- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

TWDXander

TWDXander

Infected

• Members
  • 6 posts
In my opinion Carol is one of the best developed characters on the show and I cannot wait to see what they'll do with her this season

Viridiana

Viridiana

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationPoland
Yup. I hope she'll be balancing between the motherly lady that brings warmth and badass zombie killer who can move Merle or Daryl with only her words :3

Darylrocks

Darylrocks

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • LocationEdmond,ok
I hope we get to see her on supply runs and kicking some walker ass!!!

hannsg

hannsg

Roamer

• Members
  • 455 posts
The beta female of Carls Harem

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I believe that value comes from endless innovation so I continuously strive to develop and improve my image to achieve greatness. That is why, in every hannsg post you’ll find creativity, functionality and nomenclature that goes beyond. 

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • 3,170 posts
  • LocationCarol's hand
I think Gimple already said he wants to show more of Carol and Beth so hopefully we'll get something awesome. As far as development goes, I mean where else does she really have to go? Shes pretty much evolved. So hopefully we'll see some more of witty - kickass Carol.

I hope she doesn't die but if its her time I'm sure Melissa will put her all 150% into that scene

(Id rather Herschel go than her, don't squash two awesome recurring cast actors in one season)

WalkerJames

WalkerJames

Roamer

• Members
  • 644 posts
What are they doing to do with her this season?

My guess, develop her till she has done everything... Give her a bit more screen time then...

Chop.
Posted Image

shrike

shrike

Roamer

• Members
  • 796 posts
TV Carol is so different from comic Carol

TWDXander

TWDXander

Infected

• Members
  • 6 posts
I believe she could die this season even though they said they're taking a different path with the tv series compared to the comics it could be when daryl and her become an item and then gets shot by the return of the gov or gets bit either way I don't see in season 5 as much as I would want her to be (coz she's my fave female character)

farswell7

farswell7

Biter

• Members
  • 1,151 posts
  • LocationThe Land of Lincoln
The fact that Carol is the last remaining female of the original cast gives me A LOT of hope that Carol is here to stay, at least for a few seasons.

If they were to kill her off, whose left for the females? Maggie would be the only developed character left of the girls. Michonne is cool but she has yet to be developed almost at all. I think that will change though in season 4.

I don't see Beth, Sasha, or Karen getting a HUGE boost in development either. I think Carol is here to stay.

Besides Michonne, the only female I see getting a big boost in development this season is Judith......... ;)

WalkerJames

WalkerJames

Roamer

• Members
  • 644 posts
Damn... I didnt realise she was the last remaining female. Andrea :(

I think they are killing too many of the original cast, who do we have left?

Rick, Carl, Daryl, Carol, Glen... Who did I miss?

Posted Image
Posted Image

d2daybreak

d2daybreak

Promo Queen

• Members
  • 2,582 posts
  • LocationHanging out with Tyreese

Damn... I didnt realise she was the last remaining female. Andrea :(

I think they are killing too many of the original cast, who do we have left?

Rick, Carl, Daryl, Carol, Glen... Who did I miss?

Posted Image

Morgan? He was season one, just not part of the Atlanta Camp.

Posted Image "I never stopped having my shit together." ~Michonne

TWDXander

TWDXander

Infected

• Members
  • 6 posts
If I was carol I would do Daryl

Edited by TWDXander, 13 May 2013 - 09:18 PM.

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • 3,170 posts
  • LocationCarol's hand

The fact that Carol is the last remaining female of the original cast gives me A LOT of hope that Carol is here to stay, at least for a few seasons.

If they were to kill her off, whose left for the females? Maggie would be the only developed character left of the girls. Michonne is cool but she has yet to be developed almost at all. I think that will change though in season 4.

I don't see Beth, Sasha, or Karen getting a HUGE boost in development either. I think Carol is here to stay.

Besides Michonne, the only female I see getting a big boost in development this season is Judith......... ;)

I agree with you in the part that Carol wont die

But Sasha and Beth are main cast now :) so they're defiently getting boosted (whether it means death or development) Gimple has also pointed out he wants to. "Tell Beth's story" (along with Carols)

Karen, I have no idea

KillThemWalkers

KillThemWalkers

Lurker

• Members
  • 265 posts

Posted Image

This is a great picture! thanks for posting it. Who is between Jackie and Morgan? Is that Ed? Also love it that Sophia's doll has been X'd out!

I'm really glad Carol is the sole female survivor of the original cast. I didn't think she'd make it through S2, but I'm glad they've put in the time with her. She is completely different that Comic Carol, so aside from her biography she is a completely new character. I hope she is in for the long haul.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • 1,696 posts
  • LocationAustralia
It might be dr Jenner from the CDC
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Matt

Matt

Biter

• Members
  • 1,635 posts
  • LocationUnder your bed.....
If they want to preserve whatever integrity they have left, they'll both give her a subplot of her own finally (becoming a secondary leader to the Woodbury citizens, getting more physically active by going out on supply runs, etc) and keep her around past this season.
Posted Image

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • 1,696 posts
  • LocationAustralia

If they want to preserve whatever integrity they have left, they'll both give her a subplot of her own finally (becoming a secondary leader to the Woodbury citizens, getting more physically active by going out on supply runs, etc) and keep her around past this season.

I like the idea of supply runs for carol... Speaking of supply runs why do we hardly ever see them go on any.

Edited by BeauL83, 14 May 2013 - 11:18 AM.

I Believe In Rick Grimes

_Shrike_

_Shrike_

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Locationa creepy basement
There are no Dave and Tony in the picture...

As for Carol, she is perfect for becoming the tv-show counterpart of Andrea. She just has to be a badass

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,531 posts
  • Locationunder the comic covers

There are no Dave and Tony in the picture...

As for Carol, she is perfect for becoming the tv-show counterpart of Andrea. She just has to be a badass

I don't really want Carol to be a badass. I like her the way she is right now - I just want to see her more.

I think Karen might have more Comic Andrea potential - not that I really feel we need any more badasses, at this point.

zombiebanner-1.jpg

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 12,497 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Nobody can be Andrea but Andrea. And shes dead. Lets have new and original stories for characters who should already be dead or didn't exist in the comics, please and thank you.

Mrs. DD

Mrs. DD

Roamer

• Members
  • 726 posts
  • LocationIndiana

Nobody can be Andrea but Andrea. And shes dead. Lets have new and original stories for characters who should already be dead or didn't exist in the comics, please and thank you.

amen.

Posted Image

gracie lou

gracie lou

Glenn Groupie

• Moderators
  • 7,531 posts
  • Locationunder the comic covers

I actually agree, although I think there are always going to be comparisons.

Edited by gracie lou, 14 May 2013 - 01:11 PM.

zombiebanner-1.jpg

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Zombie Herder

• Members
  • 12,497 posts
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

I actually agree, although I think there are always going to be comparisons.

That is true... there's always going to be the sniper of the group, the bad ass, the moral compass etc, but I just don't see Carol being that.

BenRai2k

BenRai2k

Roamer

• Members
  • 628 posts
Carol should begin the season helping to aid with the older people - then it is revealed she now is prepared to go on supply runs, and she does so with Maggie/Glenn/Michonne

A bit later due to Daryl's sadness from Merle, and feeling pushed out of the group he goes on a lone wolf hunt one day like he used to do, but Carol joins along. I think Daryl and Carol would be great hunting partners, and on one of their hunts they stumble over something disturbing - a dying human with a missing limb or two strung to a tree trying to warn them of some danger.

They decide to hide in bushes, and bascially have an episode just based on Daryl and Carol being chased by hunters, and obviously walkers too. Also between the action some good character discussion between Carol and Daryl. I'd be happy with just 1 episode focusing on Carol a lot.

Edited by BenRai2k, 14 May 2013 - 02:53 PM.

brain baker

brain baker

Biter

• Members
  • 1,202 posts
  • Locationcuffed to a roof
No Shumpert in the picture......... and he's alive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!