- - - - - fanfic walking dead

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA
Warning: Some bad language. Sorry.
Letter from Prisoner 34438:

No one will probably find this. I don’t know why I’m even writing it but…I don’t know what else to do. I shouldn’t be here. It was a petty charge but I didn’t get a slap on the wrist like most. I guess that’s everyone’s story, huh? Now I’m here, West Georgia Correctional, some call it Hell, but now….now it really is Hell.

I don’t exactly how it started but some inmates who were on a work detail came in with some bullshit story of someone biting one of them. Two were taken to the infirmary for treatment while Josh, my cell mate, told me the story of some woman with strange eyes who bit him on the hand and Carlos on the face. Carlos was in treatment, Josh waited in the cell. That was when all hell started breaking loose.

I heard screams and gunshots from down the hall. People ran, inmates and guards, I didn’t know from what. Soon the alarm sounded. Normally it would sound for a riot and prisoners were instructed to hit the ground, but not this time. Everybody who was outside their cells ran in all directions. Somewhere in the crowd there were moans. I saw Carlos through my cell bars. His face was ripped half off, he was shot in the chest but he was still upright. He was still walking.

People were eating people. What the hell? I felt a little safer in my cell but I was cut off. A guard hurried past and I yelled to him, please let me out. Let us out. He looked at me, worry on his face, terror in his eyes and a gun in his hands.

“I don’t have the key.” He calmly told me. Then he raised his weapon to my head. No! I yelled, but he never fired. Carlos and other inmates took him down. They ripped his arm off and chewed his face. I’ll never forget his screams and the sound of wet flesh being torn. Makes my stomach turn just thinking about it.

I was trapped. I watched as they finished devouring him. Most had wondered off while Carlos was trying to reach me through the bars. That was not Carlos, his eyes were different. Behind him I saw a group of inmates band together, they were fighting off the others. A guard with a shot gun was leading them, but leading them where.

“Please,” I yelled to them, “Please don’t leave us.” Bastards, they left us there. They left us. After a while, the fallen guard began to move. Then he sat up, he was missing an arm and an eye but he got to his feet and shuffled away. Fuck, it’s the bites. Carlos was bit, the guard was bit, and Josh…was bit.

I looked at him, sitting there worried on the cot. Not only was I trapped, I was trapped with one of them. Josh had never given me problems before, in fact, he’s one of the few inmates I called friend in here but now…?

I waited until he fell asleep after a long day of watching people being eaten from behind locked bars. I took him by surprise and threw him to the ground; I rammed my booted foot on his head over and over until only bits and pieces remained. I unleashed my anger on him, anger for being here, anger for being left here. No one deserves that. Not even a criminal.

It’s been 3 weeks since that day. All my water from the toilet is gone, I haven’t had any food for 4 days, and the smell of decomposing flesh is pungent. My vision blurs and my stomach has become distended. I’m going to die here. No one is going to save me. That first day I prayed to whatever God that would listen, to please take me now. But I was left in hell and I fear that when I finally do die, the real Hell will begin. That's when I realize, the guard was trying to save me by killing me. I wish he had succeed.

I just wanted someone to know I was here. I existed. I may not have made all the right choices in life but at least I made them. Prisoner 34438, Cell Block C, petty thief, fatherless son, avid sneaker collector, and a man who made mistakes but didn’t get a second chance. I was here.
I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

Maztarded

Maztarded

Infected

• Members
  • LocationBirmingham, UK
I absolutely loved it!
Really creative and detailed.
Nobody Cries When Everyone Dies Because... No One's Alive.

slimymeteor

slimymeteor

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
I enjoyed this story. Compelling and creepy. Nice work!

the Walkin Dude

the Walkin Dude

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationSouthern Md. Chesapeake Bay
As always GIDM great writing, really enjoy your work.
Roll outta my coffin Drink poison in my chalice Pride begins to fade And y'all feel my malice

walkerbait13

walkerbait13

Biter

• Members
Great story! As always, I enjoy reading these short stories of yours. Keep writing :)

Jenners

Jenners

Roamer

• Members
Fantastic! Keep it up
I love my town; This will not define us. 12/14/12. We choose love.

BitBrit

BitBrit

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationNorth West England
I've just started reading your short stories.

I think they are really well written and give a different perspective on the whole ZA. I am wondering if any will have a happier ending though!

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!