Saviors Or Woodbury?

- - - - - saviors woodbury the governor negan

metsboy10

metsboy10

Infected

• Members
Would you rather be part of the Saviors or Woodbury?

I would probably rather be part of Woodbury because it would remind me of actual life, and I wouldn't have to worry about the zombies as much.
"Through every dark night, there's a brighter day after that."
-Tupac Shakur

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
i would be a Savior as long as i could be one of Negan`s wives...........

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
That's hilarious!
Woodbury was pimp, and it became communist, but woodburians were messed. I would rather live at the santuary, it'd be like highschool and being a member of the ibtc I wouldn't exactly be harem material so I would be a saviour.Also on my first day without cigarettes & tea, would be the last day zombies roamed the streets in my neighbourhood.. maybe michonne jjust misses fancy coffees.
Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

nindza77

nindza77

Infected

• Members
I would be in Woodbury because i think The Governor knows better his people and is closer to them. Governor doesn't fuck my wife and takes care of all of us. I think this is not communism - this is collective. A little similar to Alexandria in Monroe's time.

**PHAGE**

**PHAGE**

Infected

• Members
  • LocationThe River Styx
Savior. Woodbury was a lie.

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members

I would be in Woodbury because i think The Governor knows better his people and is closer to them. Governor doesn't fuck my wife and takes care of all of us. I think this is not communism - this is collective. A little similar to Alexandria in Monroe's time.

In the books Woodbury went from being a capitalist society where people had to barter, trade or work off debts for good(it wasn't that different from negan's point system, which is capitalust but negan's favor is currency), the gov eliminated this system eventually and everyone began sharing resources, like ASZ does. Every group is a collective, the cancellation of money and equal distribution of goods is what makes woodbury and ASZ communist. I can't recall how hilltop distributes its resources and idk about the kingdom, but they are communistand ASZ is more egalitarian, but yeah.
Madam Scorpious <~<133€

RickRhymes

RickRhymes

Roamer

• Members
Definitely Woodbury. Getting the iron does not sound like fun. The Governor was a psychopath, but at least he treated his own people well enough.

hannsg

hannsg

Biter

• Validating
hmmm depends If I was ordinary Joe Six pack I would pick Woodbury but if I
was harem material then Negans crew.

Would Negan be interested in a she-male hooker for his Harem?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members

Definitely Woodbury. Getting the iron does not sound like fun. The Governor was a psychopath, but at least he treated his own people well enough.

Spoiler
I mean ironing a guy's face for fucking his "wife" even though she was his wife to begin with it deffinitely excessive, but even still that action is rooted in jealousy and pride,which are very human emotions.
Madam Scorpious <~<133€

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

Spoiler
I mean ironing a guy's face for fucking his "wife" even though she was his wife to begin with it deffinitely excessive, but even still that action is rooted in jealousy and pride,which are very human emotions.

and you are still ALIVE after the punishment unlike the Gov who would just kill your ass.

nindza77

nindza77

Infected

• Members
Negan fuck your wife - this is torture. He doesn't kill you only because you are potential warrior and you can die for this motherfucker as useful as you can.

I loved Governor for some things. He has friends in his community - i think Negan have no one.

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
It's a lot better than how the governor's idol treated the women of woodbury, and better than what tg did to michonne or rick. the guv's only real friends were bob & dr stevens.
Madam Scorpious <~<133€

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

Negan fuck your wife - this is torture. He doesn't kill you only because you are potential warrior and you can die for this motherfucker as useful as you can.

I loved Governor for some things. He has friends in his community - i think Negan have no one.

You can leave the Saviors whenever you like it has been shown Negan would allow this.
The Saviors follow Negan like a cult and pray at his feet by there own choice "we are all Negan".
Anyway being alive and used as a pawn with a possible way out is still better then being dead or made a zombie for the pit fights IMO.

RickRhymes

RickRhymes

Roamer

• Members

Spoiler

I can't believe I didn't notice your reply until right now.

Wow. Yeah, I forgot about Scott. I guess I change my vote to the Saviors. Neither option is very appealing.

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
Neither is... which group would be easier to overthrow?
Madam Scorpious <~<133€

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members

I can't believe I didn't notice your reply until right now.

Wow. Yeah, I forgot about Scott. I guess I change my vote to the Saviors. Neither option is very appealing.

Scott is a slightly bigger character in road to woodbury, the books really paint a better portrait of woodbury
Madam Scorpious <~<133€

Tarak688

Tarak688

Infected

• Members
  • LocationIreland.
The Saviors! They're badasses!
Tarak688

dave4realz

dave4realz

Infected

• Members
Saviors all the way. They kinda remind me of the dudes from Farcry 3

Furrybeastman

Furrybeastman

Infected

• Members
  • LocationNewfoundland
sanctuary for sure, woodbury probably got fucked after the governor left with his little militia group and all either died or got stranded at the prison, no one was left to protect woodbury. it definitely would have still been destroyed / overran even if the governor hadn't left it. if the saviors were to go attack another group they would still have at least 40+ guys protecting the sanctuary. they both have their flaws, but how many people live at the sanctuary have been burned with the iron ? probably not that many, if you just didn't piss negan off like the majority of sanctuary, you'd be fine.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia

i would be a Savior as long as i could be one of Negan`s wives...........

Negan's bitch.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Mary Mayhem

Mary Mayhem

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationFlorida

Neither is... which group would be easier to overthrow?

I agree fully. That would be one of my biggest thoughts... which is safest for my group while figuring things out, and which can I overthrow?

It's hard to say, it's been quite a while now since going through the issues containing Woodbury... I don't know, i'm gonna have to think on this one

Mr. NomNom

Mr. NomNom

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
I would mainly say saviors bc they seem less afraid of the dead they are out killing them and all that jazz.

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members

I agree fully. That would be one of my biggest thoughts... which is safest for my group while figuring things out, and which can I overthrow?

It's hard to say, it's been quite a while now since going through the issues containing Woodbury... I don't know, i'm gonna have to think on this one

Although tg was a master of propaganda and negan is probably more disliked by his people I think woodbury would be easier to overthrow because woodburians were very liberal to the idea of new leadership & would likely become democratic post tg, whereaspostnegan he saviours would start a new tyranical chain of command, until only those living at the sanctuary were left.
Madam Scorpious <~<133€

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!