Woodbury People Alive

- - - - - woodbury governor

Marikuu

Marikuu

Infected

• Members
So which people are alive at the moment from Woodbury that are now moving to the prison..?

The guv only took about 20 people with him, there's like a lot more people in Woodbury.
Yet we only saw old people and some young children coming from the bus.

For example what happened to Karen's son? Have not seen him coming out of the bus or in the group that the guv took.

sunonmars

sunonmars

Lurker

• Members
I have no idea, they seem to chop and change the woodbury extras all the time now, i bet we'll still not even know who the hell they are in season 4, they will just be there, nodding and grinning like idiots when someone wants to send them into action without a thought of their own and they will change them on a weekly basis, the woodbury weekly greyhound bus stop off will be rerouted to the prison so people can appear and disappear like in Woodbury.

mike3764

mike3764

Infected

• Members
  • LocationStewartstown, PA
I am pretty certain that the kid that Carl shot was Karen's son. Not positive but...

Marikuu

Marikuu

Infected

• Members

I am pretty certain that the kid that Carl shot was Karen's son. Not positive but...

Nah. Carl shot someone called Jody. Karen's son was named Noah iirc, the kid with astma.

TheBarn

TheBarn

Infected

• Members
Ms. McCleod, the old lady that the Governor said didn't have to fight because of her arthritis was one of the people shown getting off the bus.

GirlsDeadMonster

GirlsDeadMonster

Biter

• Members
  • LocationNorfolk, VA

Nah. Carl shot someone called Jody. Karen's son was named Noah iirc, the kid with astma.

Yeah, it was Jody not Noah that was shot by Carl although that would have been epic if Carl did end up shooting Noah. With his mom now at the prison and knowing she didn't want her son to fight, finding out somehow that Carl shot him would have made an interesting storyline. We never really knew how many people lived in Woodbury, I don't think they wanted to keep up with the math, so now we're left with the older people and children.
I don't have to outrun walkers, I just have to outrun you!
Highschool Of The Dead full 240316

Marcuslloydak

Marcuslloydak

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationEngland
I hope we get closure on Rowan and Dr Stevens too. I hope they keep the same extras, maybe not the ones they had for S3, but when S4 starts, just keep them. The majority of them will be fodder anyway.

Lioness

Lioness

Biter

• Members

Ms. McCleod, the old lady that the Governor said didn't have to fight because of her arthritis was one of the people shown getting off the bus.

Well, that will be interesting. Woodbury walkers-to-be coming into the prison.
Putting out fire with gasoline.

Lioness

Lioness

Biter

• Members

I hope we get closure on Rowan and Dr Stevens too. I hope they keep the same extras, maybe not the ones they had for S3, but when S4 starts, just keep them. The majority of them will be fodder anyway.

I don't recall Rowan but isn't Dr Stevens the one who was attending the pilot? Do you think she was the one who separated him from his head? She must at least have known. Patients don't just have their heads fall off. Usually.
Putting out fire with gasoline.

Jayne23

Jayne23

Banned for sock puppeting

• Banned
  • LocationOhio
yeah cannot for the life of me figure why putting a bunch of old folks into the prison bunks.....
I guess Sheriff Rick wants to lock down all the old folks at night in case they die in the middle of night then do daily "prisoner checks" mornings

aces07301

aces07301

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationWorking for Corning Life Sciences

I have a feeling you are right!

Hell-Trucker

Hell-Trucker

Infected

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
What if theres another time skip and the children are alittle bit older and they lose some of the old folks from natural causes, and they keep about 7 randoms excluding karen, sasha, and Tyresse. I would also asume Rowan, eillen, and Dr. stevens made it too.

Matt

Matt

Biter

• Members
  • LocationUnder your bed.....
Hopefully they do manage to get the same extras back, for continuity's sake.

Singlyme

Singlyme

Biter

• Members
  • LocationPA
The writers, this season, haven't given a flying flip about explaining anything. There's been NO continuity of characters. Dr. Stevens and Rowan were no doubt cameos who disappeared into the back wall of Woodbury. Explanation? They probably fell when TG gunned down the people.

I saw one baby in his mother's(?) arms enter the prison from the bus. Didn't pause and go back. Any children?

Perhaps we can glean a few new characters from those who don't die off before season four begins. One can only hope the writers will give them personalities and a backstory.

Dr Cank

Dr Cank

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationWNC

This is pure speculation. But Karen's son (Noah) had dark hair right? I figured it was Noah's dead body that was covering Karen when the Guv was finishing-off the dead woodburians in the field. Since she would really not have had time to cover herself with a body I figured the dead individual on top of her died trying to act as a human shield.

Marikuu

Marikuu

Infected

• Members

This is pure speculation. But Karen's son (Noah) had dark hair right? I figured it was Noah's dead body that was covering Karen when the Guv was finishing-off the dead woodburians in the field. Since she would really not have had time to cover herself with a body I figured the dead individual on top of her died trying to act as a human shield.

I doubt it. You'd think that as a mother she would be in a somewhat more emotional mood.

Dr Cank

Dr Cank

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationWNC

I doubt it. You'd think that as a mother she would be in a somewhat more emotional mood.

You need time to grieve. I don't think we saw Karen with any time to think about whatt just happened. Adrenaline is a very funny thing.

again not saying that was for sure Noah she was under, but "emotional mood" is not enough to sway me.

Jenners

Jenners

Roamer

• Members
Can we establish that Noah is not Jody. Noah is Karen's asthmatic son who she did not want to fight. Jody is the boy that Carl shot in the woods. We know from Talking Dead when they do the in memoriam on there that they said his name is Jody. Jody is not Noah and Carl did not shoot Karen's son because they are two different boys.
I love my town; This will not define us. 12/14/12. We choose love.

NewJeffCT

NewJeffCT

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationSouthern New England, USA

The writers, this season, haven't given a flying flip about explaining anything. There's been NO continuity of characters. Dr. Stevens and Rowan were no doubt cameos who disappeared into the back wall of Woodbury. Explanation? They probably fell when TG gunned down the people.

I saw one baby in his mother's(?) arms enter the prison from the bus. Didn't pause and go back. Any children?

Perhaps we can glean a few new characters from those who don't die off before season four begins. One can only hope the writers will give them personalities and a backstory.

In regards to the baby, when Andrea & Michonne first entered Woodbury and Phillip was showing them around, he pointed to one very pregnant woman and said something, "and soon to be one more" or something like that. It could have been that the baby was born?

However, I do agree that some of the episodes were pretty choppy and I was disappointed in the finale.

Let's do some math.
65 residents in Woodbury to start?
http://walkingdead.w...odbury,_Georgia

(I quickly counted and got 21 plus "44 unnamed")

minus five killed in the first attacks by Team Prison, and old Mr. Coleman who died while Milton watched.
that leaves 59 people.
I think at least a few left in that initial panic, right? (maybe the doctor?)

Then, we had 8 killed by Merle, and minus one more for Merle, so minus 9 more, since Merle was an original resident there.
That gives Woodbury 50 people before this week's episode, not counting Sasha and Tyreese.

Didn't Andrew Lincoln say 26 people died in the finale? So, 25 are from Woodbury, including Milton. Andrea being #26.
That leaves 25 people.
The Governor, Martinez and the other guy (what was his name?) are three more. Karen is now with Team Prison, so one more.
then at least 20 people on the bus and you only have only one unaccounted for - and, that could be a person who snuck out after the first wave of attacks? (though, they should have accounted for him or her)

Please correct my math if I'm wrong, but Woodbury should be empty now, or have the Guv, Martinez and the other guy.

Mistertrouble189

Mistertrouble189

Infected

• Members
The whole extra continuity is annoying - they have over 100+ extras to make up the 40 or so extras of Woodbury. And those who arrived at the prison I have never seen before, besides Ms. McLeod and two of the old guys. There was like 12 other kids who I saw in the beginning of season 3 (Walk With Me & Say the Word) who were not a the prison. Did they stay behind? Did they leave Woodbury with other folks? So confusing. They gotta do a better job keeping these extras consistent, because it makes the town look like a bottomless pit of redshirts appearing out of no where.

But since they showed like 15 Woodbury refugees arriving at the prison (Tyreese, Sasha, Karen included), maybe they will do a better job keeping these folks the same throughout the season (unless we get another time skip and most of them die or leave, leaving us with only like 5 refugees)

Jayne23

Jayne23

Banned for sock puppeting

• Banned
  • LocationOhio
this was my problem with this whole WB thing
kept talking about how many 'soldiers' he had and I kept only counting less than 10
but they kept getting new bodies of big guys in muscle shirts. then you would see wb and just see
women and old people
wonder what happened to the golden retriever
that might help carl come back to real world

Johnny

Johnny

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationPennsylvania USA
They might as well have backed that bus into the pond near the prison.
"We have met the enemy and he is us."--the late comic strip artist Walt Kelly

NewJeffCT

NewJeffCT

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationSouthern New England, USA
Too late for me to edit my post, but I also forgot about the three killed when Michonne escaped Woodbury. Two by Michonne, and then the young guy killed by Merle.

_Shrike_

_Shrike_

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • Locationa creepy basement

We never really knew how many people lived in Woodbury, I don't think they wanted to keep up with the math.

I think we can do the math
74 in Walk with Me (says Rowan to Andrea)
-3 killed in Hounded (Tim, Crowley, Gargulio)
-7 in Made to Suffer (Hailey, Warren... says the Governor)
-1 in Home (the guy in the watchtower)
-7 in This Sorrowful Life (by Merle)
-22 in Welcome to the Tombs, killed by the Governor
-1 in..., killed by Carl
... it makes: 74-41 = 33 Survivors of Woodbury, plus Tyreese and Sasha

Hialmar

Hialmar

Infected

• Members

I think we can do the math
74 in Walk with Me (says Rowan to Andrea)
-3 killed in Hounded (Tim, Crowley, Gargulio)
-7 in Made to Suffer (Hailey, Warren... says the Governor)
-1 in Home (the guy in the watchtower)
-7 in This Sorrowful Life (by Merle)
-22 in Welcome to the Tombs, killed by the Governor
-1 in..., killed by Carl
... it makes: 74-41 = 33 Survivors of Woodbury, plus Tyreese and Sasha

My understanding was that Merle killed 8 based on what was said at the beggining of the finale and then it was stated that 27 people died in the finale so 25 by the Governor including Milton, 1 by Carl and Andrea killed by Milton/herself.

If that is correct then the number should be 5 less correct? Leaving us with 28 plus Tyreese and Sasha.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!