The "caller Bomber" On Talking Dead

caller talking dead

tasteslikechicken

tasteslikechicken

Infected

• Members
HOLY Crap! WTF was that?!!

Did anyone else find that completely creepy?

At Risk

At Risk

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationIn a near-constant state of confusion
LOL. To be completely honest, my immediate reaction was to look at this forum's regulars and go... Allllright. Now which one of you was that?

DukeSilver

DukeSilver

Survivor

• Members
  • LocationWinterfell
Creepy, but also hilarious. Chad Coleman's reaction was great.

3VHWYjA.gif

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators
I missed what he said. I just caught their reactions. What did he say?

FloydFraggle

FloydFraggle

Infected

• Members
That was so awesome. I live for this kind of creepy shit!

jaco

jaco

Roamer

• Members
It was more entertaining than Chris Hardwick, for sure.

bulby37

bulby37

S-mart Employee

• Members
Thank you for taking my call. This is Bob from Chattanooga. The hour is coming. The hour is coming. All that are in the grave shall hear his voice. There seems to be no room in this mockery-

Johnny

Johnny

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationPennsylvania USA
NM.
"We have met the enemy and he is us."--the late comic strip artist Walt Kelly

tasteslikechicken

tasteslikechicken

Infected

• Members

It was more entertaining than Chris Hardwick, for sure.

What? I like Hardwick...

tasteslikechicken

tasteslikechicken

Infected

• Members

Thank you for taking my call. This is Bob from Chattanooga. The hour is coming. The hour is coming. All that are in the grave shall hear his voice. There seems to be no room in this mockery-

What was creepy is that when he said that he sounded really serious.

Serenity@sea

Serenity@sea

Do ya want a cookie?

• Administrators

Thank you. Definitely freaky.

At Risk

At Risk

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationIn a near-constant state of confusion
Don't get too scared, all. :) For all we know that could have been arranged (without Hardwick or the guests knowing) to generate a bit of buzz and excitement. I personally hope it was a fan just having some fun. The world's scary enough without potentially real threats (?)/crazies coming through.

And I loved Norman's reaction. It was so, "Uh, what?" :lol:

bulby37

bulby37

S-mart Employee

• Members
It was supremely weird... Mainly because of the abrupt ending after heavy breathing and vaguely apocalyptic, bible-esque language about a TV drama on Easter...

Luke Ass

Luke Ass

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBristol, Rhode Island

I wish I wasnt bullshitting with my friends when this call went down.
Let my armies be the rocks and the trees and the birds in the sky....

tasteslikechicken

tasteslikechicken

Infected

• Members

Don't get too scared, all. :) For all we know that could have been arranged (without Hardwick or the guests knowing) to generate a bit of buzz and excitement. I personally hope it was a fan just having some fun. The world's scary enough without potentially real threats (?)/crazies coming through.

And I loved Norman's reaction. It was so, "Uh, what?" :lol:

Yeah, LOL> Normal was like "That was awesome..."

:lol:

bulby37

bulby37

S-mart Employee

• Members
My wife had started playing something n the iPad and would have missed it if I didn't start laughing hysterically. I may have even peed a little.

KidSeventySeven

KidSeventySeven

Boomstick Commander

• Members
  • LocationPlatform 9 3/4
I cringed so hard...all I could think was "Of course this guy's from my home state." :rolleyes:
Jon is fine, dammit.

Shambo

Shambo

S-mart Employee

• Members
It was probably Leela, exacting anger from Andrea's death. ;)

Colin0705

Colin0705

Infected

• Members
It's a verse from John 5:25-26 I think it means if you hear the voice of Jesus you will live an eternal life.

backwoodsroamer

backwoodsroamer

The Amiable Roamer

• Members
  • LocationThe Isle of Misfit Toys

I cringed so hard...all I could think was "Of course this guy's from my home state." :rolleyes:

Oh My Dear Child, of course he was. To be really, truly, genuinely creepy and crazy one simply must be from the South. It's the whole Grand Guignol thing we've got going. Something in the soil of our homeland I do believe. Maybe it's all the blood spilled here in the past. :lol:

"Kiss your Mother goodnight, and remember that God saves."

kxwjZFU.png

Darlyna

Darlyna

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMNL, Philippines
who is leela

Meka Max

Meka Max

Infected

• Members
Lol! Just saw this on the talking dead. That guy is sad. He has nothing else to do with his time???? I heard the new Tomb Raider is pretty cool or go pay for a woman or something...loser.

DominusPisces

DominusPisces

Biter

• Members
  • LocationFlorida
Maybe he was refering to the actors careers about being in the grave and the mockery is what the show as become of itself?

Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray thee Lord these bites aren't deep.
Should I die before I wake, I pray thee Lord, my skull they break.

Zprime

Zprime

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationKnoxville TN

Lol! Just saw this on the talking dead. That guy is sad. He has nothing else to do with his time???? I heard the new Tomb Raider is pretty cool or go pay for a woman or something...loser.

Whoa whoa calm down on the stranger hate. Granted it was odd as hell and made me peek out my window cause someone said maybe that was the start of the actual ZA but still man...just back away from the ledge. And yeah being from TN it really makes me look around and wonder if I know the person. lol I'm kidding I'm not in the same town. But I think he was just trying to put a msg out there. Theres a lot of people (and not just from the south) who feel we're living in the end times. It is odd considering a lot does seem to mirror the Bible as to whats going down. The question I had was I wonder if the dude actually watches the show? Also I love how Hardwick stated the guy hung up but I doubt that sooooo much. Soon as they realized what was up I'm sure they pulled the plug. The guy wouldn't go thru all the trouble of calling just to hang up right when he was getting started.

BigEd

BigEd

Infected

• Members
  • LocationMassachusetts
For those who missed it:

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!