Mcfarlane Figures

- - - - - Dixons Merle Darryl

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationToronto, Canada
Has anyone purchased or is planning to purchase any of the figures? I was checking the net and yes the original Daryl is upwards of 3-4 hundred dollars. However they have a Dixon brother 2 set that will be released for about 40 bucks. The only difference to Daryl is the crossbow and the squirrels I suppose if you're a die-hard collector it would make a difference, but I don't have that much "Sheldon" in me to put up almost $400.00. So if anyone is interested pre-order your set before the price goes crazy.
Did I pre-order...yes I did... I can make up my own ending to season 3...I'll just borrow my cousins Monster High dolls, in place of walkers :P

mADAM Scorpious

mADAM Scorpious

Biter

• Members
I have Michonne of the b&w&blood mich&rick set, but I deff need a daryl and I want the new version of michonne.
Madam Scorpious <~<133€
http://nythe-scorpious.blogspot.ca/

farswell7

farswell7

Biter

• Members
  • LocationThe Land of Lincoln
Cannot believe that the Daryl figure is that much money.

I don't have any, but they look cool. Laurie Holden posted a picture of the Andrea and Carl figures being released sometime soon and they look very real.

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members

This is the New 2 set not yet released

(bellow is the original Daryl)

BeauL83

BeauL83

Biter

• Members
  • LocationAustralia
What other figures are being released in the set?
I Believe In Rick Grimes

Sweetsister

Sweetsister

Survivor

• Members

thee are quite a few a new Michonne a new Carl, if you check Amazon.com (even if you do not order from there) they show a pretty wide selection. I checked my order and they are already released so I should be getting mine soon :ps-mummies:

Tyler

Tyler

Lurker

• Members
  • Locationsomewhere safe

For series four. Another Daryl and Merle.

First Carl figure
First Andrea figure
First Governor figure
Riot Zombies

slimymeteor

slimymeteor

Biter

• Members
  • LocationOhio
That Carl looks pretty sweet

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!