Youtube-The Best And The Worst

- - - - - youtube best worst channels

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
What are your favorite and least favorite channels on Youtube?

My favorite is probably RedLetterMedia. I also enjoy psychicpebbles, JeremyJahns, SSoHPKC, SpeedoSausage, PMRants, TheArchfiend, and AngryJoe.

My least favorites include (definitely forgot a few) PewDiePie, ShaneDawsonTV, RayWilliamJohnson, CraftNation, Smosh (but I do respect them in being able to come up with an idea, film, and edit it), BrittanyLouiseTaylor, Tobuscus, sxephil, and iJustine

Edit: Add Shaytards and Onision to worst and freddiew and TotalBiscuit to best

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

KittenMittons

KittenMittons

S-mart Employee

• Members
Archfiend! I think my favorite though is EthosLab
Also like Nova + The Creatures, ImmortalHD, Eric Dunn (Puts his Vines on YouTube), freddiew, Nerd Cubed, Total Biscuit, Yogscast, Chris Smoove, tetraninja, ACtenisAC, sethbling, CraftedMovie, SoldierKnowsBest, CinemaSins, PMRants...Probably more
Dislike
PewDiePie...I'll try to think of more

Edit: Oh, I can't believe I forgot Penguinz0/Cr1TiKal - He is SOOOOOOO funny
Join the R&L GTA Crew! http://socialclub.ro...ers_and_lurke

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
Well I don't watch much YouTube people because most of them is either gaming or singing and I do neither lol.

But I can tell you I hate Pewdi whatever the hell his stupid name is , with a strong passion. I hate his accent, I hate his permanent duck-face I hate his annoying voice mixed with his annoying accent . And both of my brothers watch him. I refuse to have him played near me. My friend was watching him the other day to see his Last Of Us gameplay and I think he's starting to talk like him a little and If he contiues I will murder him.

Ray William Johnson is just a douchebag who gets paid to do so. I mean at least he's a little less over the top than the one that I will not speak of again above this

As for likes I'm not sure lol I only see the ones my brothers watch and I despise them

What also kills me is these people get PAID?! please God if there is one, let it not be too much money these lazy idiots are getting.

Geeze your threads really make me want to rant ;)

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

Geeze your threads really make me want to rant ;)

Yeah. I love threads that make people debate. Healthily, of course

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand

Yeah. I love threads that make people debate. Healthily, of course

Well as long as no one loves Ray William Johnson or the one that shall not be named then I won't have to break the stick over anyone's head

Please tell me no one likes them. I am not sure how these people even get fans .

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
If I'm being honest, I used to like about half of the people on my hate list, including RWJ. I never liked the one that shall not be named, though. I was young and dumb at the time and I eventually realized what I was watching was crap

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
Well RWJ is never directly funny which always bothered me. However he does find little funny things on the Internet and he can be WATCHABLE but only for the videos he provides sometimes

However that permanent duck faced fiend isn't funny. Or watchable, ever :o . Now I must go and try to advert the mental image I got of that creature because I saw his name . Lol

Officer_Friendly

Officer_Friendly

Roamer

• Members
Someone tried to show me a Pewdiepie video once and it was the worse thing I had ever seen. So many other channels deserve the recognition he gets. Gaming channels like iijerichoii and LANDAN2006 come to mind. I also find Nigahiga to be really entertaining and I'm happy that Ryan Higa is so successful on YouTube as he deserves it in my opinion. Anyone else watch Nigahiga?

Officer_Friendly

Officer_Friendly

Roamer

• Members
Criken2 is another great channel, anybody watch him? His Left 4 Dead 2 videos are comedy gold in my opinion.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
I watch nigahiga from time to time. I used to like him a lot more. I don't hate him but he's certainly not one of my favorites. He's okay.

Ryan_Dead

Ryan_Dead

Biter

• Members
I don't really watch any channels in particular but I have seen a couple of the BFvsGF (aka PrankvsPrank) vlogs and they seem okay. I think its kinda cool to film part of your day and then you can just watch a random day back when your older.

Lukey

Lukey

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCroatia
I'm mainly on youtube for gaming and LOLz
Favorites are KSIOlajidebt (funniest guy on internet IMO)
and Woodysgamertag very good gaming, tech and lots of stuff channel
gradualreport... you have to watch it to understand

I don't actually hate any channel but smosh really annoys me, like, really a lot

ButtonsTheHorse

ButtonsTheHorse

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationOnett, Eagleland
PsychicPebbles is pretty awesome. I don't think he's made a video yet where I haven't laughed at least a little.

Vinesauce is a personal favorite of mine. There are several people who are featured there but my favorite is Vinny. I already thought he was awesome for his corruptions/other streams but then I stumbled upon his Gmod videos and it was lolcity from there on.

And a couple other minor ones are tyenee, pokecapn and the rest of his crew, and ProtoJonSA.

I hate Pewdiepie. His entire shtick seems to be "i'm an angry man with a foreign accent who curses a lot and makes frequent rape jokes".

I also hate GameGrumps. Just don't get them.

And all the rest of those crappy vloggers like RWJ, whatthebuck etc etc. most of the ones mentioned in the thread already.

I also have a ton of music channels I like to listen to but way too many to cover.
"There's nothing worse than unexpected lava" ~ pokecapn

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
I watch Gossmakeup Artist (he has really good tips) other than that I have to check my subscriptions...oh and this ones a keeper

WalkerJames

WalkerJames

Roamer

• Members
Nobody watches barelypolitical or the key of awesome?

Youguys let me down...

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
I like the Key of Awesome

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left
Hey, JesusMonroe, you just chose all the most popular youtube channels as your least favourite. You trying to be a hipster?

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

Lukey

Lukey

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCroatia
Ducky of Awesome :)

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
Likes: Gassy Mexican, chilled chaos, ze royal Viking, tetraninja, lolrenaynay, call me Kevin (zXnoregretzzXz), EatMyDiction1, girlonduty, utorak007, xxslyfoxhoundxx... And more, just can't think of them.
Dislike: various
I Believe In Rick Grimes

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

Hey, JesusMonroe, you just chose all the most popular youtube channels as your least favourite. You trying to be a hipster?

No. I dislike them because they're terrible. StephanHDVlogs is probably the worst channel on youtube but nobody knows who he is

GDPofZA

GDPofZA

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationCentral California
My favorite channel on Youtube is VICE. Everyone should check it out.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
This is considered comedy today, people

This was so pathetic. I didn't even smile. I didn't even breathe slightly more air out of my nose. If this is where comedy is headed, we're doomed

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
Jenna marbles and epic meal time are both horrible .

My little brother notified me people can get paid by sponsors on YouTube or something. That really saddens me they could get paid to sit on their asses and not even be funny.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
What sickens me is that people get paid to play videogames. Seriously? I don't mind if people get paid to do reviews like AngryJoe because that actually requires effort but people get paid to sit on a couch and play games?

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
Yep , like the one who I promised not to name again (hint. Permanent duckface) that syndicate guy, etc . Their paid to do that, really? That's just a shame

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!