What Do We Want? A Sex Box. When Do We Want It? Now. Or Do We?

* - - - - 1 gender confusion

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
I think if your around enough you just get to know each others genders lol. I've only had 1 mix up. And It was back when I first joined.

NeopreneArmour

NeopreneArmour

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationIreland

Here's a question, has anyone met their partner through here? 

I'm Irish and not in the main demographic, so I'm a little unbiased.

There would be no audience for a Smell-O-Vision© version of The Walking Dead. 

Neganite

Neganite

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNewcastle England
I'm a man! That's right ladies.... One at a time please!

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Here's a question, has anyone met their partner through here? 

I'm Irish and not in the main demographic, so I'm a little unbiased.

Yep, I can think of two sets of people in an active relationship having met on here...myself being one of them.  :) 

Jon is fine, dammit.

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ

Haven't met a new girlfriend through this site, but I have met some pretty awesome friends and kindred spirits  :zombiethumbsup:

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

I am half of the other R&L romances.  This is sweet BWR and Mama Glass at the battle of Franklin reunion.  He makes me put a bag over my head at all times just in case he feels amorous. Actually, it was raining and that kept my head dry.  It says "Senior Friends" on it so it obviously belongs to his old ass.

WMajbXi.jpg

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

Aww... :luvzombismile: 

Jon is fine, dammit.

Neganite

Neganite

Biter

• Members
I think there's about 4 thousand miles between me and most of you so R&L romance seems unlikely at this juncture lol

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4

I think there's about 4 thousand miles between me and most of you so R&L romance seems unlikely at this juncture lol

There's 5,000 miles between Ansceniiiic and I...crazy shit happens, haha.

Jon is fine, dammit.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

Until recently, we had 553 miles between us.  I never realized what a relief distance could be.  :P  Nah, he's ok.  I hope you and Ans can be as miserably happy as we are one day, Kiddo. 

Neganite

Neganite

Biter

• Members
Wow, I'm just a lazy bastard really haha

UltraAmbiguousID

UltraAmbiguousID

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationTonawanda, New York, USA

The gender of the individual writing a post, or thread, matters not, as it is the content of the post, or thread, that truly defines them.

Considering the recent news regarding online sexual harassment, Gamergate, Elonis v. United States, and Aaron Finnie, etc., indicating a person's gender under their avatar seems inappropriate.  

Simply take the extra step to check their profile if you absolutely, positively must know how a poster sexually identifies themselves. However, that does not mean the user indicated their gender correctly in their profile!   :D

Here's a link to the latest poll on online harassment from Pew:

http://www.pewresear...ing-behavior/  

TheLovernor

TheLovernor

Infected

• Members

I can't be the only one who immediately thought of this:

3q2zaj.jpg

It's blocked for me, but please tell me it's WKUK?

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

Considering the recent news regarding online sexual harassment, Gamergate, Elonis v. United States, and Aaron Finnie, etc., indicating a person's gender under their avatar seems inappropriate.  

Simply take the extra step to check their profile if you absolutely, positively must know how a poster sexually identifies themselves. However, that does not mean the user indicated their gender correctly in their profile!   :D

Here's a link to the latest poll on online harassment from Pew:

http://www.pewresear...ing-behavior/  

This thread was started long ago because a few folks all at once were misidentified as he or she and a lot of apologizing was going on, not because gender matters as BO posted in your original quote.  It seemed a simple way to resolve a problem at that particular point in time.  I don't like looking at peoples' profiles.  Seems stalkerish as I said over a year ago.  The thread died and should have remained dead.  NEway...

I can assure you that the excellent mods and admins on this particular forum would NEVER allow anyone to abuse anyone else.  It just has to be reported by the person who is being harassed or sees harassment happening on the boards.  I have never seen any tolerance of any activity that could be deemed abusive. To the contrary, I have seen innocent and playful banter perceived as abuse, resulting in temp bans and warnings.  The mods are good and I never have any worries about being harassed. 

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!