ApexPredator

ApexPredator

Lurker

• Members

Negan: "Bombs Away, Motherfuckers!'

Negan: "My dick is so hard right now I could crack steel."

Travis: "Yes, sir, my dick is a full boner, sure. Yep."
Negan: "Full boner? The fuck are you talking about, Travis?"
Travis: "I'm excited like you is what I'm saying. My dick and balls are hungry for death. Like yours... It's hard like yours...sir.
*Pkow*

haha

That was epic!
I can't believe you got him! You expert rooting-tooting, eagle-eyed, goth loving marksman! I love it. You managed to find a way to win. And everybody still loses!

jbhutto

jbhutto

S-mart Employee

• Members
^

Yup, that exchange was perfectly well-timed too lol, we get pages of carnage and then that. RIP Davis, we hardly knew ye, at least you went out full boner though.

PorkTornado75

PorkTornado75

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members
  • LocationAlexandria Safe Zone with Spencer`s pool table.

"If I`m not balls deep in a wife in the next few minutes , I`m going to turn into a fucking pumpkin." -Negan

"Yeah, let's fuck this dog."

JesusMonroe

JesusMonroe

Hallelujer! Im STILL Alive!

• Members

Imagine what a twist it would be if All Out War ends with Negan turning into a pumpkin (we got lemon Negan. Anyone have any pumpkin Negan pics?)

Imagine a group of a hundred motorcycles driving down a freeway. Eventually, they hit a junction. One road goes northwest and the other goes northeast. So one guy, we'll call him S, says, "Let's go northwest!" A mile past the intersection, a semi careens into the group and kills ninety of them. Ten are wounded, but they survive and keep going. Eventually, they hit 10,000 miles. S suddenly has his consciousness thrown into his past body right before the junction. Now, he says, "Let's go northeast!" All 100 bikers survive. Happily ever after, right? But what about the ten, no nine, who went northwest and survived? What happens to the reality they were living? Does it just disappear now that S has changed the past? It's not like only bad things happened on that 10,000 mile journey. Maybe one of them fell in love with a gas station attendant and got her pregnant or maybe one adopted a homeless kid that joined the adventure. That 10,000 mile journey would be full of stories. Romances, farewells, friendships...the loss of those ninety lives is horrible and unfortunate, but what would rewriting their history mean? The nine who survived lived full lives and did the best they could with the hand they were dealt. How could it be right to just erase all that? Isn't that worth something? Is there a point to a world where everything is happy? Are people who struggle for a better life just idiots? Being human is about fighting even when it seems hopeless and finding happiness in a world that hates it. Are you saying that's worthless?

theblackboxlies

theblackboxlies

Top of the Food Chain

• Members
  • Locationಠ_ರೃ
Hahahah! Negan with a carved Pumpkin head coming right up.

Z-murdock

Z-murdock

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationMI

"You never know until you know"-Dr Harlan Carson

agrassfedcomic.com

Reavesfilm

Reavesfilm

Infected

• Members
  • LocationLos Angeles

"You're taking the community back? Really? From Andrea? From Abraham? From Michonne? From Glenn? From ME? Do you have ANY fucking idea who you're talking to?" - Rick Grimes

Definitely one of my favorites too.  Classic bad ass Rick. 

"Andrew -- throw me a fucking gun. I ain't going to be scaring these things away with my dick!" - Axel

I don't know why I didn't remember that one sooner!

hahaha RIP Axel <3

"Holy Shit -- He`s taking it like a CHAMP!" -Negan

Can't wait for Negan to pay for this... 

jesus had such an epic line in 114.

negan: why hasn't anyone shot you yet ?!
jesus: your soldiers suck (grabs lucille mid swing) and the apple doesn't fall too far...

i quivered like a little school girl at that part.

I was quivering with you, don't worry! haha

Negan: "Did you treat her like a lady?"

Savior: "Yes"

Negan: "Did you eat her pussy like a lady?"

Savior: *Unsure and freaked out*

Negan: "I'm just fucking with you! A baseball bat doesn't have a pussy!"

I laughed for a good 10 minutes when I read this, I had forgotten about that part. 

"Ever hear the one about the guy who brought a baseball bat to a gun fight? Fucker!"- Rick before trying to kill Negan in Issue 112

This still infuriates me, Rick totally could've killed him here. 

Negan: "Bombs Away, Motherfuckers!'

Negan: "My dick is so hard right now I could crack steel."

Travis: "Yes, sir, my dick is a full boner, sure. Yep."
Negan: "Full boner? The fuck are you talking about, Travis?"
Travis: "I'm excited like you is what I'm saying. My dick and balls are hungry for death. Like yours... It's hard like yours...sir.
*Pkow*

haha

hahahahahah

And one of my recent favorites (can't go back and read all my old issues right now): "What's the story on this future serial killer? Shit fuck, kid - lighten up, at least cry a little. I can't kill you before your story ends, too fucking interesting."  - Negan... Again.... haha

"I believe in Rick Grimes."

The Walking Shooter

The Walking Shooter

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationJupiter
"I believe in Rick Grimes" - Maggie Greene

"Kill Them All" - Brian/Philip Blake

"They're fucking with the wrong people" - Rick Grimes

"I wonder who made this black? Some fucker who thought it looked cool" - Andrea (not sure on exact wording here)

"Oh good. You do like me" - Carol

"Rick. Roamers don't run" - Andrea

Everything Negan says.

D_Piece

D_Piece

Biter

• Members
  • LocationIn your pantry being fat

"Suck my dick." - Ron Jeremy

"Are you a human being? Then you are beautiful."

GloriousInfidel

GloriousInfidel

Infected

• Members
  • LocationSanta Barbara

"Suck my dick." - Ron Jeremy

Totally forgot about that one!

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members
  • Location16 National Championships NCAA Div I Football

NEGAN-HOLY-SHiT.1.jpg

"(When/If) You come at the King, you best not miss"- Omar Little

ThatGuyChoro

ThatGuyChoro

Infected

• Members

When Negan makes Carl take the bandage off in issue 105 "Now I wanna touch it! Can I touch it?" For some reason that alwats made me laugh.

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members

Yeah- It's like Negan is Carl's age- that he's arrested at the age of 9-10 years. There's been a couple of other examples of this. Thatmay have been the most vulnerable his character has been.

FearTheHunters

FearTheHunters

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationOn my way to Canada

i dont know he seemed pretty beat down after rick told him he's never getting out

DaneBramage

DaneBramage

Biter

• Members

Issue # 105 is loaded with Platinum

Negan and Carl;

Carl
"What are you going to do to me?"

Negan
"Number one don't shatter my image of you. You're a fucking badass. You're not scared of SHIT. Don't be scared of me-It's a disappointment.  Number two: Do you really expect me to ruin the surprise? FUCK YOU kid."  
"Seriously Fuck You"

Negan to Carl again in the Harem:

"I know right?? Every woman where you're from dresses like an elderly Lesbian. You're going to want to stare at their titties. I won't mind, they won't mind. Knock yourself the fuck out."

Exchange between an unknown Savior to Negan at the Sanctuary word for word:

S: "I'm sorry to interrupt, Negan. You left Lucille in the truck, and I know you don't like to be without her..."

Negan
"You carried her all the way up here for me??" Did you treat her like a lady?

S:"Um...yes"

N: "Did you eat her pussy like a lady".

S: "well,I... Uh..." .

N: "I'm just fucking with you!! A Baseball Bat doesn't have a pussy!!! Now get the fuck out of here "

bdizzle1686

bdizzle1686

Lurker

• Members
Negan bombing Alexandria in 120

"My dick is so hard it could crack steel! I should wrap it in barbed wire and call it Lucille TWO!"..... "I mean, fucking A right!?"

...."uh, yes sir, my dick is full boner, sure"

".....FULL BONER!?? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DAVIS!??"

hannsg

hannsg

Biter

• Validating

18Bu0OU.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abenzin

abenzin

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationBills Country

Negan to that hillbilly shit stain Brandon in # 153:

"Oh, don't be such a crybaby. The fucking world ended. Everyone's mother is dead, you pussy."

God, that line is pure fucking gold.

You can't always do right, but you can always do what's left

FearTheHunters

FearTheHunters

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationOn my way to Canada

i've always been partial to the monologues, in particular the hunter's speech about bears eating their young to survive. but the line that follows: "as you can imagine.. most everything became easier after that."

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!