The Walking Dead Season 3 Ep 16 - Welcome To The Tombs - Season Finale Review

rick the governor the jail woodbury the walking dead season 3 season finale

The Walking Dead Season 3 Finale - Welcome To The Tombs (383 )

What is your opinion on the Season 3 Finale?

1. Excellent (85 [22.19%] - )

22.19%

2. Good - Some Critiques (133 [34.73%] - )

34.73%

3. Fair - Not What I Expected (102 [26.63%] - )

26.63%

4. Poor (63 [16.45%] - )

16.45%

Will You Be Returning for Season 4?

1. Yes (336 [87.73%] - )

87.73%

2. No (9 [2.35%] - )

2.35%

3. Maybe - I want to see changes (38 [9.92%] - )

9.92%

Jenners

Jenners

Roamer

• Members
The whole Andrea situation all I could think about what leela was going through.. I was rooting for Andrea to go faster and live!
I love my town; This will not define us. 12/14/12. We choose love.

Wazzup4567

Wazzup4567

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationGeorgia
This doesn't feel like the Walking Dead anymore. Now the show is 100% different than the comic.

I don't know whether that is good or bad at this point.

Yelnots

Yelnots

Biter

• Members
  • LocationToronto.
Woaaaah.....
     “Concern should drive us into action and not into a depression. No man is free who cannot control himself.”

Judari

Judari

Biter

• Members
One more quick thing before my bigger review... did anyone else think that at the end instead of rolling credits they were going to cut to commercial break? I was disappointed by this anti-climatic ending and thought that this was going to end up being 2hrs instead of one.

Luke Ass

Luke Ass

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationBristol, Rhode Island

No, I'm sorry but that ending wasn't enough...

100% agreed. Totally not satisfied. Other that I can't really put my unsatisfaction in to words. Other than this.
Let my armies be the rocks and the trees and the birds in the sky....

Jaybird

Jaybird

Infected

• Members
I was pretty mad at Andrea because man she kept wanting to talk to Milton - dude told you to hurry!!! And you kept talking

Chic

Chic

Roamer

• Members
They fucked up Carl's development

They killed Andrea and Milton

They didn't have a battle

Another season of The Prison

The Governor's still alive to randomly come again

They're opening a fucking senior citizen's home in The Prison

Fuck.

ElGhosteh

ElGhosteh

Infected

• Members
  • LocationTexas
Andrea :(

etphoto

etphoto

Biter

• Members
If a main character had to fo, I am glad its andrea

Sent from my HTC6990LVW using Board Express

Leela

Leela

Biter

• Members
  • LocationRick Grimes
Well, I'm out. I'll miss you guys.

Wolfie174

Wolfie174

Infected

• Members
Will be returning for seson 4....Did not expect andrea to die this seson. Very upset that she never really got to return to the prison group. Upset that I didnt get any real closure from this episdode. In all it was just meh. Felt like a mid seson finale.

NoZombieNoCry

NoZombieNoCry

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationMordor
Comic book and TV series are totally divorced from now on... They have killed comic book future miss grimes. Dont like it at all, even as a tv series andrea hater...they could fix her...let her graw the baby and call her little terminator. Now with maggie and carol picked, do I have to expect a Michonne Rick affair???? Please dont make me watch that.
Not a native speaker, be patient.

Island Girl

Island Girl

Infected

• Members
So long Andrea - you tried to redeem yourself at the end. Too bad DeadMilton got the drop on you. I'll really miss Milton though - his character had so much promise.

Cold, Carl. Really cold. Little psychopath. Hope he doesn't end up killing Judith.

And Carol has been added to the main defense group! Go, Carol! She's totally badass now.

So glad they FINALLY gave Danai some acting to do! And she nailed it in the last scene. I loved Michonne and Andrea together - finally really felt their friendship and love. I could believe them.

DarkEmpress

DarkEmpress

Infected

• Members
  • LocationToronto
Wow! Carl is hardcore. Rick may want to get a paternity test to make sure Carl isn't Shane's son! Lol! He sounded just like Shane when he said "I did what I had to do" about killing that other boy.
Carl really does not like the new people and I understand why. They are the ones who were too young or old to fight. basically a burden.

Carl is like a child soldier. Product of his environment

Milton dies, I thought that would happen. Not surprising.

Andrea's death was surprising but I can't say I will miss her. I feel like she could have done what glen did and killed Milton after her turned in spite of being chained to the chair. She could have stomped him in the head.

In this life now, you kill or you die...or you die and you kill.

Zprime

Zprime

Roamer

• Members
  • LocationKnoxville TN
I enjoyed it. Thou why not move to woodbury?

Boone

Boone

Biter

• Members
  • LocationUp the Academy
Who would've thought Andrea's death would impact on people the same way if Daryl died...

remmdog

remmdog

S-mart Employee

• Members
  • LocationCT
Probably my bottom episode of the year sadly. Andrea death pointless; tg shooting everyone pointless; martinez and bowman going with tg .... stupid. Woodbury going to prison over staying where the resources are.... stupid. Soooo annoyed at this finale....ugh. more or less pissed off over it is my gut reaction. Liked most if not all of season 3... biggest let down finale.

'Rick' Duff

'Rick' Duff

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationAberystwyth, Wales
Fuck Mazarra. He took my favourite character from the comics, pissed all over her then killed her off. This is why I'm happy he's been fired.

Kat

Kat

Biter

• Members
  • LocationPretty Much A Swamp
So, so sorry, Leela. :-(

ronster486

ronster486

Infected

• Members

Who would've thought Andrea's death would impact on people the same way if Daryl died...

I haven't grabbed my pitchfork and torch yet, so I guess I'm different.

stickoffury412

stickoffury412

Survivor

• Banned
  • LocationCarol's hand
I want to riot for andrea is dead. I shall not though. I almost cried.

On the bright side

Yay carol and beth getting some kills especially carols one kill.

Carl should have killed that kid and he TOLD Rick. Everyone else had a normal childhood. This is how carl is growing up.

Wtf no cliffhanger. Uh yeah where's the gov and his two sidekicks

BenRai2k

BenRai2k

Roamer

• Members
I am really bummed they've killed Andrea. Lori and Andrea both dead this season. I knew they both shared that credits card on the intro with the bug crawling through the dirt for a reason...

She never got to be with the prison people again, feels like such a waste. Wont lie, I am quite mad what they did to her season 3. Such a shame.

brickgrimes

brickgrimes

Infected

• Members
You can bet Carl will meet up with Jody's mother or something next season. Book it.

Deadpelican

Deadpelican

Ad Victoriam!

• Moderators
  • LocationThe Prydwen

I guess I'm way beyond being disappointed with any single character's death at this point. Death has become so routine on the show that it's not shocking anymore, I'm afraid.

Shield yourself from those not bound to you by steel, for they are the blind. Aid them when you can, but lose not sight of yourself. 

NoZombieNoCry

NoZombieNoCry

Lurker

• Members
  • LocationMordor
Is the gov just retourning as a new negan to a recycled alexandria now woodbury???....its becoming quite cheap
Not a native speaker, be patient.

Welcome to RoamersAndLurkers.com, the largest walking dead forum and discussion board online. If you are a fan of AMC's The Walking Dead or Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead Comic Book, we invite you to peruse and enjoy our discussion board, and don't be afraid of joining in!