do for the Batman/Daredevil crossover?!

If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football
Jennifer Garner would be a more badass batman than Affleck... They just snuffed that franchise.

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Matt Damon and Ben Affleck do battle with Bluntman and Chronic? Shut up and take my money!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!