Whats Your Plan If The Zombie Infestation Occured Now?

- - - - - zombie survival

milo16

milo16

Infected

• Members
  • Locationalamo texas
my first task is to find a weapon. mainly the crowbar i keep in my room. then rally my group and secure my school.

WalkerJames

WalkerJames

Roamer

• Members
Board up my house and keep quiet in here for a while. Wait around a week to see if anything happens then if I dont see anyone else head for places which might have other survivors.

Jenners

Jenners

Roamer

• Members
Well considering I am at work and I work as a nanny, my responsibility is a 5yr old and a 10 month old baby. I would honestly focus on then before myself.. I like to think it wouldn't spread as far as we think because so many people watch twd and zombie movies etc. But I would save a child's life over mine. They have a lot more to see than I do.
I love my town; This will not define us. 12/14/12. We choose love.

Canadian-Walker

Canadian-Walker

Infected

• Members
  • LocationCold Lake Alberta Canada
Grab my go bag jump into my SUV and head for the hills. Then wait for a week and start supply runs.

President Merle

President Merle

Biter

• Members
  • LocationReleased early for good behavior...
I'd sit at home and browse 4Chan, and the dark side of YouTube...

Just kidding, I'd take a 5 minute walk down the road to the firearms store and purchase some new toys. I'm actually at a decent location right now, next to a railway station, a supermarket, several takeaways, and overlooking the town...

At Risk

At Risk

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationIn a near-constant state of confusion
Wait around to see if someone else could fix the problem.

TangoJ

TangoJ

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNortheast Texas
Opt out.
"Yeah, well, it could be a flower."

JHamilton

JHamilton

S-mart Employee

• Members
Dick around on roamers and lurkers lol

DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSan Diego
Change my underwear and work on a new plan.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket
Wait a second here? I thought it started when the series began. Have I simply been stabbing meth heads in the eyes for the last 3 years, whilst looking for refuge? Holy crap, Batman. I'm in trouble now. :zombietongueout:

DeadZedHead

DeadZedHead

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSan Diego

Wait a second here? I thought it started when the series began. Have I simply been stabbing meth heads in the eyes for the last 3 years, whilst looking for refuge? Holy crap, Batman. I'm in trouble now. :zombietongueout:

I posted this in how would you like Twd to end

DeadZedHead
04 Feb 2013
It turns out that there never were any zombies. Rick and co have been smoking bath salts and slaughtering paramedics, cops and shrinks that are trying to help them. No one has been killed by zombies. They have been captured and taken the nut house. Except for Shane. That dude took a knife and a bullet. Lori was never pregnant Maggie removed her appendix and she's recovering nicely. The story ends when the salts run out and Rick and Daryl realize that they are trying to feed a sack of potatoes a bottle of formula. This fixes every plot hole on the show.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket
Holy Hell, that's awesome!!!

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
I demand to be taken away from my virtual coparents. You guys want to ground me and one of you is suicidal and one thinks its the ZA :P just kidding

Id go back to the farm my family used to own

untilmyreign

untilmyreign

Infected

• Members
  • LocationLondon
Keep on moving. No place is safe. Find a car, find ammo and a weapon and go scavenging. Maybe settle down but not for too long and I wouldn't have a group. As Glenn said, it's easier to survive because you can get out fast and nobody would be counting on you.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!