Similarities Between Tg And Walkers

govenor walkers eye

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
Many say that the “eyes are the window to the soul”. On a re-watch of season 3 I noticed (for the first time) episode 301 Seed starts with a close up of a Walkers eye. The last episode starts with an almost exact opening shot of the governors eye. Is this just a coincidence? I think the writers may be trying to tell us that Philip is more like a “Walker” than a human. He said it himself in that episode to Milton “you live to kill or you kill to live. Morally he’s just a killing machine who even took out his own people, a walker isn’t above “eating” someone the liked before turning. Hell he even bit two fingers off of Merle. That’s my thoughts anyway anyone have others ideas?

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
Brilliant topic as usual :P

I do agree that he is more walker than human because even michonne who lived on the road isn't as brutal as him. He is purely a killer. Michonne wouldn't have gunned down that army unless they were gonna turn on her . Phillip killed them for no reason. Michonne kills for vengeance, she doesn't torture. Phillip kills for pleasure and to torture others.

So I agree that he is more walker than human because compared to the second harshest and least human person in the show, he still has almost no similarities

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket
I agree w/ Stick. Very nice, sis. TG is dead inside. He has no fear of anything b/c he has nothing to lose. He might as well be a walker. I never noticed the symmetry in the two scenes. Good call and I don't think it was a coincidence. :)

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Brilliant topic as usual :P

I do agree that he is more walker than human because even michonne who lived on the road isn't as brutal as him. He is purely a killer. Michonne wouldn't have gunned down that army unless they were gonna turn on her . Phillip killed them for no reason. Michonne kills for vengeance, she doesn't torture. Phillip kills for pleasure and to torture others.

So I agree that he is more walker than human because compared to the second harshest and least human person in the show, he still has almost no similarities

Thanks! :)

His own men (Martinez and Shuppert) are even afraid of him, I wonder if they fear TG or Walkers more.

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
I think Shumpert and Martinez are just grade a followers. Sheep in wolves clothing. All bark no bite, etc. Will do anything to defend Phil because its too late to turn back

Unless Martinez is really AG in reverse drag and Shumpert is Michonne in reverse drag and they're plotting to kill him :)

Think about it, there never on the screen together. And with michonnes tree climbing and teleporting abilities I wouldn't doubt it ;)

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!