Andrew Lincoln Nominated For Critics' Choice Award

- - - - - Andrew Lincoln Awards Nominations Critics Choice

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • LocationHanging out with Morgan
While we were hosting our own R&L Awards, the Critics Choice nominated Andrew Lincoln for Best Actor in a Drama Series. This is Lincoln's first nomination. Also nominated in this category are Bryan Cranston for Breaking Bad, Timothy Olyphant for Justified, Kevin Spacey for House of Cards, Damien Lewis for Homeland, and Matthew Rhys for The Americans.

Here is the link to the article on the nominations.

tumblr_mdsrpoSv1L1rczlwwo2_250.gif "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

Check out my blog

Soaked_Pancakes

Soaked_Pancakes

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanadensis, Pennsylvania
The 'Best Actor in a Drama Series' is some tough shit this year... All six nominees were fantastic.

The Critics really know how to pick good shows and actors, because pretty much every category has me torn. There aren't really any nominations that have me screaming "That doesn't belong here!", or "Where's actor X? And show Y? Bullshit!" I can't wait to see the results.

My only complaint is the 'Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series' category, which is full of women who are undoubtedly the lead on each of their shows... Jennifer Carpenter, Anna Gunn, Abigail Spencer, etc.

Here's a nice compilation of all nominations:
http://seriable.com/...n-horror-story/

Alternatively, you could also just call me Soiled_Panties, on account of how pissy I can be.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!