Watchdogs

- - - - - watchdogs gaming ps3 ps4

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
Watchdogs is set to be released November 22, 2013 This is a new trailer just released showing that the game will be available on PS4 and PS3. My only question now, is do I pre-order the PS3 or PS4 version.

I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members
Given the release date, I wouldn't be surprised if WatchDogs becomes one of those exclusive games you get with the new console. Obviously it's entirely down to whether or not you're getting the PS4, if so then I would just get it for that as the console will have better graphics and performance rate..not mention you will have a kick ass game to go with your new console haha.

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere
Ubisoft: the only publisher with the balls to create original IPs.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Given the release date, I wouldn't be surprised if WatchDogs becomes one of those exclusive games you get with the new console. Obviously it's entirely down to whether or not you're getting the PS4, if so then I would just get it for that as the console will have better graphics and performance rate..not mention you will have a kick ass game to go with your new console haha.

See, that's what I thought, that this would be an exclusive to PS4, however, in the end of the video it said "also coming to current gaming consoles". I do love my PS3, but I haven't upgraded it since I bought it. I want the PS4 and this game would be a wonderful test of the new consoles features and abilities. So I guess I made my decision, pre-order for PS4 and save up maybe $600 for the console too. Yikes.

Lukey

Lukey

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCroatia
Game's gonna be awesome, I think you should buy it for PS4, don't let the PS3's weak hardware ruin the potentialy awesome game

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere

Game's gonna be awesome, I think you should buy it for PS4, don't let the PS3's weak hardware ruin the potentialy awesome game

I hope you're speaking relatively here. The PS3's hardware is anything but weak. To date, it's still the strongest current gen console.

Lukey

Lukey

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCroatia

I hope you're speaking relatively here. The PS3's hardware is anything but weak. To date, it's still the strongest current gen console.

True, but the "strongest current gen console" is 7 years old, I'm just saying that the experience on PS4 could be noticeably better than on PS3 and could make a difference between a very awesome game and just awesome game :)

ApexPredator

ApexPredator

Lurker

• Members
Ubisoft confirmed today that the PS3 and PS4 will be getting console exclusive gameplay
I can't believe you got him! You expert rooting-tooting, eagle-eyed, goth loving marksman! I love it. You managed to find a way to win. And everybody still loses!

Viridiana

Viridiana

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationPoland
It'll be available on PCs too, right?

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

It'll be available on PCs too, right?

It will be indeed.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

True, but the "strongest current gen console" is 7 years old, I'm just saying that the experience on PS4 could be noticeably better than on PS3 and could make a difference between a very awesome game and just awesome game :)

I do still think that PS3 is still the best gaming console out there but I also have to consider the upgrades that would be in the PS4. I'm gonna wait a little to preorder this game just so I can see what features the PS4 will have. I do think it won't be backwards compatible so I will still hold on to my PS3, I have a collection of games that I want to keep playing. But Watchdogs looks beautiful, I can't wait to play!

scarylala

scarylala

Roamer

• Members
  • Locationin the back of a van somewhere....
I'm getting it on Xbox
you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia

I'm getting it on Xbox

Me too.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
http://www.pcgamer.c...um-6-gb-of-ram/ Watchdogs for PC looks to need more power than about 50% of people may have. It looks to need at least 6 gb of RAM alone. Thank goodness I have 16. But I plan on playing it on PS3.

WalkerJames

WalkerJames

Roamer

• Members
Im on the fence as to whether to get it for ps4...

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
Watchdogs has been pushed back to Spring 2014. It was slated for a November 2013 release but now it's looking like Spring. Very disappointed.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Watchdogs has been pushed back to Spring 2014. It was slated for a November 2013 release but now it's looking like Spring. Very disappointed.

Wow, that's pretty shitty on Ubisofts behalf as it was only a month away from being released. But I can't blame them if they want to delay the game so that they can improve it. GTA V's delay was more than worth the wait, so I guess this will be too!

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia

Legit?!
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

Legit?!

It's true unfortunately..or fortunately, depends how you see it. http://blog.ubi.com/watch-dogs-delay/

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
Aw, shucks.

God of War 3 was pushed back several times, too. It's one of my favorite games but apparently the last boss battle was supposed to be climbing Gaia/fighting Gaia and fighting Zeus at the same time, but they had to get rid of it due to time constraints.

It's going to be worth the wait

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

RickGrimeyGrimes

RickGrimeyGrimes

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationEng-er-land
Well I'm not getting a PS4 til early-mid 2014 so this is okay for me.
Tread Lightly

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Well I'm not getting a PS4 til early-mid 2014 so this is okay for me.

I see your point. Watchdogs would be a killer game to test out the PS4. Perhaps I should re-think this whole "not buying a PS4 til my 3 breaks down" mentality. Watchdogs being pushed back most likely means they are going to tweak it and make it better. All I wish is that I could get that coat with my Special Edition. That coat is badazz.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z3iG2QlJXkA more recent 14 minute demo of Watchdogs. This game looks beautiful not to mention all the possibilities that can come from it. So other players online would be able to come into your single player game and try to hack you? I'm not sure but that's what it looks like. That would make it interesting.

Ansceniiiic

Ansceniiiic

Zombie Herder

• Members

New trailer and release date.

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
YouTube is blocked for me right now. What's the release date?

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!