Where Is Rumblepup?

* * * * * 1 rumblepup baby father

rumblepup

rumblepup

The Puppetmaster

• Administrators
Ok, for those of you who have been wondering where the rumblepup has been lately, I've got some answers for you.

Mrs. Rumblepup and I are having a baby.

Actually, we are having a baby today, June 7th. 2013 at about noon.

It's been a tough pregnancy for my wife, and we've actually gone to the hospital about 3 times during it. The baby has been completely fine all the way through, healthy as a rumblepuppy should be. Mrs. Rumblepup, however, has been kinda beat up. So, I've been running our life and our business and maintaining our servers (like this one where roamersandlurkers resides) and being a rumblepup nursemaid. (No I don't wear a nurse's outfit)

So, I know that the best mod team in the world of communities have probably been missing me being around, and managing this here little slice of zombie heaven isn't this easiest thing in the world, but they've been at it like pro's, and our community has grown, and they did it without me around. I'm sorry that it's been the way it's been, but I've trusted this community, it's members, it's management, to be what I've always known it could be, the largest and one of the best TWD communities online.

So, later on today, I'll be welcoming a rumblepupppy into my life, and trying to get a handle on things. I've always have had lots of plans for roamersandlurkers, but never had the time to implement them. I think it's time we do some of these great things we plan. My baby will be a handleful, but with this much bright light coming into my life, I can't help but be optimistic for the future.

Although I'm not readily available right now, I will be very soon, with my "little ass kicker" en tow. :)

DukeSilver

DukeSilver

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationWinterfell
Congratulations to you and Mrs. Rumblepup! That is really great news. All my best wishes for you and your expanding family :zombiethumbsup:

3VHWYjA.gif

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Congratulations good sir, to you and your wife. *raises Dr Pepper*

Rick's Hat

Rick's Hat

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationOver here going through your stuff
Congratulations to you and the Mrs. Sincere best wishes for you and your family.

Crazy has come to town for a visit!!

ApexPredator

ApexPredator

Lurker

• Members
Congrats!
I can't believe you got him! You expert rooting-tooting, eagle-eyed, goth loving marksman! I love it. You managed to find a way to win. And everybody still loses!

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
Congratulations! :)

I feel for you guys, I was on strict bed rest nearly my whole pregnancy for the last one. Ran my poor husband ragged, but it was well worth a healthy baby. And hey, I had a good excuse to do nothing but play video games all day. :P Ok, so I slip into that mode now and then anyway...

Good luck today! It's one of the best moments of your life when you finally get to meet your baby for the first time. :)

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Conrgats on the addition of a brand new rumblepuppy to your family, good sir!

President Merle

President Merle

Biter

• Members
  • LocationReleased early for good behavior...
Congrats! And welcome to the world for Lil' Rumblepup too! :)

I_Follow_You_Axel

I_Follow_You_Axel

You Follow Me?

• Moderators
  • LocationWhere Dave Met Tony
Congrats, Rumble!
"I ain't walking out to the woods to get my pecker bit off by a roamer, you follow me?"
- Axel (Who else, really?)

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
Congrats

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
Congratulations, Rumble! We all appreciate the awesomeness that you've worked so hard to create here, take your time and enjoy the family life, man. *sends virtual hi-five*
Jon is fine, dammit.

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys
Congratulations, Sir.

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
Congrats to the Rumblepups!

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
Congrats!

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

the Walkin Dude

the Walkin Dude

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationSouthern Md. Chesapeake Bay
Congratulations to you and Mrs. Rumblepup, and to the new Rumblepuppy.. Best wishes to you and your family.
Roll outta my coffin Drink poison in my chalice Pride begins to fade And y'all feel my malice

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket
Congratulations. Sorry Mrs. Rumble had a rough time of it. She'll soon forget all that when little Rumble makes her fall in love all over again. Happy healing to mommy and I hope that you get some rest eventually. Don't forget to take care of yourself, too!

Matt

Matt

Biter

• Members
  • LocationUnder your bed.....

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
How exciting!, a little one to cuddle and coo after, so happy for you and the Mrs. The babies first words may be roamer or lurker..... :rolleyes:

Trillian

Trillian

Biter

• Members

Congratulations. Sorry Mrs. Rumble had a rough time of it. She'll soon forget all that when little Rumble makes her fall in love all over again. Happy healing to mommy and I hope that you get some rest eventually. Don't forget to take care of yourself, too!

It is a well-known fact that 90% of women suffer from post-pregnancy amnesia.

Beware, I am emoticon-impaired.

Trillian

Trillian

Biter

• Members
Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Rumblepup on your new rumblepuppy.

Beware, I am emoticon-impaired.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!