Grand Theft Auto V

- - - - - Grand Theft Auto V GTA V Rockstar

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
One aspect I hope they keep in the new game, despite it being a glitch.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Why, why, why has this not been posted yet? I am disappointed.

ApexPredator

ApexPredator

Lurker

• Members

Why, why, why has this not been posted yet? I am disappointed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-xHcvug3WI

I've seen it earlier today, and I need THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe you got him! You expert rooting-tooting, eagle-eyed, goth loving marksman! I love it. You managed to find a way to win. And everybody still loses!

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
So the last of us and GTA5 will battle it out for GOTY.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

TomTom

TomTom

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationSouth Africa
That game play vid is insane... There are just so many aspects to this game... It seems a little too big for me to comprehend at the moment... I mean seriously, how long is it going to take to finish it? Is there a "finish"? seems like it could go on for ever...

KittenMittons

KittenMittons

S-mart Employee

• Members
This could possibly be the best game ever (IMO). I definitely think it will be better than The Last of Us.
Join the R&L GTA Crew! http://socialclub.ro...ers_and_lurke

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members

This could possibly be the best game ever (IMO). I definitely think it will be better than The Last of Us.

Don't think so. I'm not saying it'll be bad. It'll definitely be one of the best games ever but The Last of Us is going to be a timeless classic. It's going to be Sony's Ocarina of Time, being released in new special editions on every next-gen console. It's proof that we don't need next-gen consoles and the quality of the game is what matters. The Last of Us is an unforgettable experience that everyone will remember as setting the standard for what games could be

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

SingingASong

SingingASong

Infected

• Members

It's going to be a fantastic game but saying it could be the best game ever is reaching. Then again, Halo and Minecraft were on your best game lists so I guess you're fairly new to gaming and haven't played many of the greats, yet. Your opinion, though

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand

It's going to be a fantastic game but saying it could be the best game ever is reaching. Then again, Halo and Minecraft were on your best game lists so I guess you're fairly new to gaming and haven't played many of the greats, yet. Your opinion, though

I don't think you should be so harsh on him. I'm not an avid gamer but your picking at him in two threads for no reason . You don't have to insult his taste because like you said its his opinion

RickRhymes

RickRhymes

Roamer

• Members

Dude, gaming elitist much? If KittenMittons is new to gaming, then good for him. Everyone's got to start somewhere. If he's not, then there's still nothing wrong with preferring more recent games. By the way, I noticed that you didn't share your favorite games in the top ten thread. Were you worried that we might disagree with your list and call you a noob who's "missing out"? That wasn't what that thread was about and neither is this one.

Disagreeing with his opinion is fine, but when you're picking on him in unrelated threads for simply having a different opinion than you....well, you sort of come off like this kid:

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.
Noobs.........lol

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members

Dude, gaming elitist much? If KittenMittons is new to gaming, then good for him. Everyone's got to start somewhere. If he's not, then there's still nothing wrong with preferring more recent games. By the way, I noticed that you didn't share your favorite games in the top ten thread. Were you worried that we might disagree with your list and call you a noob who's "missing out"? That wasn't what that thread was about and neither is this one.

SingingASong is a grade A troll. He did help me in a character +/- game but he was on the comic section one day bashing the comics and saying the show was better because it was more violent.

And I've Skyped and played Binding of Isaac with KittenMittons. He's pretty cool, even though he's a scrub ;)

Edit: I hope I didn't come off as a jerk when I was replying to KittenMitton's post on this page. I was just saying I think the Last of Us would be better than this

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

KittenMittons

KittenMittons

S-mart Employee

• Members

SingingASong is a grade A troll. He did help me in a character +/- game but he was on the comic section one day bashing the comics and saying the show was better because it was more violent.

And I've Skyped and played Binding of Isaac with KittenMittons. He's pretty cool, even though he's a scrub ;)

Edit: I hope I didn't come off as a jerk when I was replying to KittenMitton's post on this page. I was just saying I think the Last of Us would be better than this

You're such a her!

(Inside Joke)

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

Steph

Steph

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

• Administrators
  • LocationThe Tardis
Alright guys, simmer down. Though the George one did make me laugh PT.

SingSong, maybe stop going around the different threads bashing a fellow gamer, hmm? Cause that crap won't fly and trust me, it will lead to no good for you.

RickRhymes

RickRhymes

Roamer

• Members

Ah. 'Kay. Trollers gon' troll. Honestly, this forum has me spoiled. I almost forget trolls exist when I post here.

I don't think you came off as a jerk....but Sony's Ocarina of Time? Seriously? I have got to play The Last of Us already to understand what all this hype is about.

On topic: If I hadn't already been sold on GTA V, the gameplay trailer would have done it. Aside from the single player awesomeness, GTA V online looks crazy. Some of us have got to exchange gamertags and PSN Ids and play together online when this comes out.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

• Members
Buy the Last of Us new so you can do multiplayer because it has an online pass but it's worth it

My PSN is samipod.

And from all these "jerk" posts, PT, I realized how many times I've had to apologize for a post today haha

RickRhymes

RickRhymes

Roamer

• Members
My PSN is...uh...I'll get back to you on that. I don't think I've even played online on my PS3 before. I was more of an Xbox guy until my Live subscription ran out and I decided that I didn't want to pay anymore (and then this whole Xbone thing happened). I'm definitely getting GTA V for the PS3 because of the free online and because I expect there to be disc-swapping on the 360, like there was for Max Payne 3 and L.A. Noire.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

Buy the Last of Us new so you can do multiplayer because it has an online pass but it's worth it

My PSN is samipod.

And from all these "jerk" posts, PT, I realized how many times I've had to apologize for a post today haha

I seen have you apologize a bunch today..... no need to apologize is my point you haven't really been a jerk at all..... not as bad as i usually am so STOP IT! JERK!

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

My PSN is...uh...I'll get back to you on that. I don't think I've even played online on my PS3 before. I was more of an Xbox guy until my Live subscription ran out and I decided that I didn't want to pay anymore (and then this whole Xbone thing happened). I'm definitely getting GTA V for the PS3 because of the free online and because I expect there to be disc-swapping on the 360, like there was for Max Payne 3 and L.A. Noire.

no disc swapping on 360 you have to install 8gigs to hard drive no matter what = no disc changes.

KittenMittons

KittenMittons

S-mart Employee

• Members
I gotta get over to GameStop and change my pre-order to PS3. I can't wait for the multiplayer video they will be doing. It looks so cool. I think the coolest feature would be multiplayer campaign. It would fit pretty well too b/c of the 3 characters

RickRhymes

RickRhymes

Roamer

• Members

no disc swapping on 360 you have to install 8gigs to hard drive no matter what = no disc changes.

Really? That's news to me. I don't even have 8 gigs free. I have the crappy 20gb HDD 360. I could make space, but I'd rather just get it for PS3 anyway.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

• Members

Really? That's news to me. I don't even have 8 gigs free. I have the crappy 20gb HDD 360. I could make space, but I'd rather just get it for PS3 anyway.

Yup confirmed you have to install 8gigs to play , you cannot play without installing it. This prevents disc swapping.
I bought a 250gig HD bout a year ago for 60bucks im sure you could find them cheaper now.

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
I have about 2gb free on 360, I would get it on ps3 but I don't think my friends would besides I want to play mp as well.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

RickRhymes

RickRhymes

Roamer

• Members
Don't worry, Beau. We'll play with you if you get it for PS3.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!