Torture Room In Season 4?

- - - - - chains torture

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
I'm not sure if this is in the correct place (I was going to put it in the season 3 recap of prey, but I also mention speculation for season 4.

I was re watching the episode “Prey” and wonder if they (TG, Martinez,Shumpert) will revisit Woodbury and the torture room. TG had set two 2 chains with collars but we never saw exactly what he had in mind for them. Do you think TWD will show them in season 4? Is it a case where a story-line changed and we will not see that room or the chains put to use? I’m not saying I want there to be torture I just wondered with all the shakeups with TPTB if that was something Mazzara had in mind but since Gimple came aboard his vision for the episodes did not include TG using the collar chains at all, There was speculation going on about how they were going to be used but now it seems a moot point.

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
The chains were originally gonna be around Andreas neck while Milton tried to strangle her because in Mazzaras version there was no wrench to clamp her out with, there was no hope of getting out so Milton tried to strangle her in hopes that she would die before him so he wouldn't eat her alive

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada

The chains were originally gonna be around Andreas neck while Milton tried to strangle her because in Mazzaras version there was no wrench to clamp her out with, there was no hope of getting out so Milton tried to strangle her in hopes that she would die before him so he wouldn't eat her alive

Thanks Sticky, now I wont be up all night wondering :zombiethumbsup:

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
Anytime my dear lady :P

Officer_Friendly

Officer_Friendly

Roamer

• Members
I thought it was supposed to be a S/O to the comics. Especially with the Governor out of breath as he tested them in the intro. Was I the only one who thought this?

DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSan Diego

Thatt would have been waaay more powerful than what we got.

BenRai2k

BenRai2k

Roamer

• Members
What makes me wonder is, why in the torture room (as Milton and Andrea watched) did the Gov record his own voice whistling in to a tape recorder he was holding? Kirkman actually said he wont reveal why because it will spoil a storyline...but season 3 ended and it never seemed to have anything to do with anything.

President Merle

President Merle

Biter

• Members
  • LocationReleased early for good behavior...
I originally read a supposed leak for a S3 episode, where it said the Governor is about to abuse a tied Andrea, only for Martinez to interrupt with a look of horror...

BenRai2k

BenRai2k

Roamer

• Members

I originally read a supposed leak for a S3 episode, where it said the Governor is about to abuse a tied Andrea, only for Martinez to interrupt with a look of horror...

I read that one too, and the source was usually correct with every other one they ever posted.

The chains were meant for Michonne, along with the tools of torture. Obviously she was not captured, so no real use for them. Then, in Andrea's original death Milton was to try and choke her with the chains to prevent her going through a painful "eaten alive" death.

Seems to me that as of episdode 13+, like Dallas said, production for "Prey" halted for a week, and it seems everything after was conflict and issues behind the scenes. Seemed a lot were angry with Andrea being killed, and co-stars (seems like Andrew Lincoln was one) were not impressed with Glenn Mazzara due to varying things as well as Laurie's treatment.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!