Top 10 Games?

- - - - - games top 10

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members

Halo and Minecraft? Very overrated.
And Far Cry is good but not worthy of being one of the best. You should play more games. You're missing out

It's his opinion. He didn't say they were the best games ever. They're his personal favorites. I don't like Halo either and I think Brawl is better than Melee but he has some great games on his like the Walking Dead (even though I didn't like episode 5). Why are you questioning his favorite games on not only this thread but GTA 5? Seriously

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Gravelord

Gravelord

Lurker

• Members
I thought I would make my first post for my first love video games. So here is my Top 10, I can't order them don't judge me!

10. Banjo-Tooie

9. Diablo 2

8. Uncharted 2

7. Mass Effect 2

6. The Last of Us

5. Half-Life 2

4. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

3. Dark Souls

2. Fallout 2

1. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Rudy5.png "Let the slaughter begin..."

justvic77

justvic77

• Members
  • LocationNashville, TN
I figure I'll get in with my top 10

10 Civ III
9 Fallout 1 & 2 (3 is kinda meh for me, I miss a lot of the humor the 1st 2 had)
8 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
7 Left 4 Dead 2
6 Halo
5 Minecraft
4 CoD (pretty much from MW2 on)
3 Sim City 4
2 Bioshock: Infinite, which Bioshock 1 is very high for me too.
1 Skyrim/Oblivion - Between these two games I've got well over 400 hours of Gameplay in.
The first step is the one you believe in, the second one might be profound.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia

I figure I'll get in with my top 10

10 Civ III
9 Fallout 1 & 2 (3 is kinda meh for me, I miss a lot of the humor the 1st 2 had)
8 Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
7 Left 4 Dead 2
6 Halo
5 Minecraft
4 CoD (pretty much from MW2 on)
3 Sim City 4
2 Bioshock: Infinite, which Bioshock 1 is very high for me too.
1 Skyrim/Oblivion - Between these two games I've got well over 400 hours of Gameplay in.

I have about 300+ hours alone on skyrim.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

NaomiCampbell

NaomiCampbell

Infected

• Members
  • Locationusa

In no particular order aside from Socom topping it all.

1: Socom U.S. Navy Seals (1,2,3, and Combined Assault) * I count them together since I only ever played the online portions with my clan.*
2: Metal Gear Solid 3
3: Sonic the Hedgehog 3
4: Uncharted 2 (Loved single player and online)
5: GTA: San Andreas
6: Killzone 2 (Loved the online)
7: Battlefield 3 (Online)
8: Tekken 3
9: NBA JAM ON FIRE EDITION
10: Batman Arkham Asylum (Edged out Infamous 1 in a tough decision)

Same :)

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
Anyone remember conquors bad fur day? Such a great game

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

Anyone remember conquors bad fur day? Such a great game

I LOVE that game. The opera with the poop boss is so memorable

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413

I LOVE that game. The opera with the poop boss is so memorable

I just got a n64 today with a bunch of games. Honestly the n64 had possibly the best line up for games. And that scene is legendary.

Gravelord

Gravelord

Lurker

• Members
^This is completely true, the library of games was amazing! Bad Fur Day, Banjo, Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario and Zelda! There were also some really underrated games on the system. Anyone play Jet Force Gemini or Pilot Wings 64?

Rudy5.png "Let the slaughter begin..."

Duffy Duck

Duffy Duck

Biter

• Members
  • Location413
Starfox, blitz league, Mario kart, paper Mario, pokemon snap and collisum, ugh I want them alllll lol

thelastpaul

thelastpaul

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCalifornia

Same :)

Marry me :-P

Bit > Lurker > Roamer > Put down by Scott Gimple. Goodbye R&L

RickRhymes

RickRhymes

Roamer

• Members

Starfox, blitz league, Mario kart, paper Mario, pokemon snap and collisum, ugh I want them alllll lol

Dude. Yes. I just played Mario Kart 64 the other day and it holds up incredibly well. The block fort is still the best battle map in Mario Kart history. Setting up a green koopa shell death trap at the bottom of the forts again was so nostalgic for me.

StarkExpanse

StarkExpanse

Lurker

• Members
No particular order, I don't fuss over these things.

1. Metroid Prime
2. Silent HIll 2
3. Bayonetta
4. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
5. Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
6. Sonic 3 & Knuckles
7. Bioshock
8. Psychonauts
9. Super Mario 64
10. Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door

A Song For Lucille

A Song For Lucille

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationChicagoland
I'm really not much of a gamer. Many of my favorites are games I played as a kid.

1. Actraiser
2. Zombies Ate My Neighbors
3. Diablo
4. Mortal Kombat Trilogy
5. Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal
6. Battle Toads
7. Diablo 2
8. Resident Evil 2
9. Dark Cloud
10. Super Mario Bros. 3
Survivors: We. Don't. Die.
Saviors: We. Don't. Rape.

nazacuckoo

nazacuckoo

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationTo your left

Here's my list.

10. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked

9. Hotline Miami

8. Halo: Combat Evolved

7. Resident Evil: Revelations

6. Star Wars: Knights of the old republic

5. Halo 4

4. Resident Evil 4

3. Mass Effect 2

2. The Walking Dead: A telltale game series

1. Persona 4

"There's no "I" in team" 

"Yeah, there's no "U" either. So I guess if I'm not on the team, and you're not on the team, nobody's on the God damn team. The team sucks!"

SuperNeos2

SuperNeos2

Lurker

• Members
10: Silent Hill 2
9: Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception
8: God of War 3
7: Resident Evil Remake
6: Last of Us
5: Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
4: inFAMOUS 2
3: The Walking Dead Telltale
2: Resident Evil 4
1: Sly 2 Band of Thieves

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!