Andrea - A Tribute

andrea

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members
After seeing the recent emotion unleashed by season 3's finale, I feel people should have a place to come and pay their respects one of our favorite characters: Andrea.

Come here to post your thoughts on her character, relive memories, or simply to say your farewell.

I would like to lead by saying that Andrea grew to be my favorite character over the course of the show, and it was truly heartbreaking to see her go. A lover and a fighter, a compassionate friend and family member, an all-around good person, and a badass until the end: Andrea, you will be missed. May your struggle and memory stay fresh in the minds of your survivors, and may your sacrifice never be forgotten.

P.S. Special apology goes out to Ms. Leela; a more ardent fan there has never been. :)

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
  • LocationBumfuck, Nowhere
Spoiler

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members
That's a lovely and well-done gif, Guy. Thanks for posting it. :)

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members
I'm the king of gifs. There were no decent videos of her on YouTube so I went with that one.

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
Yay maybe this should be In the little main screen topic thing but as long as its here I'm fine.

Oh Andrea how I loved your character. I saw the potential in season 1 after she killed amy she began to Morph into a stronger character. Told off Lori in season two, learned how to kill zombies and became a great contributer in keeping the group safe. I loved how she was with Michonne in the beginning of season three but when michonne left without her I knew she was a done deal. Her downfall was her taste in men.

She did go out like a badass. No one needed to put her down she did it on her own. She was happy michonne found her friends and she was happy no one died at the gov attack

I wish she could've stuck around longer but oh well. She will be missed and so will Lauries acting

Leela that's two shoutouts on two threads on Andrea by two thread starters. Me and blasko told you a little while back we had your back when it came to Andrea :)

I R Biter

I R Biter

Biter

• Members
  • LocationSpace City
You tried so hard, came so far, and the writers just couldn't allow you to be the slightest bit effective for some reason. You could have actually been a leader. I may make a photo tribute later. I am surprisingly sad over how things went down. :2206_mourning_over_dead_friend:

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members

You tried so hard, came so far, and the writers just couldn't allow you to be the slightest bit effective for some reason. You could have actually been a leader. I may make a photo tribute later. I am surprisingly sad over how things went down. :2206_mourning_over_dead_friend:

She very well could have been a leader. She possessed all the necessary qualities, and in more capable hands, she would have been able to realize that potential.

Lioness

Lioness

Biter

• Members
Andrea, you rocked despite what they did to you in season three.
Putting out fire with gasoline.

aces07301

aces07301

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationWorking for Corning Life Sciences
Andrea to Dale: I almost shot Daryl
Dale to Andrea: We've all wanted to shoot Daryl one time or another.

That was my favorite Dale and Andrea moment.

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket
Dear Andrea: You will be missed. If I ever get the opportunity to meet Glen Mazzara I will happily spit on him for what he did to you this season. He deserves much worse but I am not going to jail over a television show. I'm sure karma will get him eventually anyway. I hope that the real Laurie Holden finds a fantastic role that will vindicate her and bug the crap out of GM. Any rate, :2206_mourning_over_dead_friend:

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
Thanks for starting this, Blasko!

She loved with all her heart.

:2206_mourning_over_dead_friend: Andrea

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket
Jesus, is there a way to hide a thread? If I keep crying every time I click on this one, my hubby will have me committed.

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members

Jesus, is there a way to hide a thread? If I keep crying every time I click on this one, my hubby will have me committed.

We need something similar to a spoiler tag for threads that contain emotional topics. Perhaps "There Be Feels Beyond This Click"

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand

Thanks for starting this, Blasko!

She loved with all her heart.

:2206_mourning_over_dead_friend: Andrea

Aw. I love this thread already. Me and blasko pretty much thought of it together and I already did the Andrea Finale thread so it wouldn't be fair to not let any other Andrea lover's start a thread so Blasko has this one :)

In all honesty both should go to Leela that's why me and blasko each gave a shoutout

Were a good thread making team blasko :P

That Guy

That Guy

Biter

• Members

I'll put it in spoiler tags. For you.
Spoiler

Soaked_Pancakes

Soaked_Pancakes

Biter

• Members
  • LocationCanadensis, Pennsylvania
Andrea... I really truly do miss you... I was eagerly anticipating the day in which you'd become a fan-favorite. And despite finding your story annoying this year, I still did root for you as a character. My heart sank when you revealed that Milton had bitten you. I appreciated you being a believably physically and emotionally strong women on the show and I'm so glad that you found way to prove yourself, rather than just doing the laundry and dishes, like Lori would've wanted you to. Those things do need to be done, but not necessarily by the women. Thanks for kicking gender roles in the ass, even during the zombie apocalypse. You were a fun badass in every sense of the term. I only wish you were around much, much longer.

To Ms. Laurie Holden, you are one hell of a trooper. From putting up with death threats from Daryl fans, to going through all known lengths to intelligently defend Andrea. I really respect you and I hope everyone sees how great you are. I couldn't imagine a better fit for Andrea. One can only hope thay you find another gig as a strong, leading character--preferrably Frank Darabont's "L.A. Noir"/"Lost Angels" (Seriously, what happened to that show?). Good luck, Laurie Holden.

Alternatively, you could also just call me Soiled_Panties, on account of how pissy I can be.

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members
That post got me, Guy. Right in the feels.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
How gorgeous is she in this shot!?!

Glass, there is nothing wrong with a good cry, even over a fictional character.
I must admit that it was the way to get over my anger.

shrike

shrike

Roamer

• Members
John 5:29, "And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation."

Andrea, you were good and you did good

theglassintheguvseye

theglassintheguvseye

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationEye Socket

How gorgeous is she in this shot!?!

Glass, there is nothing wrong with a good cry, even over a fictional character.
I must admit that it was the way to get over my anger.

Funny, when I'm scared, I get angry and when I'm angry, I often cry but I rarely cry when I'm just sad. I suppose I'm still pissed off!!!!

etphoto

etphoto

Biter

• Members
lol, its a TV show people.

Blasko_Z

Blasko_Z

Biter

• Members

And because of that fact, we can't mourn the loss of one of our favorite characters?

WalkerBaitressToo

WalkerBaitressToo

Infected

• Members
:wub: :wub: :wub: :baby: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Andrea/Laurie H., I will miss you. You both are heroes in my book. :)

walkerbait13

walkerbait13

Biter

• Members

I'll put it in spoiler tags. For you.

Spoiler

:'( :'(!! So many feels!!!! D:

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand

And this is a forum about the show and the people on it

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!