Fan Made Film For The Walking Dead

- - - - - Season 4 zombies fan film Dixon Brothers

Lancaster Films

Lancaster Films

Infected

• Members
Hello Walking Dead Fans! We created this fan film somewhat based on and inspired by the Dixon Brothers, and the The walking Dead in general. It was a labor of love, and we had a ton of fun doing, now we want to share it!

It's titles "The Bodie Brothers" and can be found here ---> on our youtube page.

It would mean allot to everyone involved if anyone who loves The Walking Dead like we do, or who enjoy amateur films in general would take a look.

Can't wait for season 4!!!

Also, feel free to share your hopes and speculations for the upcoming fourth season, lets get a good discussion going.

DeadCave

DeadCave

Resident Scribe

• *Members*
  • LocationUtah
It's a good fan film... my only critique is the Daryl knock-off. If he had a different weapon of choice and clothes then it'd be still honoring the relationship of the brothers but not an imitation. There were probably still thousands of survivors out there... their stories could be told as well.
Just my two bits... I still liked it.

69% of the people find something dirty in everything they read.  http://http://www.gofundme.com/c66cv4

the Walkin Dude

the Walkin Dude

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationSouthern Md. Chesapeake Bay
Good job enjoyed it.
Roll outta my coffin Drink poison in my chalice Pride begins to fade And y'all feel my malice

Officer_Friendly

Officer_Friendly

Roamer

• Members
Pretty good job, Lancaster. The action sequences were cool and I liked the line Trevor said about how his brother ate all of his vegetables as a kid which resulted in his height. My only critiques for this fan film is the point that DeadCave made and the reaction to the brothers death was pretty under acted in my opinion. Besides those two points, it was pretty enjoyable. Keep up the good work!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!