Who Else Is Waiting......

walking dead game

ImNext_Lij

ImNext_Lij

Infected

• Members
  • LocationRosita's Pants
Who else is waiting for a ZA/Walking Dead game with the ability to create your own unique character/s.. That would be awesome

BringOnTheZPOC

BringOnTheZPOC

Infected

• Members
  • LocationCanterbury, England.
Hells yeah, that'd be damn awesome!
I think there's one coming out soon, although the name escapes me.
But yeah, just kicking ass in the ZA with a custom character would be great!
"The line is pretty clear; zero tolerance for Walkers" - Daryl Dixon

farswell7

farswell7

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Land of Lincoln
I would make myself and my family/friends.

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
Zombie sims
Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City
I am a bit of a sims junkie, and a darker version of that, with a real threat of death, and weapons and such might be fun enough to ruin my life, lol.

ImNext_Lij

ImNext_Lij

Infected

• Members
  • LocationRosita's Pants
Haha I think that Bethesda could make a really good ZA game

Viridiana

Viridiana

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationPoland
I'd suck at such game, I tried to play DayZ and took it too serious, i was afraid to do more than crawl around to avoid being spotted so I got bored quickly :P

slimymeteor

slimymeteor

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
Dead Island had potential for that. It's pretty much Fallout with zombies, only instead of creating a character, you had to choose from one of four people. You hardly speak in the game, so I'd rather have had a customized person like with Fallout. It's still an OK game, though I haven't played the new one that just came out.

ImNext_Lij

ImNext_Lij

Infected

• Members
  • LocationRosita's Pants
Dead Island is great I like the idea of modding weapons and all that.

Gingerbeard

Gingerbeard

Roamer

• Members
ZA RPG, Customize your character, raise stats to run faster, better accurary with guns, hit harder with melee weapons ect., fix cars, ect., recruit survivors by traveling around a sandbox world using a Bioware Mass Effect like dialogue systems making your choices matter. That's what I want. I would be pleased.

ImNext_Lij

ImNext_Lij

Infected

• Members
  • LocationRosita's Pants

ZA RPG, Customize your character, raise stats to run faster, better accurary with guns, hit harder with melee weapons ect., fix cars, ect., recruit survivors by traveling around a sandbox world using a Bioware Mass Effect like dialogue systems making your choices matter. That's what I want. I would be pleased.

Agreed. It will happen soon I just cant wait.....

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
It will happen. The question is just when.
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Mozza810

Mozza810

Infected

• Members
DayZ Standalone? A relatively small way to explain; dayz its a multiplayer zombie survival game, made by a man who modded the game Arma 2 to create a pretty awesome zombie survival.
In the gigantic map (much bigger than gta and some other games) also in the map there is (Besides zombies) bandits and heroes. The game was such a hit they're currently creating a separate game with much better graphics and a better UI.

It'll be pretty cool. other than that the only game I can think of is an xbox arcade game coming out this month called "state of decay" but that is only 4 player so its not as massively multiplayer as dayz but still sounds alright kinda' like dead island.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RickGrimeyGrimes

RickGrimeyGrimes

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationEng-er-land

I would make myself and my family/friends.

Just play the sims and install a Zombie mod. Bet there is one kicking about.
Tread Lightly

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!