2 Hours (Award Winning Zombie Short Film)

- - - - - Zombie Zombie Film Zombie Video ZOMBIE MOVIE

**PHAGE**

**PHAGE**

Infected

• Members
  • LocationThe River Styx

Viridiana

Viridiana

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationPoland
I watched it, good overall but the voice almost made me vomit

**PHAGE**

**PHAGE**

Infected

• Members
  • LocationThe River Styx

I watched it, good overall but the voice almost made me vomit

Yeah, it's definitely the weakest area of the production IMO, but I wouldn't lose my breakfast over it. ;)
I've seen a lot of zombie flicks and taking the genre as a whole this rates quite high IMO.

Viridiana

Viridiana

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationPoland

Yeah, it's definitely the weakest area of the production IMO, but I wouldn't lose my breakfast over it. ;)
I've seen a lot of zombie flicks and taking the genre as a whole this rates quite high IMO.

Well I barely watch any movies, tv series only, and I generally know nothing about what makes a film good or bad :P And especially I don't watch zombie films because I'm afraid of horrors! TWD is an exception because it's not meant to be scary, at least it doesn't scare me much and I'm sensitive to it. So well, about 2 Hours I can only say I quite enjoyed it :)

**PHAGE**

**PHAGE**

Infected

• Members
  • LocationThe River Styx

Well I barely watch any movies, tv series only, and I generally know nothing about what makes a film good or bad :P And especially I don't watch zombie films because I'm afraid of horrors! TWD is an exception because it's not meant to be scary, at least it doesn't scare me much and I'm sensitive to it. So well, about 2 Hours I can only say I quite enjoyed it :)

I'd say if you can watch TWD you can watch just about any zombie movie. Go on, give some of them a try !
I'm glad you enjoyed 2 Hours. :) I love the zombie genre as a whole. What I hate is some writer/director trying to make a quick buck from it, which unfortunately happens a lot with the genre. However, not the case with TWD. :zombiethumbsup:

I think what makes a movie good or bad is a matter of personal opinion. You must have some idea otherwise you wouldn't watch TWD. :smiley-confused002: There must be something about it that makes it good for you ?

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!